LoBiando Doesn't KNOW The Constitution...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
Imagine that? A Congresscritter that is SWORN to uphold it...Defend it...Is called out upon it...and by...[DrumRoll]...A TEA PARTY MEMBER

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPTiTYDOQd8&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Folks? It IS our Duty to grill these people. THEY are our employees...seems that some don't KNOW their JOB.

Go get them. Call them OUT.

Last edited:
*ANY* Congresscritter that doesn't KNOW the Document should be voted the HELL OUT...and frankly I am an advocate of a rather extensive TEST of ALL Representatives that vye for office.

If they FAIL? Go look for employment elsewhere.

I'll bet 60% of the House of Representatives could not have answered the mans' questions.

I'll bet 60% of the House of Representatives could not have answered the mans' questions.

I'd bet that you would be correct.

Since MANY of us are tested to hold a driver's licence to drive upon PUBLIC Roads? And have to pass tests of a myriad of Several occupations?

Id say it's TIME we DEMAND a TEST upon those *WE* Elect.

I agree. They can't step on the floor until they have passed the test. That should really grate on Progressives.

I agree. They can't step on the floor until they have passed the test. That should really grate on Progressives.

And if you look at it another way? So much is demanded of citizens to prove their mettle in whatever profession they choose to follow?

I'd say it's high time for politicians to prove theirs at the behest of their *EMPLOYERS*.

We could also incorporate a probationary period for all first time congressmen.

*ANY* Congresscritter that doesn't KNOW the Document should be voted the HELL OUT...and frankly I am an advocate of a rather extensive TEST of ALL Representatives that vye for office.

where did you get your expertise in the constitution?

Seems to me that this critter FAILED in Demonstrated knowledge of that which HE and Hundreds of others that sought employment swore they'd DEFEND.

This instance scores a Goosegg for that poor Congresscritter.

HOW can one defend what they don't know?

You're barking UP the wrong tree.

As a citizen? I demand that these people take a TEST before they are qualified to RUN for office.

Are you NOT tested to drive upon Public Roadways?

Are not Several trades TESTED for compitency before they are certified BY the Government before THEY can practice?

I'd say this was a two-way street and we shot this shit right back at them.

Seems to me that this critter FAILED in Demonstrated knowledge of that which HE and Hundreds of others that sought employment swore they'd DEFEND.

As a citizen? I demand that these people take a TEST before they are qualified to RUN for office.

Are not Several trades TESTED for compitency before they are certified BY the Government before THEY can practice?

I'd say this was a two-way street and we shot this shit right back at them.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying what they should or should not know. But I can tell you that the people who haven't studied the constitution are much more 'certain' of its meaning than the people who have.

hence my asking about your expertise.

oh, and just so you know, i don't buy the whole 'congress critter' thing. i happen to like my representative and i'm very happy with him. i might disagree with your rep, but i'd allow him or her a modicum of respect.

I'd say this was a two-way street and we shot this shit right back at them.

I'm not saying what they should or should not know. But I can tell you that the people who haven't studied the constitution are much more 'certain' of its meaning than the people who have.

hence my asking about your expertise.

oh, and just so you know, i don't buy the whole 'congress critter' thing. i happen to like my representative and i'm very happy with him. i might disagree with your rep, but i'd allow him or her a modicum of respect.[/quote]
So in other words YOU don't CARE what he/she knows about their OATH of Office...just so you 'LIKE" Them...

YOU are so disingenuous.

I am of the mind it doesn't matter if I like mine or not. IFthey act accordingly to their OATH...they have my vote. They Don't? They're gone.

But I think it sould go a step farther.

Government demands so much of the People that wish their constituients employ? They have to DEMONSTRATE their compitency as well.

Hey If they show they have wroking knowledge of the Constitution? Good for them. They have my vote. They fail? Look for work elsewhere.

It's time to turn the tables on these elites.

ah...see, that's the thing... they only apply the desire for knowledge to the people they disagree with.
'
otherwise, they'd be laughing their butts off at sarah 'i love the pro-america parts of the country' palin.

Well Mr. LoBiando is a Republican, but a low fish in the sea. Boehner is one of the top Republicans in this country and he doesn't know the Constitution opening. I may not be able to cite from both documents word from word, but I know the difference at least.

It's comments like Sarah Palin's that you mention as well that create a divide. I remember reading something about forming a more perfect union, not trying to call people who do not agree with your side Anti-America.

I suppose Thomas will be supporting the tossing out of one John Boehner.

Boehner mixes up Constitution and Declaration - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

ah...see, that's the thing... they only apply the desire for knowledge to the people they disagree with.
'
otherwise, they'd be laughing their butts off at sarah 'i love the pro-america parts of the country' palin.

Here we GO with the "Palin" shit. NO ONE is here talkin about Palin except YOU.

You are more disingenuous than I ever imagined...and you FAIL to derail the thread.

Try elsewhere. NOwhere was she mentioned until NOW. Get lost Jillian. You are an idiot.

I suppose Thomas will be supporting the tossing out of one John Boehner.

Boehner mixes up Constitution and Declaration - Glenn Thrush - POLITICO.com

'

Here we GO with the "Palin" shit. NO ONE is here talkin about Palin except YOU.

You are more disingenuous than I ever imagined...and you FAIL to derail the thread.

Try elsewhere. NOwhere was she mentioned until NOW. Get lost Jillian. You are an idiot.

don't like your double standard pointed out, huh?

:thup:

oh come on people,, they sign legislation and have no idea what they sign,, jeezus,, you expect them to know article one section one??? hell,, and Guam is gonna tip over too,, did you know that?? :lol::lol::lol:

there are idiots leading this country.. "we don't worry about the constitution".. well,, that's apparent innit?

'

Well Mr. LoBiando is a Republican, but a low fish in the sea. Boehner is one of the top Republicans in this country and he doesn't know the Constitution opening. I may not be able to cite from both documents word from word, but I know the difference at least.

It's comments like Sarah Palin's that you mention as well that create a divide. I remember reading something about forming a more perfect union, not trying to call people who do not agree with your side Anti-America.

YES he is a Repubican...and it doesn't matter. HE is a Rep...and he FAILED a test by one of his rather ballsy constituients that happens to hold his Reps to a higher standard than YOU might.

The rest of your post is horseshit. ANY Rep that doesn't KNOW what they've sworn to uphold and defend deserves the AXE.

-THAT is the point. Take your deflection elsewhere.

Forum List

Back