LMAO: Fact-Checker Confirms Kente Cloths Worn By Pandering Dems Were Historically Worn By Slave Traders

Look at these fools. A couple of them are even black. They're honoring the people who enslaved their ancestors!

To be fair to them. They didn't realize that. They are stupid. Serious question, can you or anyone give me the name of one black Democrat in Congress who isn't stupid?

That isn't a race thing, plenty of smart black people out there, even some intelligent black Democrats, but there are none in Congress. There are smart Democrats in Congress, but none of them are black.

The DNC makes sure that only stupid blacks rise to any level of power in their organization.

Look at these fools. A couple of them are even black. They're honoring the people who enslaved their ancestors!

To be fair to them. They didn't realize that. They are stupid. Serious question, can you or anyone give me the name of one black Democrat in Congress who isn't stupid?

That isn't a race thing, plenty of smart black people out there, even some intelligent black Democrats, but there are none in Congress. There are smart Democrats in Congress, but none of them are black.

The DNC makes sure that only stupid blacks rise to any level of power in their organization.
Case in point...

It may be the result of ignorance, but when do Dims ever cut Republicans any slack for making such a boneheaded mistake? They would use that to condemn it even more harshly.

It may be the result of ignorance, but when do Dims ever cut Republicans any slack for making such a boneheaded mistake? They would use that to condemn it even more harshly.

Is your sarcasm meter broken?

Is your sarcasm meter broken?
sarcasm.jpg

You just have to laugh at these clueless Dims. Not only did their stupidity make them look like colossal hypocrites, but their thoughtless pandering brought a whole lot of unwanted attention to the origins of slavery:

[EDITOR’S NOTE: The photo used for this article includes an image of Ku Klux Klan hoods made from Kente cloths. These were a part of a collection by Paul Rucker, a multimedia artist, showing the legacy of slavery. More about the collection here.]
What a failure. Pelosi’s smug little pandering photo-op of taking a knee wound up on the wrong side of the racism issue.
It was bad enough that the Democrats taking a dramatic orchestrated kneeling-in-support-of-George-Flynn opportunity to kneel had it blow up in their face a few different ways.
Pelosi looked like the Medic Alert ‘I’ve fallen and I can’t get up’ lady.
An actual African woman called them out for being condescending and using African garb to play dress-up when it suits them, having no interest in all about whose cultural icons they are co-opting for their political purposes. (Or, to use their own weaponized language: ‘culturally appropriating’.)
Not very woke of them, is it?
In having the Kente Cloths spotlit by her criticism of Democrat appropriation of them, people noticed a glaring point of conflict between the African garb the Democrats draped themselves in and the message they tried to send by kneeling.
Of all the cultures in Africa they might have invoked, the Ashanti Tribe does not have the kind of history in a Black Lives Matters kneeling solidarity stunt. Here’s why:
“Yesterday the Democrats wore kente scarfs and knelt down for their photo op. So check this out, Kente cloth was worn by the Ashanti. It’s made of silk so the affluent wore it. The Ashanti were also known as slave owners and traders. Huh?” Dave Brandon posted on Facebook June 9. “This makes me wonder why they chose to wear this particular tribe’s garb.” — USAToday
The paper then gives some historical background, some of which includes the following…
Tutu, who lived from 1660 to 1712 or 1717, unified several small Asante kingdoms to create the Asante empire. He is credited with expanding the Asante throughout most of Ghana and introducing his subjects to the gold and slave trades along the West African coast. The Asante supplied British and Dutch traders with slaves in exchange for firearms, which they used to expand their empire. Slaves were often acquired as tributes from smaller states or captured during war. Some slaves were brought across the Atlantic whiles others stayed in Africa to work in gold fields.

The entire Dimwinger Party leadership did a staged photo op homage to the slave trade.

Too funny.

You just have to laugh at these clueless Dims. Not only did their stupidity make them look like colossal hypocrites, but their thoughtless pandering brought a whole lot of unwanted attention to the origins of slavery:

[EDITOR’S NOTE: The photo used for this article includes an image of Ku Klux Klan hoods made from Kente cloths. These were a part of a collection by Paul Rucker, a multimedia artist, showing the legacy of slavery. More about the collection here.]
What a failure. Pelosi’s smug little pandering photo-op of taking a knee wound up on the wrong side of the racism issue.
It was bad enough that the Democrats taking a dramatic orchestrated kneeling-in-support-of-George-Flynn opportunity to kneel had it blow up in their face a few different ways.
Pelosi looked like the Medic Alert ‘I’ve fallen and I can’t get up’ lady.
An actual African woman called them out for being condescending and using African garb to play dress-up when it suits them, having no interest in all about whose cultural icons they are co-opting for their political purposes. (Or, to use their own weaponized language: ‘culturally appropriating’.)
Not very woke of them, is it?
In having the Kente Cloths spotlit by her criticism of Democrat appropriation of them, people noticed a glaring point of conflict between the African garb the Democrats draped themselves in and the message they tried to send by kneeling.
Of all the cultures in Africa they might have invoked, the Ashanti Tribe does not have the kind of history in a Black Lives Matters kneeling solidarity stunt. Here’s why:
“Yesterday the Democrats wore kente scarfs and knelt down for their photo op. So check this out, Kente cloth was worn by the Ashanti. It’s made of silk so the affluent wore it. The Ashanti were also known as slave owners and traders. Huh?” Dave Brandon posted on Facebook June 9. “This makes me wonder why they chose to wear this particular tribe’s garb.” — USAToday
The paper then gives some historical background, some of which includes the following…
Tutu, who lived from 1660 to 1712 or 1717, unified several small Asante kingdoms to create the Asante empire. He is credited with expanding the Asante throughout most of Ghana and introducing his subjects to the gold and slave trades along the West African coast. The Asante supplied British and Dutch traders with slaves in exchange for firearms, which they used to expand their empire. Slaves were often acquired as tributes from smaller states or captured during war. Some slaves were brought across the Atlantic whiles others stayed in Africa to work in gold fields.

They always were the party of slavery and slave owners.

Today they want to enslave the whole populace.

Yep, as far as photo op stunts go, this one is right up there with the most asinine I've ever seen.
Where is Cryin' Chucky's mask?

And Nazi Pelousy's beak is sticking out of hers.

Still not a single board Dimwinger who has condemned this homage to the slave trade by Pelousy, Cryin’ Chucky, and the rest of the Dimwinger clowns.

Them old farts screwed that one up just like another old geezer violated people's civil rights by gassing a peaceful demonstration to get a photo op of the president holding a bible in front of what was supposed to be a church that was destroyed by fire.

Why lie Moonglow, mind if I answer for you?

You're a coward.

Forum List

Back