LOL!!! "Let's Go Brandon' tops iTunes charts

Hey...the former president called 304 votes a landslide. Biden's 306 vote tally is more of a landslide.....
I don't give a fuck what Trump said. I criticized your blatant dishonesty. You're still being dishonest and deflective. You can't help yourself.

I don't give a fuck what Trump said. I criticized your blatant dishonesty. You're still being dishonest. You can't help yourself.
Gee, and I'll just have to find a way to live with some yahoo on the internet criticizing me....LOL President Biden thanks you for your support.

I don't understand why it doesn't bother you to be blatantly dishonest.
306= landslide!

'"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306," Trump said in an interview on Fox News Sunday."

Mara-Lard-Ass actually ended up with 304 vote. Thus Biden got more than Trump. he he he

306= landslide!

'"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306," Trump said in an interview on Fox News Sunday."

Mara-Lard-Ass actually ended up with 304 vote. Thus Biden got more than Trump. he he he
I guess you're just another idiot.

Never heard of it...

306>232...#1 on the charts...#1 in our hearts.

again, President Biden--yes YOUR PRESIDENT BIDEN--thanks you so very much for your support.

If you haven't been hearing about the "Let's go Brandon" story, and what it's code for, then you obviously don't get out much.

Never heard of it...

again, President Biden--yes YOUR PRESIDENT BIDEN--thanks you so very much for your support.
Too cowardly to address the thread topic? Of course you are.

You people sure know how to overdo it and make something funny not funny anymore.

You sure do know how to see people enjoying themselves and then thinking "I need to put a stop to that" and then proceed to shit on them.

Never heard of it...

Yep and next year when we get a super majority in both houses. We will impeach Biden's dumbass. Oh, and we can impeach for the reason we Don't like him. You loons proved that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back