LOL!!! "Let's Go Brandon' tops iTunes charts

But it is all caused by global warming.

Besides, January 6th.

How can you argue against that?
I just tell people that all this crap comes from proven liars, which it does. It does not seem to matter, which makes no sense to me.

Here's what just cracks me up:

"The chant started following a NASCAR race earlier this month, when the crowd at Alabama’s Talladega Superspeedway was chanting “F--- Joe Biden” as NBC Sports reporter Kelli Stavast interviewed race winner Brandon Brown. The reporter misheard the chants as “Let’s Go Brandon,” and she told Brown what she was hearing."

There's no way the reporter DIDN'T know what was actually being said, she was simply thinking on her feet, and figured out a way to "spin" what was actually being said.

Have you seen all the threads attacking Trump? There is your obsession.
Yes, I know. They do it too. I never forget, because every single time a partisan gets called on something the first thing they do is point to the other side. God you people are all the same.

Disgusting...

Yes, I know. They do it too. I never forget, because every single time a partisan gets called on something the first thing they do is point to the other side. God you people are all the same.

Disgusting...
You are right, people are the same. Now tell that to the control freaks in power.

It was quite funny, at first. Jokes have diminishing returns. You guys have run it into the ground at this point. You just look obsessed now, like usual.

It has been barely a week.

What the the fuck are you talking about?

New Topics

Forum List

Back