Lizzo Plays James Madison's Crystal Flute in Embarrassing Display

Blkpeepo fail to remember the slack that Roseanne Barr received for her disrespectful rendition of the National Anthem. Because blkpeepo is stupid.

What did Dan Rather say?

And what did Roseanne say about it?

The interviewer said, "Hard to believe that it got as big as it did."

And she says, "I could have sang it good."

It's you hilarious cuck whites that fail to understand how funny it is to watch you get outraged that Lizzo played the 200 year old crystal flute of a former slaver and rapist turned Founder and find the offensive part to be her outfit or her dancing and not that a former slaver and rapist owned a crystal flute and took part in the founding of your country. You morons always miss the forest for the trees.

It's you hilarious cuck whites that fail to understand how funny it is to watch you get outraged that Lizzo played the 200 year old crystal flute of a former slaver and rapist turned Founder and find the offensive part to be her outfit or her dancing and not that a former slaver and rapist owned a crystal flute and took part in the founding of your country. You morons always miss the forest for the trees.

WRONG!

We don't MISS it, we just know, that it's you idiots who look at history through the distorted lens of today's norms and standards, and completely disregard where the world was on it's societal evolutionary scale.

Today, everything Madison did in regards to slavery was wrong and inhumane. Not so much during the man's contemporary era.

By the way, you might wish to focus your outrage on your African continent homeland, where your brothers are CURRENTLY holding in captive around 9.2 million slaves.

WRONG!

We don't MISS it, we just know, that it's you idiots who look at history through the distorted lens of today's norms and standards, and completely disregard where the world was on it's societal evolutionary scale.
Sorry moron, Time doesn't have standards, I do and by my standards James Madison was a slaver and rapist and by extension a piece of shit. Now maybe by your standards raping and slaving isn't all that bad but those are your standards you cowardly fuck, don't hide behind Time.
Today, everything Madison did in regards to slavery was wrong and inhumane. Not so much during the man's contemporary era.
It was inhumane even then. The victims of his brutality would of certainly thought so.
By the way, you might wish to focus your outrage on your African continent homeland, where your brothers are CURRENTLY holding in captive around 9.2 million slaves.
My outrage isn't as limited as your cognitive abilities or your understanding of physics or philosophy.

Sorry moron, Time doesn't have standards, I do and by my standards James Madison was a slaver and rapist and by extension a piece of shit. Now maybe by your standards raping and slaving isn't all that bad but those are your standards you cowardly fuck, don't hide behind Time.

It was inhumane even then. The victims of his brutality would of certainly thought so.

My outrage isn't as limited as your cognitive abilities or your understanding of physics or philosophy.

Lol!
Exactly what I figured! :clap:

Why would you care to try to explain it then, and then call us names??? "Cuck whites"??? It reads as though you have been outraged.

What blkpeepo are failing to recognize is that they have passed the opportunity to lead the greatest social adjustment in the history of Humankind. Blkpeepo are unwittingly triggering White People to do the work that will then formally establish White Supremacy!

That's what's really funny, my nigga!

If Lizzo was not trying to trigger white people - this guy was.

I don't think he was trying to trigger blkpeepo to rise up - do you?

The next step is we need to reorder the Constitution, and subsequently all of the government charters, because the Three-part Separation Theory is erroneous. More accurately, the subdivision of the three parts.

You know things have to be fucked-up, anyway, since it was all slave rapers who wrote the piece of trash. Madison knew the Theory was incomplete, because it is impossible to not notice that the Theory is incomplete when contemplating the design of the three parts. Benjamin Franklin, who did not own slaves, but raped a bunch of the ****** girls when he wanted; he declared that the subdivision of the three parts that they designed was unstable.

Anyway, the House and Senate, the president and vice-president and cabinet, and then "judicial review," are all a big experiment - there is no scientific reasoning for the separation scheme, and missions - it was all made up, and on the fly as they needed more shit to fuck with the niggas along the way, as you well know. You've heard of the American Experiment. It is not a rhetorical device. There is an actual experiment in social engineering going on, and we are the test subjects.

Okay??? Are you able to follow along, can you keep up, because Professor Mystal does not know this part of the problem.

So, anyway, we really do need a new Constitution. It's not trash, it is junk, because it is still usable, because it is a product of its evolution of (erroneous) adjustments - amendments.

