Lloyd Hart, master occupier talks about Occupy movement's demands on radio

PLYMCO_PILGRIM

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2009
America's Home Town
Last edited:
My initial response is that there is no such thing as a "master occupier," and this is simply one man's opinion.

Present it as such, without claiming more, and we will have no quarrel. Present it as authoritative over the movement in any way, shape or form, and you are a liar.

96.9 Boston Talks Audio On-Demand

4th podcast down. In their own words.

listen and discuss if you want.

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement! | OccupyWallSt.org Forum <---before they changed it to say "anonymous" it was Llyod Hart who wrote that list. You can listen to him discuss what he thinks with a man who disagrees with him in the 4th podcast down.

A few minutes in...

This Master Occupier is not doing himself any favors. Isnt using facts. Oh brother.

Is this the occupation's spokesperson?

No. There is no such thing, if you mean one single person. He is speaking only for himself.

It really says something when the only way that people can discredit the movement is to lie through their teeth.

Last edited:
My initial response is that there is no such thing as a "master occupier," and this is simply one man's opinion.

Present it as such, without claiming more, and we will have no quarrel. Present it as authoritative over the movement in any way, shape or form, and you are a liar.

The man himself, in the interview, presents himself as being an authority in the movement.

His name also was next to that list last week and not anyonymous. I know because I first found the list as a result of hearing that segment on the radio, I went to read it for myself.

The man himself, in the interview, presents himself as being an authority in the movement.

And you verified his claim how, exactly?

He is not in authority in the movement. The movement has no authorities. The closest thing to it would be the NYC Central Committee, of which he is emphatically not a part. He is lying, and you are repeating the lie because you find it politically convenient.

That makes you a liar, too.

Last edited:
Is this the occupation's spokesperson?

No. There is no such thing, if you mean one single person. He is speaking only for himself.

It really says something when the only way that people can discredit the movement is to lie through their teeth.

Unbunch the panties junior!!! I can clearly see a question being asked.

Second from what you are saying No one knows what the fuck they are bitching about.
It appears as a me me me crowd.

Judging from what I've seen these folks don't have a real clue what they want. Shit. Some of em look like 60's flower power wannabes. I especially like the little chicky dancing around with her tamborine. Oh brother.

I don't really expect them to catch a clue until the Unions reps on site give em a heads up.

Last edited:
Discredit? The occupiers want free stuff or so they have stated.

Stated where, when, by whom, and how?

You claim the group doesn't have a leader, that it's composed of several voices, fine. I heard several on CBS this morning stating their demands of free college etc.
It does...the ones paying for it...Soros and Van Jones...the Unions are having a grand time...laughing at the numbers of sheep they've corralled.

Certainly not on their signs, as stated in another thread.

-"If Voting Made a Difference It Would Have Already Made A Difference"
-"Work, Consume, Be Silent, Die -- I Rely On Your Apathy"
-"The Empire Strikes Back"
-"We Are The Tired Poor Huddled Masses"
-"Corporate Greed is Un-American"
-"End Corporate Welfare"
-"Another Mother Against Greed"
-"Obama Let Wall Street F***k Yo Mama!
-"Why Bail Out Wall Street Than Sell Out Main Street"
-"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them - Albert Einstein"
-"I Will Not Let Food Stamps Numb My Hunger For Righteousness and Justice"
-"You Are The 99%"
-"Plutocrats Go Back To Your Planet"
-Talk About Campaign Finance Reform!
Stop Lobbyists, Occupy K Street Washington"
-"No More Bailout For Executive Bonuses
No More Money For Wars
Take Care Of Our Vets
Campaign Finance Reform
Stop Raising Tuition/ Stop Attack On Teachers &
Public Employees"
-"1 Out of 5 American Children Live in Poverty"
-"Greed Kills"
-"Guilty Bankers Should Be In Jail"
-"The Worker Class Too Big To Fail"
-"Let Us realize A Society Based On Human Needs Not On Hedge Fund Profits"
-"Give Me My Future Back"

Lloyd Hart the 'community activist and film maker'? That Lloyd Hart? The guy who did fundraising for Sharpton's presidential bid?

:lol:

Lloyd Hart the 'community activist and film maker'? That Lloyd Hart? The guy who did fundraising for Sharpton's presidential bid?

Oh, is that who he is?

Well, in that case, why do you twits believe him when he claims to be an "authority" over the occupy movement?

Jeez louise . . .

Oh, is that who he is?

Well, in that case, why do you twits believe him when he claims to be an "authority" over the occupy movement?

Jeez louise . . .

Like Lloyd, I am an individual. I have no 'you people'. I leave the 'group think' to you morons on the left.

New Topics

Forum List

Back