Liz Cheney voted out of GOP leadership position

Bret Baier nailed her with being more interested in her hate for Trump then being for the good of the nation=TDS.
View attachment 489181

She refused to lie to the American people.
Do you even know what a lie is? Her lie is ignoring the difference between "opinions" and proven falsehood. Honest commentary doesn't use orchestrated phrases by the media and deniars saying the word "the great lie" over and over to program a narrative. Honest commentary admits there is a voter fraud problem but her/their opinion is that it wasn't systemic fraud. The reason she/they/you can not be honest that way is because it destroys former narrative/arguments about systemic racism.-oops. If systemic voter fraud is a great lie then the systemic racism narrative is the left's attack on democracy and used to pander to voters they were losing in droves.-oops. You lose not only the voter fraud argument by being dishonest in wording, but also lose your party's racism crutch and ploy.
59bzht.jpg

Liz is the face of conservatism and she now owns the loyalty of the corporations with the money. And she has the pretty face it takes for a politician to succeed in America.

Her foes are people like Marjorie, Matthew, Kevin, and Trump.

Could Ted Cruz break to go with her on the excuse of needing to support her solid conservatism?
Can any real conservatives ignore the attraction she offers to end it all for teabaggery in general?
"Liz is the face of conservatism"

calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

1. Years ago "conservatism" was a good thing. Small government, balanced budget, low taxes, pro-business, strong military, etc. The GOP didn't appreciate that globalist neocons were not good for the US, but they were addicted to the Chamber of Commerce cash.

Except, of course, the Republicans only care about those things when they are out of power. When they are in power, they grow government and run up huge budget deficits. Not because of a "globalist" conspiracy. The Globalists would love if we were fiscally responsible like we were when Clinton was president.

The real problem was that the business people made an unholy alliance with the religious crazies, the gun nuts and the libertarian nuts, but the inmates took over the asylum.

2. That went to shit in the ME wars. Romney lost, McCain lost, the dog food wasn't selling. 12,000 US factories were moved to China, jobs were scarce, we were headed for a "service economy" with very low wages.

Again, you are a bit confused, because it's easier to hate a person of color than it is to look at reality. I work in manufacturing. I can tell you that
1) Most people who work in factories are people of color. White people actually want the service jobs.
2) We lost more jobs to automation than outsourcing
3) Outsourcing some components is GOOD for manufacturing. For instance, I worked at an assembly plant, and we got components from a dozen nations, and sold the assembled items to accounts around the world. Global economies are a GOOD thing.

McCain lost because he got handed an unpopular war and a shitty economy.
Romney lost because he was a creepy as shit Mormon Cultist.

3. Trump came along with his "America First Populist"agenda of jobs, jobs, jobs. Closed the border to keep out cheap labor, cut regulations, cut taxes, brought back jobs, imposed tariffs to level the trade system with China, etc.

Yeah, here's the problem with that. Our Trade deficit with China INCREASED. Trump was the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss, and even before Covid, his job increases were paltry compared to Obama.

4. Trump WON in 2016, but he was a flawed candidate in 2020, he just didn't get that every voted counts. He lost my wife's vote during the 1st debate. Yet, he "only" lost by 43,000 votes in GA, WI, and AZ. The GOP didn't lose any House seats in 2020.

Um... okay, let's look at that.

1) Most of those districts were drawn to favor Republicans
2) He lost by 7 million votes. That we still use the Bizarre System because Slave Rapists wanted to go home is a problem, not a benefit.
3) Trump made a lot of mistakes in his campaign, but his biggest problem was his record- 500K Dead, 65 million jobs lost, riots, etc.

5. I'm not voting Trump in 2024 unless he is the GOP nominee, we'll see who wins the primary.

Um. Okay.

6. The democrats will run Kamala. Good luck with that running for prez.

First, there's no reason why Kamala would be the nominee unless Joe dies. If Joe dies in office, Kamala would be a shoe-in because every president who has gotten the job because his President died since 1900 has gotten elected. Roosevelt, Coolidge, Truman and LBJ.

So lets' look at this scenario. The economy is humming along great, and Kamala is the nominee. Trump becomes the nominee again because the GOP can't stand up to him. For a third time, he loses the popular vote, because he's really really unpopular.

1. Years ago "conservatism" was a good thing. Small government, balanced budget, low taxes, pro-business, strong military, etc. The GOP didn't appreciate that globalist neocons were not good for the US, but they were addicted to the Chamber of Commerce cash.

