Liz Warren leading charge to forgive student debt, Navient pays $2 billion settlement for giving loans to students who cant pay them back

The Vaccine for Affluenza Must Be Made Mandatory

Out of peasant loyalty or HeirHead fear, everybody has to pretend I was referring to income tax, not inheritance tax. If we took 100% of the 1%'s welfare to their spoiled-toxic brats, there'd be no need for any income taxes on anybody, even on the 1%.
Your communist bullshit have never worked and never will, OCD boy.

Out of peasant loyalty or HeirHead fear, everybody has to pretend I was referring to income tax, not inheritance tax. If we took 100% of the 1%'s welfare to their spoiled-toxic brats, there'd be no need for any income taxes on anybody, even on the 1%.
I knew you were talking about inheritance, but what makes you think the government should confiscate a person’s ENTIRE WEALTH to distribute it to someone else? The person who acquired it made sacrifices, worked extremely hard, likely went for professional-level education (or was an astute and motivated business owner), so he could leave his family a legacy of comfort - NOT so it could be stolen to distribute to people who never put in the effort or made prudent decisions that enabled me to be at least moderately comfortable.

How much do you think they have?
Why do you feel they'll just hand it over?

Forum List

Back