Locks superglued prior to protests of Governor Walker at local school

Rat in the Hat

Gold Member
Mar 31, 2010
How juvenile can you get?

Protesters crowded the street outside Messmer Preparatory School in Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood as Governor Walker visited the school Friday to read to children.

The protests came just hours after someone vandalized the school ahead of the Governor's visit.

"Some of these folks super glued our front doors at the prep school," said Br. Bob Smith, OFM, the president of Messmer Catholic Schools, about the school on the corner of North Fratney and East Burleigh Streets.

Locks superglued prior to protests of Governor Walker at local school - 620 WTMJ - Milwaukee's Source for Local News and Weather

I understand people are upset about the law Walker signed into effect, but how does vandalizing a private school make anyone sympathetic to their cause?

Protesters crowded the street outside Messmer Preparatory School in Milwaukee's Riverwest neighborhood as Governor Walker visited the school Friday to read to children.

The protests came just hours after someone vandalized the school ahead of the Governor's visit.

"Some of these folks super glued our front doors at the prep school," said Br. Bob Smith, OFM, the president of Messmer Catholic Schools, about the school on the corner of North Fratney and East Burleigh Streets.

Locks superglued prior to protests of Governor Walker at local school - 620 WTMJ - Milwaukee's Source for Local News and Weather

I understand people are upset about the law Walker signed into effect, but how does vandalizing a private school make anyone sympathetic to their cause?

Oh come on. Vandalizing that school didn't cost anyone but Walker. The school didn't have to pay for the repairs. I'm sure the local teachers unions gladly covered the cost.

HAHAHAHAHA........... God... I tried so hard to get that out without spewing milk all over my monitor.

I failed.

This is a private school.
Perhaps the teachers are non-union?

This is left wing thuggery at its finest, minus the violance of beatings and shooting that normally occur. These are the same thugs who want to take away the rights of employees to choose their representation by forcing card check down every working person's throat.

More vandalism and violence that the media will mostly ignore.

Could you imagine the Tea Party behaving in the same manner as these union thugs?

Imagine if a Tea Party member had scratched 'leftie' in a liberal's car and shot them? (Lambertville vandalism, John King interviewed on FOX)

Hell, even something as petty as vandalizing a school. MSNBC would be all over it.

These people are the scum of the F-ing world.

apparently the teachers are more juvenile than their students.

it's a catholic school; i doubt the teachers had anything to do with it

it's a catholic school; i doubt the teachers had anything to do with it

No not teacher of the Catholic school, but the teachers of the God-less, ritalin-loving, under-achieving, public schools did? Is there really any doubt?

Forum List

Back