Except, of course, the Republicans only care about those things when they are out of power. When they are in power, they grow government and run up huge budget deficits. Not because of a "globalist" conspiracy. The Globalists would love if we were fiscally responsible like we were when Clinton was president.

The real problem was that the business people made an unholy alliance with the religious crazies, the gun nuts and the libertarian nuts, but the inmates took over the asylum.

2. That went to shit in the ME wars. Romney lost, McCain lost, the dog food wasn't selling. 12,000 US factories were moved to China, jobs were scarce, we were headed for a "service economy" with very low wages.

Again, you are a bit confused, because it's easier to hate a person of color than it is to look at reality. I work in manufacturing. I can tell you that
1) Most people who work in factories are people of color. White people actually want the service jobs.
2) We lost more jobs to automation than outsourcing
3) Outsourcing some components is GOOD for manufacturing. For instance, I worked at an assembly plant, and we got components from a dozen nations, and sold the assembled items to accounts around the world. Global economies are a GOOD thing.

McCain lost because he got handed an unpopular war and a shitty economy.
Romney lost because he was a creepy as shit Mormon Cultist.

3. Trump came along with his "America First Populist"agenda of jobs, jobs, jobs. Closed the border to keep out cheap labor, cut regulations, cut taxes, brought back jobs, imposed tariffs to level the trade system with China, etc.

Yeah, here's the problem with that. Our Trade deficit with China INCREASED. Trump was the first president since Hoover to post a net jobs loss, and even before Covid, his job increases were paltry compared to Obama.

4. Trump WON in 2016, but he was a flawed candidate in 2020, he just didn't get that every voted counts. He lost my wife's vote during the 1st debate. Yet, he "only" lost by 43,000 votes in GA, WI, and AZ. The GOP didn't lose any House seats in 2020.

Um... okay, let's look at that.

1) Most of those districts were drawn to favor Republicans
2) He lost by 7 million votes. That we still use the Bizarre System because Slave Rapists wanted to go home is a problem, not a benefit.
3) Trump made a lot of mistakes in his campaign, but his biggest problem was his record- 500K Dead, 65 million jobs lost, riots, etc.

5. I'm not voting Trump in 2024 unless he is the GOP nominee, we'll see who wins the primary.

Um. Okay.

6. The democrats will run Kamala. Good luck with that running for prez.

First, there's no reason why Kamala would be the nominee unless Joe dies. If Joe dies in office, Kamala would be a shoe-in because every president who has gotten the job because his President died since 1900 has gotten elected. Roosevelt, Coolidge, Truman and LBJ.

So lets' look at this scenario. The economy is humming along great, and Kamala is the nominee. Trump becomes the nominee again because the GOP can't stand up to him. For a third time, he loses the popular vote, because he's really really unpopular.
1. Talk about unholy alliances. The democrats now get mo dark money from the oligarchs than Republicans.
The Clinton balanced budget was due to Newt Gingrich, your welcome.

2. Most people who work in factories are NOT people of color. Only 10.3% of manufacturing jobs are held by minorities. Your post is simply nonsense. Put links to prove your "facts"...you can't

3. After (30) years of unfair trade practices Trump can't fix it in four years. The US couldn't even make the PPE needed for covid since everything is made in China. I give Trump, Navarro, and Lightheizer credit for working hard to level the trade imbalance. The Trump economy before covid was the best ever. Xiden is a disaster.

4. We disagree on Trump. His "America First Populist" agenda is a winner, but his personality (and the MSM's 95% negative "fake news" coverage) loses votes. He lost by 43,000 votes in GA, WI, and AZ, the EC is what counts, not the popular vote. BTW, even using the popular vote he would need about 3.5m voters to change (not 7m).

5. Dems are hoping Trump runs in 2024, but he'll be too old, like Xiden is now.

6. In 2024 the democrats will run 82 year old Xiden?! Or, Kamala the commie. Here is a Kamala quote that would cost her the election:
1620992816265.png

You don't have to like Trump to be a Trump supporter.

She had been wandering off the trail for quite some time.

I think they just got fed up.
Disagreeing with Trump on policy is one thing.
Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!

Trump is already a goner. Dead man walking!

Cheney didn't side with Pelosi in the impeachment vote, she sided with Truth, America, Democracy, and the Constitution.

Once the Trumpbots get shallacked in 2022, expect 'Cheney 2024'!!!

Look at you whoring for Dick Cheney's daughter and billionaire corporate CEOs.

LOL!

