LMAO Washington Post at it again

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Look at that panoramic coverage for Bernie's crowd. How many times have they had a chance to do this with Trump's much bigger crowds and never done it?

Did Wapo mention that the band Vampire Weekend played before Sander's spoke and it was held in Iowa City home of Iowa University?

Look at that panoramic coverage for Bernie's crowd. How many times have they had a chance to do this with Trump's much bigger crowds and never done it?

People who go to see Bernie and people who go to see Rump are going to see two entirely different things. And only one of them has to do with politics.

People who go to see Bernie and people who go to see Rump are going to see two entirely different things. And only one of them has to do with politics.

It's a real shame that there is no mark loser emoticon.

It's a real shame that there is no mark loser emoticon.

It's a bigger shame some losers have to pump themselves up with font sizes since they have no content.

FREE STUF IS PART AND PARCEL OF DEM POLITICS.

Rump huh?

All I can say is Go Onald Rump!

Did Wapo mention that the band Vampire Weekend played before Sander's spoke and it was held in Iowa City home of Iowa University?

I hate Vampire Weekend. Too Poppy and too DELIBERATELY trying to look cute ie. they are sissy.

Girl Band would be MY warm-up act....no girls in band, all boys, Irish. Rough Trade Records. We can hear a bit of Truman's Water and Sonic Youth and something unique to Girl Band mixed with Boredoms here, which is obviously good stuff to have.

Kid A aged 3 years, he loves Girl Band....you have to get them YOUNG, you must get them to hate Pop Music YOUNG....and like things like Girl Band instead!

Girl Band - Pears For Lunch:

Rough Trade Records

I hate Vampire Weekend. Too Poppy and too DELIBERATELY trying to look cute ie. they are sissy.

Girl Band would be MY warm-up act....no girls in band, all boys, Irish. Rough Trade Records. We can hear a bit of Truman's Water and Sonic Youth and something unique to Girl Band mixed with Boredoms here, which is obviously good stuff to have.

Kid A aged 3 years, he loves Girl Band....you have to get them YOUNG, you must get them to hate Pop Music YOUNG....and like things like Girl Band instead!

Rough Trade Records

Rump huh?

All I can say is Go Onald Rump!

Good to see you back Ucy. :smiliehug:

Rough Trade Records

I need to have a smoke now, to recover from situation.

I have 6 of these cigarette holders, all black, all identical to this....I'm European, I'm naturally sophisticated AND somewhat decadent :wink:

9-filter-tip-with-filterb.jpg

Gauloises Blondes:

HG0000290.jpg

Forum List

Back