Lol at the political commercials !

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
I live in Mass. Boston is big part of the New Hampshire media market . That means I get to see /hear the flood of primary ads . And they are great comedy !!!

My favorite so far . A bunch of retired military brass talking about the candidate who's "the most qualified to be commander n chief ". Who can it be? Finally the big reveal at the end of the ad , it's .....Jeb Bush!!!!

I literally LOL! Jeb!?! Lol!

I live in Mass. Boston is big part of the New Hampshire media market . That means I get to see /hear the flood of primary ads . And they are great comedy !!!

My favorite so far . A bunch of retired military brass talking about the candidate who's "the most qualified to be commander n chief ". Who can it be? Finally the big reveal at the end of the ad , it's .....Jeb Bush!!!!

Any career politician for that matter, we have commander asshat in there now.
Lol

Commander asshat has gotten us out of Iraq and scaled back afghan. You mad our troops ain't getting killed ?

It makes me sad to think of all of the low information voters that make their picks based on something they saw in a television ad.

Commander asshat has gotten us out of Iraq and scaled back afghan. You mad our troops ain't getting killed ?

Actually, there has been but a small decrease in the number of ISIS members in either Iraq or Afghanistan while the number of ISIS members have doubled in Libya.

Actually, there has been but a small decrease in the number of ISIS members in either Iraq or Afghanistan while the number of ISIS members have doubled in Libya.

And ?!? Do you want us to invade Libya ?

No, but it was the overthrow of their leader that created the ISIS haven in Libya. This was a direct result of Obama and Hillary interference.

Should we carpet bomb Labia..:lol:

I doubt it anytime soon. We might just send some aircraft over and have them return with their load of munitions.

No, but it was the overthrow of their leader that created the ISIS haven in Libya. This was a direct result of Obama and Hillary interference.

By "interference" you mean a no fly zone to protect the rebels . The Libyans fought back on thier own.

Sorry if your a big Qudaffi fan.

I have not watched t.v. since the cubs lost the playoffs, why does anyone bother is beyond me.

By "interference" you mean a no fly zone to protect the rebels . The Libyans fought back on thier own.

Well, if you wish to digress into taking cheap shots, I'll retaliate by accusing you of being an ISIS fan since they now have control of the country.

Well, if you wish to digress into taking cheap shots, I'll retaliate by accusing you of being an ISIS fan since they now have control of the country.

This place is all about cheap shots and hyperbole !

Libya will figure it's way. Thats the problem wh the Mid East. They've never been allowed to go thru the new country growing pains .

Clearly the most qualified to be C-in-C is Trump. He wore a sparkly toy soldier uniform when he was dodging the draft!

2i0uold.jpg

I doubt it anytime soon. We might just send some aircraft over and have them return with their load of munitions.
God forbid we should not drop all our bombs even if it just means we will slaughter some hostage women and children.

I love how you clueless fucks whine about bombs that didn't get dropped, but won't commit to putting boots on the ground, which is the only way the job will get done.

Armchair quarterbacking cowards.

yes, yes they do control the country. I came to a red light this morning that was out of order, lights blinking. There were 2 ISIS terrorist's directing traffic.

This place is all about cheap shots and hyperbole !

Libya will figure it's way. Thats the problem wh the Mid East. They've never been allowed to go thru the new country growing pains .

The Middle East is not a country. It is comprised of several countries. These countries are a lot older than is America. The problem has been our interference. We are the cause of the rise of ISIS by our meddling into the cultures of other nations.

God forbid we should not drop all our bombs even if it just means we will slaughter some hostage women and children.

I love how you clueless fucks whine about bombs that didn't get dropped, but won't commit to putting boots on the ground, which is the only way the job will get done.

Armchair quarterbacking cowards.

That is the key isn't it? Air power will never do the job. It does take the grunts to get it done. Always has. That said, do we do what it takes or do we continue to drag it out another ten or twenty years? As far as the coward part goes, I've probably seen as much combat as you.

Clearly the most qualified to be C-in-C is Trump. He wore a sparkly toy soldier uniform when he was dodging the draft!

2i0uold.jpg

Are we getting anywhere now?

New Topics

Forum List

Back