Only `a person with the self respect of a slug believes that supporting a truthful person is 'whoring'.
Right now there are no truthful persons in politics. You really need to snap out of it and face reality.
Talk about childish generalizations!!!!

Grow up!!!

Apparently you watch too many political dramas on T.V.

You have no idea as to the level of honesty of anyone, including politicians.
If you trust anyone in Washington you're a fool.
We're in the middle of a world-wide upheaval in governments.
If you think everything is as it seems then you're a fucking idiot.

What you seem to be saying is that because YOU are an extremely dishonest person and that if YOU were a politician, YOU would be absolutely corrupt - and YOU just can't believe that anyone else isn't corrupt.

The heyday of your 'World-wide upheavals in governments' is over. YOU have failed.
No....what I'm saying is you wouldn't be able to spot corruption if it kicked you in the nuts.

If you're such an expert on corruption, why don't you report it?

Is it because it's all just your paranoid delusions?

Or is it because you're a corrupt asshole that doesn't want to rat out of your friends, while whining about how everyone else is corrupt?

How old are you, Eight? Grow up, idiot.
I shouldn't have to spell out to you the corruption that people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are exhibiting.
Everyone with an open mind can spot it in a micro-second.

Specifically, what are Pelosi and Schumer doing that is corrupt?

If you're SO sure, then SPELL IT OUT.

Or are you just some Qunatic that believes that if you can imagine something it must be true?

Either put up or shut up!!!!

Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!

Cheney didn't side with Pelosi in the impeachment vote, she sided with Truth, America, Democracy, and the Constitution.

LOL!

Only `a person with the self respect of a slug believes that supporting a truthful person is 'whoring'.
Right now there are no truthful persons in politics. You really need to snap out of it and face reality.

Grow up!!!

What you seem to be saying is that because YOU are an extremely dishonest person and that if YOU were a politician, YOU would be absolutely corrupt - and YOU just can't believe that anyone else isn't corrupt.

The heyday of your 'World-wide upheavals in governments' is over. YOU have failed.
No....what I'm saying is you wouldn't be able to spot corruption if it kicked you in the nuts.

Or is it because you're a corrupt asshole that doesn't want to rat out of your friends, while whining about how everyone else is corrupt?

I shouldn't have to spell out to you the corruption that people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are exhibiting.

Or are you just some Qunatic that believes that if you can imagine something it must be true?

No problem:

Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer put up a wall all around the Capital and stationed NGs to conduct security after a false-flag operation on Jan 6th. They still, to this day, have National Guardsmen guarding the Capital.

But this is how they reacted when BlackLivesMatter (arguably a known domestic-terrorist group) made demands after riots in 2020 which caused billions in damage and the deaths of hundreds of cops. They instead bowed to BLM a group that uses Marxist tactics, and claimed that ANTIFA doesn't exist....but instead is just an ideology:

AP_do-not-reuse_pelosi-others-kneel_840x480.jpg

Question: Who is in charge of the Capital Police?

Answer: House Democrats...Speaker of The House...

BTW, I don't know what a Qunatic is....or whatever other media manufactured rightwing group you libbies choose to demonize.

Last edited:

LOL!

Grow up!!!

No problem:

Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer put up a wall all around the Capital and stationed NGs to conduct security after a false-flag operation on Jan 6th. But this is how they reacted when BlackLivesMatter (arguably a known domestic-terrorist group) made demands after riots in 2020 which caused billions in damage and the deaths of hundreds of cops. They instead bowed to BLM a group that uses Marxist tactics, and claimed that ANTIFA doesn't exist....but instead is just an ideology:

View attachment 489440

BTW, I don't know what a Qunatic is....or whatever other media manufactured rightwing group you libbies choose to demonize.

LOL!

Grow up!!!

No problem:

Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer put up a wall all around the Capital and stationed NGs to conduct security after a false-flag operation on Jan 6th. They still, to this day, have National Guardsmen guarding the Capital.

But this is how they reacted when BlackLivesMatter (arguably a known domestic-terrorist group) made demands after riots in 2020 which caused billions in damage and the deaths of hundreds of cops. They instead bowed to BLM a group that uses Marxist tactics, and claimed that ANTIFA doesn't exist....but instead is just an ideology:

View attachment 489440

Do you even bother to view the videos that you post? Neither of these videos show any indication of Pelosi or Schumer being corrupt. Nor does their support for BLM.

You've only proven that you're a bullshit artist...and a poor one at that!!!

LOL!

Grow up!!!

