Lizzo Plays James Madison's Crystal Flute in Embarrassing Display

How much do YOU weigh?

459?
501?
When I see commercials with older people, many times the aging women are in good shape and attractive. Except for when there are health problems. In our nation today, there are young women who are way out of shape before they have to be. And some have a legitimate excuse. Anyway, half the millennial males will never get married.

You're delusional, living in a fantasy world where the rightwing doesn't attack everything that comes from a black person who does not "know their place".
Know their place! In China the men and women there are not a clown show. China is overtaking us, and we keep laughing and jiving and all the fun stuff. Perhaps Trevor Noah who is unfunny as hell, will go back to South Africa to see how the nation has been run into the ground.

• Wow
Reactions: cnm
I love that suddenly liberals are outraged by fat shaming after spending the last six years calling Trump a fatass Orange Blob.
Countless memes of Trump's big ass and just like that, they suddenly wish to embrace a black land whale with terms like body positve. :auiqs.jpg:

Clown World is contradictory and hilarious.

I don't understand the outrage.
that uppity black fatty fat fat whore should have known her place -- is basically the Conservative consensus...

One thing they can't say about her is that she isn't an accomplished musician....because she definitely is....

Aside from the great award winning Bobbi Humphrey, I doubt many folks can name more than one or 2 flute players.....
BobbiHumphrey_sq[1].jpg

Lizzo should stick her flute up her nasty, fat, disgusting....

She probably emits enough climate altering gases, in a single emission, to blow her flute for ten years.

"Body Positive" my ass. Lol....

She has musical talent but why does she have to disrespect herself by dressing like that?
I guess conservatism is predicated on continously being full of shit...

Melania.jpg

By the way, Melania was in her late 20's when she was "disrespecting" herself...or does it not count as "disrespecting" yourself if you aren't fat?

By the way, I was today year's old when I found out Melania is only 52 years old.....because she damn sure looks older.....

In contrast, Angela Basset is 64 years old....I guess being truly happily married tends to not age you...
angela-bassett-370ce36572ed4487a59baea582b4ce19.jpg

I guess conservatism is predicated on continously being full of shit...

View attachment 703916

By the way, Melania was in her late 20's when she was "disrespecting" herself...or does it not count as "disrespecting" yourself if you aren't fat?

By the way, I was today year's old when I found out Melania is only 52 years old.....because she damn sure looks older.....

In contrast, Angela Basset is 64 years old....I guess being truly happily married tends to not age you...
View attachment 703917
Those are a couple of body positive images I could literally get behind.

The land whale gets a hard pass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back