Lock Him Up - Iran has issued and an Arrest Warrant for Donald Trump over the killing .......................

As opposed to Barry Hussein, who is welcomed with opened arms since he spent 8 years bending over and grabbing his ankles for the Mullahs.
The Russians seem to be reaming Trump real good right about now, and unlike Obama, with no Vaseline.

That old, fat bastard is getting flogged something fierce! Wouldn't you agree?

No, not really. But, it is good to know that bozo Bezos is in bed with pootin.

Guantanamo Bay is 100% secure.
The question is -Why does Guantanamo exist? People are held indefinitely without being charged or without trial -if they are guilty then charge and try them or let them go.
Seriously? After 19 years, people still don't understand? Let me splain it to ya:
  • Enemy combatants have no particular national affiliation. They are not part of a national army. So they have no rights under the Geneva Convention.
  • They are held indefinitely so they cannot return to the battlefield and fight against us. They are released when the war is over. No end, no release.
  • As enemy combatants, they are by definition intrinsically guilty. No need to try them in civil court because they've committed no offense on American soil. At best they are tried by a military tribunal at our pleasure.

As opposed to Barry Hussein, who is welcomed with opened arms since he spent 8 years bending over and grabbing his ankles for the Mullahs.
The Russians seem to be reaming Trump real good right about now, and unlike Obama, with no Vaseline.

That old, fat bastard is getting flogged something fierce! Wouldn't you agree?

Wait a minute....I thought Trump and Putin were best buds?
Make up your fuken mind!
In his mind Trump is best friends with Putin but not sure if Putin is best friends with Trump.
Will the real sucker please stand up.

You can sit back down now.
We already know.
We know you are sucking Trumps balls. Sit down.
First president in 12 years to have a pair.

Iran declared war on the United States in 1979. They have attacked our interests, we have attacked theirs. Yes, they can retaliate. We obviously have the means to retaliate bigger. And yes, the world would have been different had we avoided becoming engaged in foreign interests. Woulda coulda shoulda. We live in the here and now.
Simple way to effectively end this threat by Iran right now.
Send special forces into the Ayatollah's bedroom and lay a sheet of paper on his bed pillow with this simple message:

IRANIAN BEFORE FUCKING WITH THE USA:
Qassem-Soleimani-IRGC-head-2000x1125.jpg

IRANIAN AFTER FUCKING WITH THE USA:
72 virgins.jpg

WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT?

They were classed as non combatants but in the theater of war. I know of two lads from Blackburn who went to a wedding in Afganistan and were picked up as soon as they arrived and not seen again for several years. Obviously if they are non combatants they haven't done anything. The US can't deal with crime within its own borders. The prisons are overflowing crime is rampant and you have a gun death epidemic.

I certainly wouldn't give my precise address like Tommy Tainant. The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised If you start sending drones over here to Zap people like me who have every right to criticize.

This news is really strange....I don't understand the reason why Iran has issued this arrest warrant!
I'm pretty sure that Head of States have some kind of immunity under international law...and the Iranian government knows it!
Nobody could arrest Donald Trump nor any other Head of State. :dunno:

IRAN has issued and an ARREST WARRANT for Donald Trump over the killing of top general Qassem Soleimani.
This could be bad. What are you going to do Oz, turn Trump in? Give the Iranians his address? Whatever you do, don't tell anyone he's at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. For god's sake, let's hope Trump doesn't drop a bomb on someone there again. Maybe after New York State is done suing and arresting Trump out of office, they can turn him over to Iran to have their whacks at him, too?

Iran, you want him? Come and get him. I dare ya to try. We gots lots more bombs where that first one came from.

Hold your horses - Don't shoot the messenger!
I simply noticed the headline and was surprised when I found nobody had put it up.

Having said that I think we need to accept that we do have international laws that the US are continually flouting.
As in civil law if a person is suspected of committing a crime they should be arrested and face a court of law - due process.
For far too long the US has targeted people outside its own borders and sent these drones over to blast them and anybody with them. Who decides that this person has committed a crime so grave he and innocent people with him must be blown apart?
For a start they violate International Air space and Sovereignty.
Going back to the Murder of Osama Bin Laden. They had total control of the compound he was in. He was unarmed, why didn't they just arrest him and bring him back to the Carrier, then deliver him to the International Criminal Court at The Hague instead of unlawfully killing him.
I doesn't matter what the terrorists do, we must have higher standards based on law.

assuming the seals did bring in Laden alive, why would they transport him to the Hague, instead of Guantanamo Bay? The Hague isn't very secure, and the Eurotrash would be likely to release him
Because Guantanamo is nothing more than an illegal concentration camp that practices torture. The reason the US sends people there is because they would be entitled to legal rights if brought to the US mainland.

The purpose of Guantanamo Bay is to protect the American public from these very dangerous people, the Worst of the Worst.

It would be too risky to bring someone like Laden to America. What if he escaped?
One of the 9/11 bombers was arrested just prior to the event and is in a US prison he hasn't escaped.
But anyway that is why you would take him to The Hague and to ensure he got a fair trial which you could not expect if he were tried in New York.

What makes you think that trials in The Hague are much fairer than American trials?

Guantanamo Bay is 100% secure. The US Navy is down there keeping order. And if they did escape , where would they go? Cuba? They would be knocking on Gitmo's door trying to get back in
The question is -Why does Guantanamo exist?
People are held indefinitely without being charged or without trial -if they are guilty then charge and try them or let them go.
Some of them are on trial before a military commission, but it looks like the trial was postponed because the judge presiding over the case retired from service. :dunno:
It's a death penalty trial.
News Brief — Retirement of Guantánamo Military Judge Likely to Further Delay Sept. 11 Death-Penalty Trial

Another instance of doing something that we would never accept another country doing to us. I imagine if they killed a high level official of ours we wouldn't settle on an arrest warrant. We would attack. We need to quit believing other countries don't have the same rights to retaliate as we believe we have.
The entire Iranian military should come right over and try their luck. Since we can’t watch sports...

This news is really strange....I don't understand the reason why Iran has issued this arrest warrant!
I'm pretty sure that Head of States have some kind of immunity under international law...and the Iranian government knows it!
Nobody could arrest Donald Trump nor any other Head of State. :dunno:
An empty gesture for domestic consumption.

Another instance of doing something that we would never accept another country doing to us. I imagine if they killed a high level official of ours we wouldn't settle on an arrest warrant. We would attack. We need to quit believing other countries don't have the same rights to retaliate as we believe we have.
The entire Iranian military should come right over and try their luck. Since we can’t watch sports...

I imagine it will be something along the lines of another 9-11.

Forum List

Back