LL's heated at Fox, lol.

Interesting....LL Cool J did give an interview in 2008 to someone else, but he didn't say to whom. It's not really a phantom interview, as he did give an interview that she will use, apparently. I'm assuming that she can legally use it in her segment. Are they billing it as an exclusive interview? Real American Stories? It might just be a lot about nothing....we're going to have to wait and see.

I liked this part

When contacted by Yahoo! News for comment, Fox News provided us with a statement:
"Real American Stories features uplifting tales about overcoming adversity and we believe Mr. Smith's interview fit that criteria. However, as it appears that Mr. Smith does not want to be associated with a program that could serve as an inspiration to others, we are cutting his interview from the special and wish him the best with his fledgling acting career."

This is actually the best part... and coincidentally the material part too.

Popular conservative blogger Allahpundit tweaked liberals who accuse Tea Party supporters of racist sympathies, saying they'll be "shocked to find the alleged Grand Dragon of the tea-party movement making chitchat with a hip-hop legend."

Wow, a conservative blogger lying and misrepresenting the facts? :eek:

Well, I never...

Popular conservative blogger Allahpundit tweaked liberals who accuse Tea Party supporters of racist sympathies, saying they'll be "shocked to find the alleged Grand Dragon of the tea-party movement making chitchat with a hip-hop legend."

Well, I never...

One thing they have in common with liberal bloggers.... and pretty much any other blogger.... bloggers don't have to be accurate.

Well, I never...

One thing they have in common with liberal bloggers.... and pretty much any other blogger.... bloggers don't have to be accurate.

Yep. They're like messageboard posters that way. :eusa_shifty:

All of these "interviews" are going to be so scammy and propped up. Like she wished the ones she had during the McCain campaign would have been..

Last edited:
CoolJ and now add Toby Keith. Wow, Fox is really fucking up.

LL Cool J vs. Fox News, Sarah Palin [UPDATE: Toby Keith Responds]

Updates below...

Fox News has an unlikely adversary: rapper LL Cool J.

After the network announced that Sarah Palin would host a special Thursday called "Real American Stories" -- featuring interviews with LL Cool J, Toby Keith and other celebrities -- the rapper and country singer both hit back claiming they were lying.

"Fox lifted an old interview I gave in 2008 to someone else & are misrepresenting to the public in order to promote Sarah Palins Show. WOW," he tweeted.

Likewise, Toby Keith never sat down with Sarah Palin, Keith's spokesman told HifFix. "We were never contacted by Fox," Keith's spokesman said. "I have no idea what interview it's taken from. They're promoting this like it's a brand new interview."

Fox News responded Wednesday morning, saying they would cut the footage of LL Cool J (aka James Todd Smith) from the special. Keith's old interview is still slated to run.

The only thing that can settle this now is for LL to make a diss track about Palin, and then wait patiently for her to record a response.

Put this shit on wax, baby!

The only thing that can settle this now is for LL to make a diss track about Palin, and then wait patiently for her to record a response.

Put this shit on wax, baby!

He's gotta hit the gym first so he can do a topless video for the track.

Forum List

Back