LOL! Howard Dean just on MSNBC blaming CHEATING on losing Ohio!

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
it's already starting.. Look at their dejected faces.. Howard Dean looked like he was about to cry just now and announced, "We don't have to have Ohio to win if we win Virginia which is still possible." Then he goes on to cry about Ohio being lost because republicans are cheating somehow!

:) Smile.. President-Elect Romney is having a great day!

it's already starting.. Look at their dejected faces.. Howard Dean looked like he was about to cry just now and announced, "We don't have to have Ohio to win if we win Virginia which is still possible." Then he goes on to cry about Ohio being lost because republicans are cheating somehow!

Did Chris Matthews pop up from the bottom of the screen and scream racism?

No,

He said the ONLY WAY ROMNEY WINS is if they cheat.

As in, Romney is probably NOT going to win Ohio. NOT an admission of loss.

Don't confuse people who hear what they want to hear. It annoys them.

Do they seriously think that they have lost Ohio already? Wow, if that is so this election could be a huge referendum on Obama.

Did Chris Matthews pop up from the bottom of the screen and scream racism?

:lol: Not yet.. But I'm certain he'll be pissing his little underoos later on.. Should be a great show.. Everyone set their DVR's!

Obama is winning Ohio and probably going win VA and probably FL.

I can't wait to throw all of these posts in your face.. :lol:

^ Exactly the sort of revenge vote Obama was talking about.

No,

He said the ONLY WAY ROMNEY WINS is if they cheat.

As in, Romney is probably NOT going to win Ohio. NOT an admission of loss.

Oh puleezeeeeeeeeeeee I watched the whole thing.. His face was twisted in anger and he kept repeating that Republicans are stealing the election in Ohio.. then went on to explain how you liberals could still win by taking Virginia!!

Do they seriously think that they have lost Ohio already? Wow, if that is so this election could be a huge referendum on Obama.

Howard Dean just appeared on MSLSD all freaked out spewing some bullshit about requiring voter ID's and that republicans are stealing Ohio.. he then went on to detail how Obama can still win if they take Virginia.. HIS WORDS. Mika sat there STONED FACE. LMAO

I took the day off for the election. All I need to do today is to go down to the library with my wife and drop off our ballots.

Chris Wallace just said that Obama has a couple of point lead in Ohio but Pennsylvania is already in play for Romney.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE]Howard Dean - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks MS! ;-)

New Topics

Forum List

Back