US4CC.meme.Obama_Michagan - Smarter_Government.png

And I can guarantee that there are no ******* working on it. Eventually, some inkspots will be invited to the fabled table; perhaps, Professor Mystal, Doctor Marc Lamont Hill, and some others, but they will be empty-handed.

Trayvon_Loves_You - NAACP.png

Last edited:
I sure miss Black artists like Louis Armstrong, Count Basie, Lena Horne, Nicholas Brothers, so many more. Classy artists. Black culture has degraded as they've become Democrat pawns. Sad to watch an entire ethnic group slide into trashy degradation and ignorance.

You see, that's what's really funny. Niggas are so obsessed with slavery and social class, that they are "missing the forest for the trees," to reorder the fucked-up Constitution. There is no law forbidding the 149 niggas of the former Obama Administration from writing a new Constitution.

That is what we need.

As 149 African Americans who served in the last administration, we witnessed firsthand the relentless attacks on the legitimacy of President Barack Obama and his family from our front-row seats to America’s first black presidency. Witnessing racism surge in our country, both during and after Obama’s service and ours, has been a shattering reality, to say the least. But it has also provided jet-fuel for our activism, especially in moments such as these. . .
Expect to hear more from us. We plan to leave this country better than we found it. This is our home.

That was the last time we heard from them.

Trayvon_Loves_You - NAACP.png

Last edited:
Why would you care to try to explain it then, and then call us names??? "Cuck whites"??? It reads as though you have been outraged.

What blkpeepo are failing to recognize is that they have passed the opportunity to lead the greatest social adjustment in the history of Humankind. Blkpeepo are unwittingly triggering White People to do the work that will then formally establish White Supremacy!

That's what's really funny, my nigga!

If Lizzo was not trying to trigger white people - this guy was.

I don't think he was trying to trigger blkpeepo to rise up - do you?

The next step is we need to reorder the Constitution, and subsequently all of the government charters, because the Three-part Separation Theory is erroneous. More accurately, the subdivision of the three parts.

You know things have to be fucked-up, anyway, since it was all slave rapers who wrote the piece of trash. Madison knew the Theory was incomplete, because it is impossible to not notice that the Theory is incomplete when contemplating the design of the three parts. Benjamin Franklin, who did not own slaves, but raped a bunch of the ****** girls when he wanted; he declared that the subdivision of the three parts that they designed was unstable.

Anyway, the House and Senate, the president and vice-president and cabinet, and then "judicial review," are all a big experiment - there is no scientific reasoning for the separation scheme, and missions - it was all made up, and on the fly as they needed more shit to fuck with the niggas along the way, as you well know. You've heard of the American Experiment. It is not a rhetorical device. There is an actual experiment in social engineering going on, and we are the test subjects.

Okay??? Are you able to follow along, can you keep up, because Professor Mystal does not know this part of the problem.

So, anyway, we really do need a new Constitution. It's not trash, it is junk, because it is still usable, because it is a product of its evolution of (erroneous) adjustments - amendments.

And I can guarantee that there are no ******* working on it. Eventually, some inkspots will be invited to the fabled table; perhaps, Professor Mystal, Doctor Marc Lamont Hill, and some others, but they will be empty-handed.
😄
You see, that's what's really funny. Niggas are so obsessed with slavery and social class, that they are "missing the forest for the trees," to reorder the fucked-up Constitution. There is no law forbidding the 149 niggas of the former Obama Administration from writing a new Constitution.

That is what we need.

That was the last time we heard from them.
My comments really triggered you didn't they? 😂

The truth will do that to you cuck white cosplayers.

This was repulsive and the fact that people are cheering this on and celebrating it shows how degenerated our society has gotten. These people have no respect for our nation's history or culture
This is satire, right?

It's just so hard to tell these days.

Anyways, good job at getting the racist and misogynist filth of the right here to expose their true ugly beliefs. Not that they even need much encouragement.

I sure miss Black artists like Louis Armstrong, Count Basie, Lena Horne, Nicholas Brothers, so many more. Classy artists. Black culture has degraded as they've become Democrat pawns. Sad to watch an entire ethnic group slide into trashy degradation and ignorance.
rifoask7llr91.png

Forum List

Back