Lol, Illinois shooter identified

Okay, simple enough solution.

If you are below the age of 25, you can't buy a gun unless your parents or guardian signs off on it.

That sounds like a pretty simple solution.
So, you're casual with removing the rights of millions of other, law-abiding Americans? You do realize that tens of millions of AR/AK-style semi-auto rifles already exist out there in the hands of our population, right? What about them? Is confiscation of existing semi-autos like that, already owned by people under that cutoff age in the plans? What happened there today was evil and the gun was just a tool to accomplish that evil.

If the crowd in DC were to ever decide to confiscate on a wide scale, you lot would finally get to see what REAL insurrection looks like. Idiots...

So, you're casual with removing the rights of millions of other, law-abiding Americans? You do realize that tens of millions of AR/AK-style semi-auto rifles already exist out there in the hands of our population, right? What about them? Is confiscation of existing semi-autos like that, already owned by people under that cutoff age in the plans? What happened there today was evil and the gun was just a tool to accomplish that evil.

If the crowd in DC were to ever decide to confiscate on a wide scale, you lot would finally get to see what REAL insurrection looks like. Idiots...
I think all Americans should have guns

Looks like they found out who he is. Really looks white don't he? His words describe him as just what I said, a lefty America hating loon.

View attachment 666159
If you whited out the image of him his silhouette would then look a lot like one end of a Q-tip! I'd say from reading his words of wit that this one got playing with the wrong spirit(s) @ a very young age. So many of those afflicted with the status left religion of rebellion for the sake of rebellion end up committing these violent scenarios & I must ask, what for???? Six of our fellow Americans enjoying their day celebrating America's Independence Day, now their bodies lay in a morgue like what a crying shame.

Leftist scum are destroying us.

There is no good reason for a civilian to own this kind of weapon.

So let's at least START with not letting any more of them get out there. The vast majority of these mass shootings are committed by people who bought their weapons within days of their rampage.

There is no good reason for a civilian to own this kind of weapon.

So let's at least START with not letting any more of them get out there. The vast majority of these mass shootings are committed by people who bought their weapons within days of their rampage.
Stop lying you commie pos. It wasn't an AR-15. Come get mine coward.

Forum List

Back