LOL....LOL....Hollywood union set to kick old actors off of their coverage...it doesn't get funnier than this...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Serves them right, I have no sympathy for these gas bags...... turns out, the glorious union that all these actors belong to will begin dropping old actors off of their healthcare plans......

You can't get funnier than this...this holier than thou crowd is just too funny......

Hollywood’s biggest labor union SAG-AFTRA has long been a hot-bed of anti-Trump sentiment. Guild leaders once publicly slammed President Donald Trump for his rhetorical attacks against the mainstream media. During its annual awards ceremony this year, Robert De Niro, who was receiving a lifetime achievement award, condemned the president for his so-called “abuse of power.”

Now it turns out that SAG-AFTRA is the one allegedly abusing its power. The guild is facing a class-action lawsuit from some of its own members for its decision to raise the minimum earnings requirement for its health plan. According to the complaint, the change would disqualify many elderly actors from receiving health coverage while in the middle of the worldwide coronavirus pandemic.

Actor Ed Asner, who is 91 and a former SAG president, is leading the lawsuit, which alleges that the union is breaching its fiduciary duty and has mismanaged the plan. The Emmy-winning Lou Grant star said in the complaint that he expects to lose coverage because he won’t meet certain thresholds that are set to go into effect next year.

Stars including Morgan Freeman, Amy Schumer, Whoopi Goldberg, Martin Sheen, and Mark Hamill are participating in a publicity video that attacks union leadership, claiming that nearly 12,000 guild members are set to be kicked off the plan, most of whom are elderly.

Serves them right, I have no sympathy for these gas bags

Who do you have sympathy for?

People who play by the rules, love their country, help the poor, and help the widows and orphans.....

These people attack this country with their movies and television shows even as they become millionaires and billionaires.....they shill for the worst monsters around the world, china, russic, iran, cuba....you name the bad actor and these stars are out there covering for them....

Serves them right, I have no sympathy for these gas bags

Who do you have sympathy for?

People who play by the rules, love their country, help the poor, and help the widows and orphans.....

These people attack this country with their movies and television shows even as they become millionaires and billionaires.....they shill for the worst monsters around the world, china, russic, iran, cuba....you name the bad actor and these stars are out there covering for them....
not everyone impacted attacks the country. i've never seen morgan freeman do it. i see whoopie attack trump but that's about it. if someone in their aging years is about to lose health benefits, that's huge and i sympathize regardless of their stances just the same.

i hope they can stop it or as funny as this word is - "grandfather" the old people so they continue but others at a certain level won't. say 10 years. but don't cut off someone that quickly. it's a base right we should all share to me regardless of political beliefs.

As long as nothing bad happens to my most favorite actor, Bronson Pinchot that is, I have no complaints, I love him so much.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. For the record, I don't believe him to be like everyone else who is in Hollywood, especially with his beginning being the way that it is. From the ground up is how it all got started for him. "I never did love Hollywood. I just loved the work." is something that we hear him say in this clip too here.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back