LOL have y'all seen this lady yet?

Pheh... "I feel this mentality is shared by many right wingers"..... define "many".
I would say at most 3% - 5%. Tops. But of course the left media puts a huge emphasis on those people trying to make it look like "most".
They did the same thing with white supremacist for the past 4 years.

5% is many when half the country supports Trump.
Half the country doesn't/didn't support Trump.
Voting for someone is a poor indicator of a candidates support.
Unfortunate fact is, more people vote against the other candidate more thane "for" the person they voted for.
Party line voting and "the lesser of two evils" kind of thing.
In 2016, that was the first Presidential election I refrained from voting. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one.
In 2020... I voted Trump. But that vote had basically zero to do with Trump. It was a hope to keep a senile old man 10 years past his prime from becoming President... who may very well die or lose mental capacity and Harris becomes President. Which, in my opinion, may be a very-very big problem.
Agree. You can't go by the official vote count as an indicator this year. Judging by rallies and yard signs and inaugurations and the likely actual vote count, it's probably more like 70%.

Half the country doesn't/didn't support Trump.
Voting for someone is a poor indicator of a candidates support.
Unfortunate fact is, more people vote against the other candidate more thane "for" the person they voted for.
Party line voting and "the lesser of two evils" kind of thing.
In 2016, that was the first Presidential election I refrained from voting. I couldn't bring myself to vote for either one.
In 2020... I voted Trump. But that vote had basically zero to do with Trump. It was a hope to keep a senile old man 10 years past his prime from becoming President... who may very well die or lose mental capacity and Harris becomes President. Which, in my opinion, may be a very-very big problem.

A lot of people support Trump.

She's upset that she was pushed out and sprayed with mace. When asked why she was going in she said "We're storming the capital; it's a revolution!"

I feel like her perspective is shared by many right wingers. It's like y'all expected Sam to just step out of the way and say "Oops, my bad. Don't let me get in the way of your revolution."

The problem was they didn’t come properly armed. They weren’t prepared to cut off the escape routes for the political scum. They did nothing but make it tougher for a future TRUE Revolution to take place.

You disgust me. Move to Russia, Turkey or NoKo. That's the way they roll. I hope the FBI is keeping an eye on you!

She's upset that she was pushed out and sprayed with mace. When asked why she was going in she said "We're storming the capital; it's a revolution!"

I feel like her perspective is shared by many right wingers. It's like y'all expected Sam to just step out of the way and say "Oops, my bad. Don't let me get in the way of your revolution."

The problem was they didn’t come properly armed. They weren’t prepared to cut off the escape routes for the political scum. They did nothing but make it tougher for a future TRUE Revolution to take place.

Why didn't you go and show it how it's done?

Kinda tells you the intent right from the beginning.

And just as telling was her comment that "They are shooting at us...they should be shooting BLM"

Like the guy arrested at the airport shocked that he was being treated like a black man.

They're fucking pansies. They're not there for a real fight. They really thought they were just going to walk in and take control. She is shocked that she got maced.

Yes they are. That’s why I despise thst these people are identifying themselves as Republicans or Conservatives. They are neither. They’re populists with no spine.
No spine as in talking the talk but hiding at home?

You disgust me. Move to Russia, Turkey or NoKo. That's the way they roll. I hope the FBI is keeping an eye on you!

Thsts fine. The disgust is mutual. If I’d known as a youth whst I know now I’d have moved to the Philippines decades ago.

The FBI file on me is several inches thick from whst I’ve been told.

Thsts fine. The disgust is mutual. If I’d known as a youth whst I know now I’d have moved to the Philippines decades ago.

The FBI file on me is several inches thick from whst I’ve been told.

Good to hear -
I'll be pleased and proud to pick up your one way ticket to Davao.
Might even buy you a house and get you a position with the Davao Death Squad so you can go kill some kids! :D

Duterte’s version of success came with a price. There is a curfew for minors, and a ban on late-night liquor sales. Unlike in the rest of the country, traffic rules and city ordinances are strictly enforced in Davao. More menacingly, human rights groups say that Duterte’s office facilitated the creation of the Davao Death Squad, a group of vigilantes composed of local thugs, former rebels, and ex-soldiers and policemen. Between 1998 and 2015, the death squad allegedly killed over 1,400 petty criminals and street children in Davao.​

smokey-mountain-the-slums-of-manila-philippines-sabrina-iovino-justonewayticket-com.jpg

Good to hear -
Might even buy you a house and get you a position with the Davao Death Squad so you can go kill some kids! :D

Duterte’s version of success came with a price. There is a curfew for minors, and a ban on late-night liquor sales. Unlike in the rest of the country, traffic rules and city ordinances are strictly enforced in Davao. More menacingly, human rights groups say that Duterte’s office facilitated the creation of the Davao Death Squad, a group of vigilantes composed of local thugs, former rebels, and ex-soldiers and policemen. Between 1998 and 2015, the death squad allegedly killed over 1,400 petty criminals and street children in Davao.​

Sounds good to me.​

OH STFU... an entire year of Antifa and BLM, both financed and supported by mainstream Democrats for a YEAR - and you got a video of a nut from the "other side" and you want to point fingers??

Pathetic, blind hypocrisy.

Have lots of right wingers not been talking about a revolution? You have a right winger a few posts up talking about killing politicians.
As opposed to the lefties in Bellingham, Seattle and Portland rioting and attacking gov't officials SINCE THE INAUGURATION. Where did you get your personalized blinders. Maybe you should move the patch over the left eye so that you can see reality.

Good to hear -

Sounds good to me.​

You are a very sick man and hardly a patriotic American.
Let me know when your bags are packed!

Agree. You can't go by the official vote count as an indicator this year. Judging by rallies and yard signs and inaugurations and the likely actual vote count, it's probably more like 70%.
Nonsense nube. Yard signs ain't votes.

You folks talk as if really liking a candidate translates into more than one vote. It doesn't.

That is about as logical as pressing harder on a light switch to make the light brighter

.......nowhere near as bad or IDIOTIC as jackass criminals/BLM/Dems getting upset when a CRIMINAL who resists/is resisting/attacking/etc is JUSTIFIABLY killed by the police

I noticed that she is alive and not living with a knee on her neck.

No Fentanyl addiction and overdose either.

"In his July 7 motion, Gray included Minneapolis police training material on how to deal with an uncooperative suspect in handcuffs. A restraint position illustrated in a photograph closely resembles the method the officers used."

1611991465656.png

When's the trial?

Greg

Forum List

Back