Loeffler, Perdue, now support $2000 for every American, dealing blow to conservative deficit hawks

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
No matter what happens at the end, the big loser in this stimulus debate will be right wing mantra that we have to go easy on the spending because.... DEFICIT!
Bernie Sanders has found unlikely allies in Donald Trump. Loeffler and Perdue.
As a liberal I applaud this embrace of big spending.
Liberalism 1, conservatism 0.

I think those far rightwing sons-and-daughters-of-bitches are just trying to win.

lol.

Loeffler and Perdue know the toothless, shoeless, hillbillies back home in Joja might change their minds and reelect them, if given a little financial incentive.

They both figure, what the he11, the $2000 isn't coming out of their pockets, so being generous is easy.

Loeffler and Perdue know the toothless, shoeless, hillbillies back home in Joja might change their minds and reelect them, if given a little financial incentive.

They both figure, what the he11, the $2000 isn't coming out of their pockets, so being generous is easy.

lol.

I LOVE this rightwing loser-talk.

tenor.gif

Ol Mitch ain't going to let it happen unless the Dems allow a couple or riders..some kind of liability waiver for somebody and funds to finance a useless congressional investigation into non-existent 'massive voter fraud'. There have already been several over the years but ol Mitch wants yet another one as a gesture for forgiveness from Trump. Trump's call for new republican leadership must have rattled the old guy.

Forum List

Back