No problem:

View attachment 489440

Do you even bother to view the videos that you post? Neither of these videos show any indication of Pelosi or Schumer being corrupt. Nor does their support for BLM.

You've only proven that you're a bullshit artist...and a poor one at that!!!

Oh.....I viewed them.
Both of them were caught showing their corruption....and then were bailed out by the media.
Their corruption is evident in that wall they put around their staged riot at the Capital on Jan 6th. The timeline on the riot clearly states that it started an hour before Trump ended his speech. It took 45 mins for anyone that attended that speech to arrive at the Capital....so Trump supporters didn't arrive until nearly 2 hours after the riot started. Many of them were escorted thru roped off areas....some of them were taking selfies with the Capital Police. Pelosi is in charge of the Capital Police....and the name of the so-called cop that shot the only person who died in the Capital still has not been officially released. You explain that for me, okay? If this isn't corruption then what is?
Nevermind the time Pelosi and Schumer set up Trump....started arguing with him and then ran to media cameras making all kinds of wild claims that prove to be fabrications.

R97cc932c666f580d2299b35523f3f958.jpg

Oh.....I viewed them.
Both of them were caught showing their corruption....and then were bailed out by the media.
Their corruption is evident in that wall they put around their staged riot at the Capital on Jan 6th. The timeline on the riot clearly states that it started an hour before Trump ended his speech. It took 45 mins for anyone that attended that speech to arrive at the Capital....so Trump supporters didn't arrive until nearly 2 hours after the riot started. Many of them were escorted thru roped off areas....some of them were taking selfies with the Capital Police. Pelosi is in charge of the Capital Police....and the name of the so-called cop that shot the only person who died in the Capital still has not been officially released. You explain that for me, okay? If this isn't corruption then what is?
Nevermind the time Pelosi and Schumer set up Trump....started arguing with him and then ran to media cameras making all kinds of wild claims that prove to be fabrications.
The deeply dishonest left plies their trade again. Lies and distortions backed by the leftist media.

1. Talk about unholy alliances. The democrats now get mo dark money from the oligarchs than Republicans.

Actually. No. What closed the deficits under Clinton was the rich were finally paying their fair share, and Clinton slashed wasteful military spending. That had nothing to do with Newt making life harder for poor people.

If big business is heading towards the Democrats now, it's because the Republicans have turned so fucking crazy they really can't be trusted at this point. Kind of like the Mad Scientist who wonders why his monster turns on him.

1621077518771.png

2. Most people who work in factories are NOT people of color. Only 10.3% of manufacturing jobs are held by minorities. Your post is simply nonsense. Put links to prove your "facts"...you can't

I didn't say work in factories, I said work on production lines. Yes, you have white people in the offices and people of color on the assembly lines. one company I worked for, we determined that 19 languages were spoken on the production floor.

3. After (30) years of unfair trade practices Trump can't fix it in four years. The US couldn't even make the PPE needed for covid since everything is made in China. I give Trump, Navarro, and Lightheizer credit for working hard to level the trade imbalance. The Trump economy before covid was the best ever. Xiden is a disaster.

Uh, guy, if you want to complain about "unfair trade practices", talk to the big businesses that decided to move those factories to China. Oh, they are moving those factories out of China now... to Malaysia, Vietnam, and other countries that are even poorer than China.

The Trump economy before TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) really wasn't all that hot. GDP growth never got above 3% a year. Unemployment only dropped by another 1%, which isn't that impressive given that baby boomers are retiring faster than Gen Y people can graduate to replace them.

In fact, the Trade deficit with China INCREASED under Trump.

The point was, Trump should have been replacing those stockpiles of PPE long before TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) broke out.

1621077260029.png

4. We disagree on Trump. His "America First Populist" agenda is a winner, but his personality (and the MSM's 95% negative "fake news" coverage) loses votes. He lost by 43,000 votes in GA, WI, and AZ, the EC is what counts, not the popular vote. BTW, even using the popular vote he would need about 3.5m voters to change (not 7m).

First, the EC shouldn't count. it's a horrible system.
The majority said no to him, THREE TIMES.
The fact that the stupid white trash that keeps voting for him is too fucking stupid to realize that automation has replaced jobs, not foreigners, doesn't impress me. It doesn't solve the problems. The problem is that 1) The working class isn't fairly compensated for working and 2) we aren't preparing people for the jobs that are replacing them.

My grandfather came over here from Germany and worked his whole life as a machine operator. This was back in the old days when we didn't have safety rules, which is why he only had nine fingers. Today, what he did would be done by a computer.. yes, because a computer is more efficient than even a German.

