Lol, Illinois shooter identified

Numbnuts the whole people are the militia not the government.

Uh, no, the "Whole People" is a mob. A "Well-Regulated Militia" is exactly that... well regulated - trained with a clear chain of command.

Sitting on the couch, whining on the internet. Imagine my surprise.

Nope. I do my job, I let other people do theirs.

Uh, no, the "Whole People" is a mob. A "Well-Regulated Militia" is exactly that... well regulated - trained with a clear chain of command.

Nope. I do my job, I let other people do theirs.
If that makes you feel better about being a lazy shit sitting on your couch bitching on the internet.

Say, you never did answer my question. Have you amputated your penis so other men don't commit rape?

If that makes you feel better about being a lazy shit sitting on your couch bitching on the internet.

Again, I do my job pretty well. I work 50 hours a week at my straight job and another 20 at my side business... None of which involves building bridges, coming up with cancer cures, or confiscating guns from bad guys.

I leave those things to the experts.

Say, you never did answer my question. Have you amputated your penis so other men don't commit rape?
I was trying to make you not look stupid... so I ignored it. I guess you can't help yourself.

Rape isn't about sex... it's about power.

Again, I do my job pretty well. I work 50 hours a week at my straight job and another 20 at my side business... None of which involves building bridges, coming up with cancer cures, or confiscating guns from bad guys.

I leave those things to the experts.
You're awfully generous with other people's lives.
I was trying to make you not look stupid... so I ignored it. I guess you can't help yourself.

Rape isn't about sex... it's about power.
Yet, as in an illegal shooting where the gun is the tool to wield power, the penis is the tool to wield power in a rape.

You want people who have never been involved in an illegal shooting to have their tools taken away because other people can't be responsible with theirs.

But you selfishly and irresponsibly want to keep your penis. Tsk, tsk.

You're awfully generous with other people's lives.

Says the guy who supports wars for oil, as long as he gets a big check from them.

Yet, as in an illegal shooting where the gun is the tool to wield power, the penis is the tool to wield power in a rape.

You want people who have never been involved in an illegal shooting to have their tools taken away because other people can't be responsible with theirs.

Again, you are the one insisting we can't keep guns out of the hands of bad guys without infringing on your rights.

You've set the bar by trying your darnedest to frustrate even the most basic gun laws, like keeping the guns out of the hands of crazy people, probably because gun fetishists like you couldn't pass a sanity test.

Forum List

Back