'Lock and load'...Trump-backed Michigan GOP Candidate Tells Supporters to Bring Guns To The Polls

It’s illegal to carry a gun into a polling place in Michigan.

That means this Republican is encouraging people break the law.

That means he should be arrested and charged for encouraging people to break the law, right?

Concealed means "concealed." That means you're not going to know if someone is carrying a weapon or not.

Besides, a concealed carry permit is an acceptibla piece of voting ID for most states.

Hope you waste a shitload of time worrying about this. NEITHER candidate will even make it thru the Repub primaries. The "candidate for governor" has virtually NO experience in RUNNING ANYTHING bigger than a small Real Estate brokerage. And I dont believe your assertion that Trump has endorsed such a person.

I checked that race -- and there are already SIX declared Repubs of which "Ryan D. Kelley is not even yet listed. In typical fashion, the GOP will give ITS voters about 5 or 8 choices, while maybe ONE Dem candidate will be "allowed" to challenged Gretchen Whitmer in the primaries.

Probably should be worrying about shit that actually matters.
i'm not worried...i just think it's funny how crazy this dude is

Concealed means "concealed." That means you're not going to know if someone is carrying a weapon or not.

Besides, a concealed carry permit is an acceptibla piece of voting ID for most states.
So you’re saying it’s okay to break the law because no one will know it.

Anyway, can we have him arrested yet?

Wait this isn't standard attire for working the polls?

BlackPanthers_2008.jpg

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross called on the Left to "pick up a weapon and get involved" in the "war" for democracy. Idiots on the right idiots on the left and the idiots who only get upset when it’s the idiots they don’t support are saying the stupid stuff.

i'm not worried...i just think it's funny how crazy this dude is

They are fringy fruitcakes. But the Repub party LIKES giving their voters a lot of primary choices. The Dems dont want to "split their votes" six ways -- so they only ever offer one or two choices which resemble Tweedle Dee and Dum.. SOMETIMES NO CHOICES in districts where campaigning is a losing proposition.

Forum List

Back