LOL have y'all seen this lady yet?

Anomalism

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2020

She's upset that she was pushed out and sprayed with mace. When asked why she was going in she said "We're storming the capitol; it's a revolution!"

I feel like her perspective is shared by many right wingers. It's like y'all expected Sam to just step out of the way and say "Oops, my bad. Don't let me get in the way of your revolution."

Last edited:

She's upset that she was pushed out and sprayed with mace. When asked why she was going in she said "We're storming the capital; it's a revolution!"

I feel like her perspective is shared by many right wingers. It's like y'all expected Sam to just step out of the way and say "Oops, my bad. Don't let me get in the way of your revolution."

The problem was they didn’t come properly armed. They weren’t prepared to cut off the escape routes for the political scum. They did nothing but make it tougher for a future TRUE Revolution to take place.

The problem was they didn’t come properly armed. They weren’t prepared to cut off the escape routes for the political scum. They did nothing but make it tougher for a future TRUE Revolution to take place.

They're fucking pansies. They're not there for a real fight. They really thought they were just going to walk in and take control. She is shocked that she got maced.

She's upset that she was pushed out and sprayed with mace. When asked why she was going in she said "We're storming the capital; it's a revolution!"

OH STFU... an entire year of Antifa and BLM, both financed and supported by mainstream Democrats for a YEAR - and you got a video of a nut from the "other side" and you want to point fingers??

Pathetic, blind hypocrisy.

Kinda tells you the intent right from the beginning.

And just as telling was her comment that "They are shooting at us...they should be shooting BLM"

OH STFU... an entire year of Antifa and BLM, both financed and supported by mainstream Democrats for a YEAR - and you got a video of a nut from the "other side" and you want to point fingers??

Have lots of right wingers not been talking about a revolution? You have a right winger a few posts up talking about killing politicians.

They're fucking pansies. They're not there for a real fight. They really thought they were just going to walk in and take control. She is shocked that she got maced.

Yes they are. That’s why I despise thst these people are identifying themselves as Republicans or Conservatives. They are neither. They’re populists with no spine.

The truth is that the Non Progs will not associate with the Progs at a much higher percentage now then before. There are many reasons for that. The media, the entertainers, the Prog politicians and the elites who push all the buttons and give resources to the insurrectionist riots in the cities. The reason is you. The real insurrectionists stole the election. The consolation is you will go down with everyone else.

.......nowhere near as bad or IDIOTIC as jackass criminals/BLM/Dems getting upset when a CRIMINAL who resists/is resisting/attacking/etc is JUSTIFIABLY killed by the police

They were maced also so don't feel they were left out.

Have lots of right wingers not been talking about a revolution? You have a right winger a few posts up talking about killing politicians.
Both sides have their nuts dude. Both. Lunacy knows no politics.
HOWEVER - 2020 was the first time in American history where a hand full of fringe lunatics gained massive mainstream support by everyday people. Gaining $millions in financial support.... you have major corporations BRAGGING about donating money to them.

And you sit there and wanting to say the right is doing that because of a single video of some nut??

Wake the fuck up kid.

.......nowhere near as bad or IDIOTIC as jackass criminals/BLM/Dems getting upset when a CRIMINAL who resists/is resisting/attacking/etc is JUSTIFIABLY killed by the police

I noticed that she is alive and not living with a knee on her neck.

...you need to go back to grade school because you can't comprehend simple paragraphs

..jackass Floyd had a knee to his neck because he RESISTED......he had robbed a woman at GUNPOINT
..you sound very idiotic ,also, by comparing jackass Floyd to the patriots

...you need to go back to grade school because you can't comprehend simple paragraphs

..jackass Floyd had a knee to his neck because he RESISTED......he had robbed a woman at GUNPOINT

The day Floyd died he did not rob a woman at gunpoint that was in 2007. Why do you lie? What does it gain you?

At 8:14pm, as Floyd was being led to the police car, he “fell to the ground, and told the officers he was ‘claustrophobic'”.

Floyd was allegedly noncompliant with getting into the car, according to the complaint. He “struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down”, it said.

After apparently getting him into the vehicle, at 8:19pm Chauvin “pulled” Floyd “out of the passenger side of the squad car”. Floyd “went to the ground face down and still handcuffed”.

Chauvin placed “placed his knee in the area of Mr Floyd’s head and neck”, the complaint said. Officer Kueng held Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs.

The day Floyd died he did not rob a woman at gunpoint that was in 2007. Why do you lie? What does it gain you?

At 8:14pm, as Floyd was being led to the police car, he “fell to the ground, and told the officers he was ‘claustrophobic'”.

Floyd was allegedly noncompliant with getting into the car, according to the complaint. He “struggled with the officers by intentionally falling down”, it said.

After apparently getting him into the vehicle, at 8:19pm Chauvin “pulled” Floyd “out of the passenger side of the squad car”. Floyd “went to the ground face down and still handcuffed”.

Chauvin placed “placed his knee in the area of Mr Floyd’s head and neck”, the complaint said. Officer Kueng held Floyd’s back and Lane held his legs.

....hahhahahahahah--AGAIN--you prove that you can't comprehend basic paragraphs-----I did not say he robbed someone that day---it was a comparison to the patriots

Forum List

Back