Lloyd Austin Gives Shocking Answer When Asked: 'Do You Have Any Regrets' On Afghanistan Withdrawal? "No"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
stuff happens i guess. it's OUR fault for being so critical and wanting America to do it right and succeed in it's mission, right?

This is why I decided to get out when I did... as soon as Obama got elected every shot fired had to be approved by some jerk sitting at a desk in Florida....
No way was I going into dangerous areas with those orders...
That bomber at the gate of Kabul Airport was in the crosshairs and should have been killed... but Biden doesn't trust his troops.... just like Obama all over again....
If you have a son or daughter thinking of military service send them to the coast guard....

stuff happens i guess. it's OUR fault for being so critical and wanting America to do it right and succeed in it's mission, right?

Dumb ass affirmative action Negro that Potatohead put in charge in order to kiss the ass of the Negros that voted for him.

He would be over his head if he was a LtC.

Of course that Queer Boi Miley isn't much better.

Potatohead is doing exactly what his Chinese handlers want him to do. Destroy the US military from within.

That guy has the stink of affirmative action all over himself.

And he's one of the guys who reached rank after Øbama fired 200+ Generals and Admirals, real military men, so he [Øbama] could make way for incompetent boobs like this guy and Milley to move up.

When we arrived in 2001 there was an ongoing civil war between Taliban and The Northern Alliance.

W flipped off The Northern Alliance and handed Afghan to Taliban

W made "Osama" NOT A PRIORITY

Pat Tillman started complaining that the mission was "just sitting there" after taking Kabul and Khandahar, and that there was "no target."

Zionist Fascists then had Pat go out on a "mission" with all Jewish Army Rangers, who shot Pat in cold blood and hate hoaxed it to "Al Qaeda". NOBODY in the media has any interest in this.

LBJ/W/Biden = Biden's turn, left Taliban with $80 billion new US weapons....

W and Biden LOVE THE TALIBAN

W and Biden are THE BEST TWO THINGS THAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE TALIBAN

To dispute that is to dispute THE DATA

Forum List

Back