I don't think anyone hopes that Trump runs again, including Republicans (at least in private.) The man was a corrosive, hateful experience for our politics.

6. In 2024 the democrats will run 82 year old Xiden?! Or, Kamala the commie. Here is a Kamala quote that would cost her the election:

This sounded like a fake quote... and rest assured, it was a fake quote.

Sabrina Singh, Deputy Press Secretary for the Vice President, told Reuters via email that Harris never said this. Reuters could not find any evidence of these remarks on Harris’ social media channels, in ProPublica’s “Politwoops” archive, which tracks deleted tweets (here) , in any media reports, nor on the White House website which archives statements, releases, speeches and remarks made by Harris and the Biden administration (here) .

The quote appears to have originated on the satire website “America’s Last Line of Defense”, in an article titled “Military-Hating Kamala Wants To Shut Down the VA” where the exact same quote appears, as seen here . The article is in a folder called “Kamala Spanking Satire”, the tagline of the website is “Satire for your confirmation bias” and the website describes itself as “a network of parody, satire and tomfoolery,” adding “Everything on this website is fiction.” (here)

Actually. No. What closed the deficits under Clinton was the rich were finally paying their fair share, and Clinton slashed wasteful military spending. That had nothing to do with Newt making life harder for poor people.

If big business is heading towards the Democrats now, it's because the Republicans have turned so fucking crazy they really can't be trusted at this point. Kind of like the Mad Scientist who wonders why his monster turns on him.

View attachment 489740

I didn't say work in factories, I said work on production lines. Yes, you have white people in the offices and people of color on the assembly lines. one company I worked for, we determined that 19 languages were spoken on the production floor.

Uh, guy, if you want to complain about "unfair trade practices", talk to the big businesses that decided to move those factories to China. Oh, they are moving those factories out of China now... to Malaysia, Vietnam, and other countries that are even poorer than China.

The Trump economy before TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) really wasn't all that hot. GDP growth never got above 3% a year. Unemployment only dropped by another 1%, which isn't that impressive given that baby boomers are retiring faster than Gen Y people can graduate to replace them.

In fact, the Trade deficit with China INCREASED under Trump.

The point was, Trump should have been replacing those stockpiles of PPE long before TRUMP PLAGUE(TM) broke out.

First, the EC shouldn't count. it's a horrible system.
The majority said no to him, THREE TIMES.
The fact that the stupid white trash that keeps voting for him is too fucking stupid to realize that automation has replaced jobs, not foreigners, doesn't impress me. It doesn't solve the problems. The problem is that 1) The working class isn't fairly compensated for working and 2) we aren't preparing people for the jobs that are replacing them.

My grandfather came over here from Germany and worked his whole life as a machine operator. This was back in the old days when we didn't have safety rules, which is why he only had nine fingers. Today, what he did would be done by a computer.. yes, because a computer is more efficient than even a German.

I don't think anyone hopes that Trump runs again, including Republicans (at least in private.) The man was a corrosive, hateful experience for our politics.

1. Newt's balanced budget was part of his "contract with America" that won the GOP House after many years of democrat control. Please recall that the House controls the Budget, the surplus was due to Newt, not Bubba.

2. 10.3% minorities, you lied, I win.

3. "The Point" is that everything is manufactured in China, so if we need anything we need to beg for it. Trump didn't move 12,000 factories to China, that was done by the "globalists" of BOTH parties.

4. The EC is in the Constitution, it isn't going anywhere, period.

5. I know that democrats would sooner sit on their porches and collect rather than go to work and pay taxes, but the majority of US "workers" want good jobs. Trump worked hard to bring jobs back to the US, but it takes time to relocate factories. Xiden already failed. GM is building their new EV factory in MEXICO, epic FAIL, Trump just won a lot of union autoworker votes.

6. "The Problem" is that morons like AOC and her AH porch sitters would rather live in squalor and collect than work. The perfect example is how NYC chased HQ2 to VA because they prefer slums to modernization, and their porches to good paying jobs. Even Governor Cuomo said that HQ2 would have been a big win for NY raising $27b a year in new revenue.

Name ONE tyrant that has EVER been defeated by nothing more than some worthless crying and complaining in the history of the Earth......GO !!!

(Actually, at some point they simply begin executing the complainers)

IMHO, she was too much of a distraction at a time when the GOP needs to be united against Biden and the democrats . . . .

