“Lockdowns worst public health mistake in last 100 years”

The reaction to the Rona virus is a reminder that the public is extremely bad at science, overly trusting of authority and easily stampeded.

Typical., Pick out of few of the deniers & cling to them. In March of last year, he said COVID was not a serious issue. What kind of fucking idiot thinks that by keeping the economy open that all would be OK?
Science shows the lockdowns were counterproductive.
Unproductive economically but you assholes value money over human life and suffering.

You mouthbreathers can't see that money is essential for sustaining human life and mitigating suffering. Or that there's more to being able to live your life than just money.

Personally, I refuse to be shamed for "greed" by people who can't go a single day without reaching into other people's pockets.
But spreading COVID among your famnily, friends, & strangers is OK. I get it.

But destroying the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans, and through them untold millions of people in other countries, is OK so long as you get what you want, while being able to lie to yourself that you're not a piece of shit. I not only get it, I've always gotten it about you.

You continue to lack any moral standing to judge me about anything.

2.67 dead people worldwide and over half a million in the US is meningless compared to a restaurant, bar, salon, or gym.

Millions of people unemployed with no way to feed their families, millions more bankrupt, skyrocketing rates of suicide, alcoholism, and drug use, and uncounted millions in other countries plunged into poverty - real poverty, not the bullshit you leftists try to sell in the US as "poverty" - and it's all meaningless to YOU in service of your one agenda item, which your masters have decreed is THE only worthy thing that can possibly be cared about.

You continue to prove yourself unworthy to lick my shoe soles, let alone judge me.

Care to try yet again to make me care what vermin like you condemns? I can deny you all day.

So, let them get the virus, spread it to their families & let them die. Great plan.

There were help programs to help those businesses maintain their employees, extra help for those on unemployment, etc. When more was needed, the Democrats stood up, your worthless party said no.

'

"All that matters is my belief that getting Covid = dying, and you have to accept that viewpoint!!!"

How about not? The truth is that the death rate for Covid is very low for most age groups, which would coincidentally be the same people who would have been working if you hadn't decided that their jobs didn't matter to you, so they weren't allowed to matter to them. Another inconvenient truth is that your precious lockdowns have accomplished nothing except to extend the epidemic's life and give it more time to mutate.

And don't even give me, "It's okay that people lost their jobs and the businesses they'd invested their savings and work into, because we gave them checks!!!" Right there is the difference between leftists and humans: we, unlike you, are not designed to be someone's pet. And we don't consider the destruction of everything we've built and the need to start over again from scratch to be made better by having the masters toss us some table scraps.

Oh, and this is completely aside from the central fact that teat-suckling lumps of useless like you never seem to grasp: someone has to work to earn the money that's being paid to you so you can sit on your ass and contribute even less to the world than normal. This little "Just hide in your house and do nothing forever so that I can feel germ-free!" house of cards your masters have set up for you to live in doesn't last very long if someone's not earning something for you to tax.

Something like 0.04% of auto accidents result in a fatality. Lets rip out those seat belts and air bags.

The idea you think getting COVID is not relevant if you life is just more of your naivity.

Maybe you think spending 6 weeks on a vent is your idea of a good time. The idea you do not need hospitalized but still are sick for weeks is not relevant.

The idea you think we should keep the bars & restaurants open would have been business as usual is yet another example of your stupidity. The infection rates would be higher and the only people still going to restaurant are the dumbasses like you. Most would stay home.

All you do is lie. 40% drop in Texas with no masks and all businesses at full operation.
Didn’t you notice that California is showing a nearly 90% drop?
Time has proven us correct. Masks and shutdowns had no effect except to destroy lives and the economy.

Prove it. How many more would have died with no mask wearing?
As the CDC expert said a year ago, if masks worked we’d have been recommending them for years.

Exhibit A is no spikes for States and nations not required to wear masks.
View attachment 469253
What pandemic years ago?
Shitforbrains thinks last year was the first time people died from a virus.
Assfuck denies that we are in a pandemic. The stupid fuck thinks COVID is just a cold.

