LOL -- DOJ Just Exposed Themselves -- The Guy They Arrested Is a Federal Agent

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Oath Keeper founder Stewart Rhodes has been charged with “seditious conspiracy” over the Jan. 6. plot. “The purpose of the conspiracy,” the indictment alleges, “was to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force.” Rhodes was arrested Thursday in Texas. The arrest of Rhodes represents a significant escalation by federal prosecutors — targeting the head of the Oath Keepers, not just individual members — and upping the ante in terms of criminal charges. “Seditious conspiracy” is defined as a plot to “overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States” and caries a prison term of up to 20 years.

Rhodes is in his mid-50s and his CV is as unconventional as his appearance. He is a one-time paratrooper who later worked for libertarian gadfly congressman Ron Paul and graduated from Yale Law school, before founding the Oath Keepers in 2009
. “We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president” — by whom he meant Trump — “and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country,” Rhodes allegedly said. “Because if you don’t guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war, and a bloody — you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.”

The DOJ and the Deep State have overplayed their hand and just exposed themselves....Not a single true patriot ever talks about civil wars and how bloody that war will be -- and neither does a true patriot use the phrase "bloody insurrection" to describe peaceful protests....that alone is proof that this guy was a Deep State plant all along...but the undeniable proof is the fact that this guy is a Yale Law graduate..a true Christian Conservative patriot would never go to woke-left liberal elite pro-CRT universities like Yale or Harvard..Bush graduated from Yale for God's sake....This is proof that he was groomed by the Deep State elites for years...they even tried to insert him into Ron Paul's camp to make it seem like he was some type of true Conservative.

True patriots knew this all along -- which is why they kept bringing up the fact -- if this was such a seditious type of coup -- where are the charges?? And just like clockwork, the DOJ decides to arrest their own federal agent to try to show that the peaceful storming of the Capitol was some type of attempt to subvert the US government...

Last edited:

"Oath Keeper founder Stewart Rhodes has been charged with “seditious conspiracy” over the Jan. 6. plot. “The purpose of the conspiracy,” the indictment alleges, “was to oppose the lawful transfer of presidential power by force.” Rhodes was arrested Thursday in Texas. The arrest of Rhodes represents a significant escalation by federal prosecutors — targeting the head of the Oath Keepers, not just individual members — and upping the ante in terms of criminal charges. “Seditious conspiracy” is defined as a plot to “overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States” and caries a prison term of up to 20 years.

Rhodes is in his mid-50s and his CV is as unconventional as his appearance. He is a one-time paratrooper who later worked for libertarian gadfly congressman Ron Paul and graduated from Yale Law school, before founding the Oath Keepers in 2009
. “We’re going to defend the president, the duly elected president” — by whom he meant Trump — “and we call on him to do what needs to be done to save our country,” Rhodes allegedly said. “Because if you don’t guys, you’re going to be in a bloody, bloody civil war, and a bloody — you can call it an insurrection or you can call it a war or fight.”

The DOJ and the Deep State have overplayed their hand and just exposed themselves....Not a single true patriot ever talks about civil wars and how bloody that war will be -- and neither does a true patriot use the phrase "bloody insurrection" to describe peaceful protests....that alone is proof that this guy was a Deep State plant all along...but the undeniable proof is the fact that this guy is a Yale Law graduate..a true Christian Conservative patriot would never go to woke-left liberal elite pro-CRT universities like Yale or Harvard..Bush graduated from Yale for God's sake....This is proof that he was groomed by the Deep State elites for years...they even tried to insert him into Ron Paul's camp to make it seem like he was some type of true Conservative.

True patriots knew this all along -- which is why they kept bringing up the fact -- if this was such a seditious type of coup -- where are the charges?? And just like clockwork, the DOJ decides to arrest their own federal agent to try to show that the peaceful storming of the Capitol was some type of attempt to subvert the US government...
All this effort is completely lost on the idiot rightwingers on this message board.

Rhodes is an idiot. A fed? I wouldn't be surprised.
Why is he an idiot??

What did he say that you disagree with??

Isn't America headed for a bloody civil war??

Wasn't the election stolen from Trump and force was needed to stop it??

He sounds pretty mainstream Trumper to me....

Why is he an idiot??

What did he say that you disagree with??

Isn't America headed for a bloody civil war??

Wasn't the election stolen from Trump and force was needed to stop it??

He sounds pretty mainstream Trumper to me....
I've heard him on the radio. He talks like an idiot.

If you don't grasp that, you're an idiot too.

I've heard him on the radio. He talks like an idiot.

If you don't grasp that, you're an idiot too.
Why did you avoid the questions I asked you??

Isn't America headed for a bloody civil war?

Wasn't the election stolen from trump and violent force was needed to stop it??

Why are you dodging questions like a pussy

So no graduate of Yale could do anything wrong? You know Bill and Hillary both graduated from Yale, right?

Why did you avoid the questions I asked you??

Isn't America headed for a bloody civil war?

Wasn't the election stolen from trump and violent force was needed to stop it??

Why are you dodging questions like a pussy
Those things are not for me to say.

PS -- Please show me in TOS where it says I must answer anyone's questions.

So no graduate of Yale could do anything wrong? You know Bill and Hillary both graduated from Yale, right?
Bill and Hillary and many others from these liberal elite universities are all working as part of the big cabal to destroy America...

This guy was probably indoctrinated by the same leftist propaganda that most other elites were...

Furthermore, they actually teach CRT at Yale....

Bill and Hillary and many others from these liberal elite universities are all working as part of the big cabal to destroy America...

This guy was probably indoctrinated by the same leftist propaganda that most other elites were...

Furthermore, they actually teach CRT at Yale....
Ok. My mistake. Going to Yale is proof of being a member of the DEEP STATE. . Thanks for clearing that up. What about George Bush, and his boy, W, and Gerald Ford, Samuel Alito, Clarence Thomas, Dick Cheney, and even Glenn Beck. They all went to Yale. Are they DEEP STATE too?

I've heard from more than one source that Rhodes was fed, so.................... But it's kind of funny that Biffy is likely that confused.
Its amazing how lost you conservative morons are.......

I made this post because I know goofy ass cucks like yourself will find a way to claim Stuart Rhodes is a fed once sedition charges were announced...

You dic suckers have been saying time and time again "if its sedition, why hasn't anyone been charged yet" -- and soon as someone is charged -- here we go with the "he's a plant" deflections

This is why I mock you morons

Forum List

Back