She is a traitor who lied through her teeth about Trump. It was all petty payback about Trumps treatment of Jeb! Its the same type of petty payback that the Traitor McCain engaged in when he betrayed all his voters and voted to keep Obamacare just to spite Trump. Remember that? Trump was about to keep an 8-year long GOP promise to get rid of Obamacare and when the moment came, McCain flipped his vote and burdened us all with continued Obamacare just to spite Trump. That is because McCain, like Cheney, are petty traitorous pigs who are only loyal to the swamp and not the voters

IMHO, she was too much of a distraction at a time when the GOP needs to be united against Biden and the democrats . . . .

She is a traitor who lied through her teeth about Trump. It was all petty payback about Trumps treatment of Jeb! Its the same type of petty payback that the Traitor McCain engaged in when he betrayed all his voters and voted to keep Obamacare just to spite Trump. Remember that? Trump was about to keep an 8-year long GOP promise to get rid of Obamacare and when the moment came, McCain flipped his vote and burdened us all with continued Obamacare just to spite Trump. That is because McCain, like Cheney, are petty traitorous pigs who are only loyal to the swamp and not the voters

First, McCain has nothing to do with Cheney's words and actions against Trump, let's stay on topic here. Which is Cheney, I'm not sure what she lied about; right or wrong, she's entitled to her opinion like Trump is and everyone else. I think she was wrong, or at least 'The Big Lie' is still somewhat in doubt. Some will always believe that the 2020 election was stolen and others won't. Trump had some reason to believe it was, and he had the same right to say so just as others had that right to disagree. C'est la vie, it'll never be proven in court and that election will never be overturned and that is just my opinion FWIW. I do believe voter fraud did occur, but whether it was sufficient to change the results is another matter.

"It was all petty payback about Trumps treatment of Jeb!"

Maybe. I thought Trump's treatment of Jeb was just as petty, and in politics and life what goes around comes around. IMO, both Trump and Cheney went too far in their vitriol against others, the toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow. Neither Trump nor Cheney are asskissers, so they are reaping the whirlwind they created by their own indiscretions. Funny thing: Cheney would still have her job as Chair of the House Republic Conference if she had kept her mouth shut, and Trump might not have lost his bid to be re-elected if he hadn't been such a dick to people in his own party. Neither person is very good at controlling themselves and their emotions, and that ain't good in politics and in life.

1. Newt's balanced budget was part of his "contract with America" that won the GOP House after many years of democrat control. Please recall that the House controls the Budget, the surplus was due to Newt, not Bubba.

Okay, but what did Newt do to balance the budget, exactly?

Did he raise new revenues? Nope.
Did he signifigantly cut spending? Nope.
Did he grow the economy? Nope.

Clinton did all those things.

And I'm not a Clinton fan, necessarily.

2. 10.3% minorities, you lied, I win.

Uh, no, that doesn't even sound credible, to be honest. The country is 30% minority, and frankly, every factory I've worked in, the number was higher than that.

3. "The Point" is that everything is manufactured in China, so if we need anything we need to beg for it. Trump didn't move 12,000 factories to China, that was done by the "globalists" of BOTH parties.

Guy, we don't have to beg China for anything. We pay for it and they ship it. The problem was, Trump didn't pay for it before the crisis started like he should have, and when there was a mad scramble to get supplies, the supply just wasn't there.

4. The EC is in the Constitution, it isn't going anywhere, period.

Some idiot said the same thing about Slavery... and Prohibition... It's a stupid idea who's time has gone.

5. I know that democrats would sooner sit on their porches and collect rather than go to work and pay taxes, but the majority of US "workers" want good jobs. Trump worked hard to bring jobs back to the US, but it takes time to relocate factories. Xiden already failed. GM is building their new EV factory in MEXICO, epic FAIL, Trump just won a lot of union autoworker votes.

Actually, Trump won't run again.. his family won't let him piss away more of their legacy by doing so. Trump didn't do jack shit, our trade imbalance with China GREW on his watch.

6. "The Problem" is that morons like AOC and her AH porch sitters would rather live in squalor and collect than work. The perfect example is how NYC chased HQ2 to VA because they prefer slums to modernization, and their porches to good paying jobs. Even Governor Cuomo said that HQ2 would have been a big win for NY raising $27b a year in new revenue.

Again, you spent a whole page whining about the evils of "globalism", and then you whine the biggest offender - Amazon - didn't get it's way on something?

Just bow down to your Globalist betters...

Oh, I also noticed you weren't man enough to admit the quote about Kamala and the VA was a fake story.

Forum List

Back