All you do is lie. 40% drop in Texas with no masks and all businesses at full operation.
Time has proven us correct. Masks and shutdowns had no effect except to destroy lives and the economy.

What's he supposed to do, whip out a crystal ball and ask the spirits about alternative futures?

So, there is no real proof and he should STFU.

He should shut up because he can't prove YOUR point? Yeah, I don't think so, RealDumb.

The reaction to the Rona virus is a reminder that the public is extremely bad at science, overly trusting of authority and easily stampeded.

Typical., Pick out of few of the deniers & cling to them. In March of last year, he said COVID was not a serious issue. What kind of fucking idiot thinks that by keeping the economy open that all would be OK?
Unproductive economically but you assholes value money over human life and suffering.

You mouthbreathers can't see that money is essential for sustaining human life and mitigating suffering. Or that there's more to being able to live your life than just money.

Personally, I refuse to be shamed for "greed" by people who can't go a single day without reaching into other people's pockets.

But destroying the lives of hundreds of millions of Americans, and through them untold millions of people in other countries, is OK so long as you get what you want, while being able to lie to yourself that you're not a piece of shit. I not only get it, I've always gotten it about you.

2.67 dead people worldwide and over half a million in the US is meningless compared to a restaurant, bar, salon, or gym.

Millions of people unemployed with no way to feed their families, millions more bankrupt, skyrocketing rates of suicide, alcoholism, and drug use, and uncounted millions in other countries plunged into poverty - real poverty, not the bullshit you leftists try to sell in the US as "poverty" - and it's all meaningless to YOU in service of your one agenda item, which your masters have decreed is THE only worthy thing that can possibly be cared about.

You continue to prove yourself unworthy to lick my shoe soles, let alone judge me.

Care to try yet again to make me care what vermin like you condemns? I can deny you all day.

So, let them get the virus, spread it to their families & let them die. Great plan.

There were help programs to help those businesses maintain their employees, extra help for those on unemployment, etc. When more was needed, the Democrats stood up, your worthless party said no.

'

"All that matters is my belief that getting Covid = dying, and you have to accept that viewpoint!!!"

How about not? The truth is that the death rate for Covid is very low for most age groups, which would coincidentally be the same people who would have been working if you hadn't decided that their jobs didn't matter to you, so they weren't allowed to matter to them. Another inconvenient truth is that your precious lockdowns have accomplished nothing except to extend the epidemic's life and give it more time to mutate.

And don't even give me, "It's okay that people lost their jobs and the businesses they'd invested their savings and work into, because we gave them checks!!!" Right there is the difference between leftists and humans: we, unlike you, are not designed to be someone's pet. And we don't consider the destruction of everything we've built and the need to start over again from scratch to be made better by having the masters toss us some table scraps.

Oh, and this is completely aside from the central fact that teat-suckling lumps of useless like you never seem to grasp: someone has to work to earn the money that's being paid to you so you can sit on your ass and contribute even less to the world than normal. This little "Just hide in your house and do nothing forever so that I can feel germ-free!" house of cards your masters have set up for you to live in doesn't last very long if someone's not earning something for you to tax.

Something like 0.04% of auto accidents result in a fatality. Lets rip out those seat belts and air bags.

The idea you think getting COVID is not relevant if you life is just more of your naivity.

Maybe you think spending 6 weeks on a vent is your idea of a good time. The idea you do not need hospitalized but still are sick for weeks is not relevant.

The idea you think we should keep the bars & restaurants open would have been business as usual is yet another example of your stupidity. The infection rates would be higher and the only people still going to restaurant are the dumbasses like you. Most would stay home.

Yes, shutting down the economy and destroying the livelihoods of millions of people is TOTALLY comparable to having seat belts in cars. IF YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON.

