Locked-Up 'Sullen' Crumbley Family Showing No Remorse After School Shooting, Says Sheriff

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
image.jpg

They have expressed “no remorse,” after an attack that killed four high school students, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said on MSNBC.

“We’ve not seen any remorse” from James and Jennifer Crumbley and their 15-year-old son, said Bouchard, who described the family as “obviously sullen,” adding: “Not a lot of conversation.”

“I don’t know whether the sullenness is from being caught or whether it’s from other emotions that are going on, but they haven’t expressed it to us,” Bouchard told host Alex Witt hours after the parents were arrested.

Are you surprised they're so cold hearted?

trump will pardon them any minute now. . .

any minute now. . .

any minute now. . .

This is really not something the Sheriff should be stating. It's a great way to get their lawyers to get the trial moved or appealed if it comes to that.

His opinion is not pertinent and should be kept to himself.

This is really not something the Sheriff should be stating. It's a great way to get their lawyers to get the trial moved or appealed if it comes to that.

Agreed. Shut the f*** up, dude. This isn't about you, or getting your face on cable news.

Remorse? If they show ANY remorse, it would just be used to convict them. Any attorney would tell them to shut up. Kind of like Baldwin's attorney has coached him to refer to his "friend" Halyna, as that "woman". These "news" corporations are EVIL. They foment hate and rage and before its over they'll be responsible for a LOT of spilled blood in America.

Dad (a cop) told me once that if you have to fight someone bigger than you there is no such thing as a fair fight and if you get him on the ground just make sure he stays there.

Now if a bullied kid defends himself he gets the same punishment as the bully, maybe more if the bully fucked around and found out and got himself sent to the hospital.

Perhaps that's why such kids are bringing a equalizer and solving their torment problem and making sure it stays solved.....To them little else that takes place after really matters.

image.jpg

They have expressed “no remorse,” after an attack that killed four high school students, Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said on MSNBC.

“We’ve not seen any remorse” from James and Jennifer Crumbley and their 15-year-old son, said Bouchard, who described the family as “obviously sullen,” adding: “Not a lot of conversation.”

“I don’t know whether the sullenness is from being caught or whether it’s from other emotions that are going on, but they haven’t expressed it to us,” Bouchard told host Alex Witt hours after the parents were arrested.

any minute now. . .

any minute now. . .
I'm sure the Sheriff is an expert in human psychology.......... :rolleyes-41:

image.jpg

any minute now. . .

any minute now. . .
Rent free!

Dad (a cop) told me once that if you have to fight someone bigger than you there is no such thing as a fair fight and if you get him on the ground just make sure he stays there.

Now if a bullied kid defends himself he gets the same punishment as the bully, maybe more if the bully fucked around and found out and got himself sent to the hospital.

Perhaps that's why such kids are bringing a equalizer and solving their torment problem and making sure it stays solved.....To them little else that takes place after really matters.

Four kids at random weren't bullying him, and others wounded. This kid was hearing voices.

It's a little town of a little over 3,000 people. If you were their lawyer, you'd want it moved somewhere else, also.

It's a little town of a little over 3,000 people. If you were their lawyer, you'd want it moved somewhere else, also.

I imagine so but my point is things like this make it easier to argue for that.

Ethan Crumbley wasn't bullied.

Ethan Crumbley wasn't bullied.
To tell the truth, I would not care if he was or thought he was. That is not a permissible way to solve your problems real or imaginary. He definitely was not bullied to death, or he wouldn't have been around to create such an atrocity.

Last edited:
To tell the truth, I would not care if he was or thought he was. That is not a permissible way to solve your problems real or imaginary. I definitely was not bullied to death, or he wouldn't have been around to create such an atrocity.

Yep.. they are trying to justify his murder spree by claiming he was bullied.

I agree with you.. His remarks just muddy the water.

Excerpt:

he day before the shooting
On Monday, a teacher saw the suspect looking at photos of ammunition on his cell phone during class, which prompted a meeting with a counselor and another staff member. During that discussion, the student told them that he and his mother had recently gone to a shooting range and that "shooting sports are a family hobby," Throne wrote in the letter.
The school tried to reach the student's mother that day, but didn't hear back until the following day when his parents confirmed the student's story, Throne said.
After school officials reached out to Jennifer Crumbley regarding her son searching the web for ammunition, she texted him saying, "LOL I'm not mad at you. You have to learn not to get caught," prosecutors have said.

Forum List

Back