The idea you think losing your job and your business is no big deal is just more of your ignorance and willingness to be someone's pet.

Maybe you think Covid infection = automatic ventilation/death, but that just means you need some industrial-strength therapy for your hypochondria. The idea that everything is the worst-case scenario is not relevant.

I'll be sure to let you know when "Assfuck Dave says it's stupid to disagree with him" convinces me of something, or even begins to matter to me. Please hold your breath waiting.

"The infection rates would be higher. They just would, because look how definitely I'm stating it!!!" Yeah, okay, RealDumb.

As the CDC expert said a year ago, if masks worked we’d have been recommending them for years.

View attachment 469253
What pandemic years ago?
Assfuck denies that we are in a pandemic. The stupid fuck thinks COVID is just a cold.

Assfuck Dave creates straw men because even he knows he's shit at arguing real points.

View attachment 469253
What pandemic years ago?

Assfuck Dave creates straw men because even he knows he's shit at arguing real points.
There are lots of viruses. Evidently you think they are all the same.

'

Yes, shutting down the economy and destroying the livelihoods of millions of people is TOTALLY comparable to having seat belts in cars. IF YOU'RE A FUCKING MORON.

The idea you think losing your job and your business is no big deal is just more of your ignorance and willingness to be someone's pet.

Maybe you think Covid infection = automatic ventilation/death, but that just means you need some industrial-strength therapy for your hypochondria. The idea that everything is the worst-case scenario is not relevant.

I'll be sure to let you know when "Assfuck Dave says it's stupid to disagree with him" convinces me of something, or even begins to matter to me. Please hold your breath waiting.

"The infection rates would be higher. They just would, because look how definitely I'm stating it!!!" Yeah, okay, RealDumb.
Wow, you really are that stupid. My seat belt comment had to do with your idiotic statement how we should not be concerned about COVID because not everyone dies from it.

What is really dumb is that what ends all epidemics is the initial spike uses up enough of the available local hosts, so then the virus can't find a new host in 12 days, and dies.
But if you "flatten the curve", then what you are doing then is essentially conserving hosts, ensuring the epidemic can not and will not ever end.

View attachment 469253
What pandemic years ago?

There are lots of viruses. Evidently you think they are all the same.

I sincerely doubt anything is "evident" to you beyond the slackjawed expression in your mirror.

'

Wow, you really are that stupid. My seat belt comment had to do with your idiotic statement how we should not be concerned about COVID because not everyone dies from it.

Wow, you really are that stupid, that you're continuing to act like your analogy wasn't embarrassingly foolish.

'

Actually only the elderly and those with compromised immune system die from covid-19, and actually even very few of them. So if we were to deliberately infect young and healthy volunteers last March, only about 30k would have died instead of 500k. and it would have been over last April.

'

Wow, you really are that stupid, that you're continuing to act like your analogy wasn't embarrassingly foolish.
It is not my fault that you are too fucking stupid to get it.

'

Well, don’t get pissed at the world just because maskless Florida and Texas have proven the mask Nazis are just political hacks.

'

No, it's your fault that you're too fucking stupid to understand that I DID get it, and then I laughed at it because it was retarded.

Weatherman and Cecilie, put him on Ignore, please. You won't see his trolling nonsense any more
and you'll save everyone else so much grief.

You're playing chess with a pigeon. All he does is cluck around and knock over everything and crap on it.

View attachment 469253
What pandemic years ago?

Speak up!

Those five masks you're wearing are muffling you.

Oh, BTW, your computer can't catch covid so you could take the masks off it, too.

But only if you spray the keyboard with a heavy coat of Lysol right now!

Weatherman and Cecilie, put him on Ignore, please. You won't see his trolling nonsense any more
and you'll save everyone else so much grief.

You're playing chess with a pigeon. All he does is cluck around and knock over everything and crap on it.
One of my many sins is I enjoy mocking the mentally challenged.
Did you ever beat up Stephen Hawking?

Forum List

Back