Liz Cheney speaks trump's attack on our Democracy

I really don't know what is on her personal agenda, but she is a big ZERO, whose comments would be noteworthy to approximately NOBODY were she not joining in the universal Leftist chorus to bad-mouth our former President. Further, were she not a woman and the child of a Republican ICON, she would be neither a congressperson nor in any position of leadership in Congress.

If she disagrees with Trump's position on the election - and MOST REPUBLICANS pretty much agree with the former President - then there are times and places to voice that disagreement. Does one imagine that there are not a few Democrats who think that Biden-Pelosi-Schumer are spending the country into perdition, but they have the maturity to STFU in public.

She is a despicable human being.

Meh shaddup. She voted with Deat Leader 93% of the time.
Stefanik? 77%
You made your bed - If you’re good with Big Lies and insurrections?
Sleep in it, and don’t whine about the bedbugs.
You are the one with the Big Lie and insurrections. Fraud happened and what happened in Seattle and Portland were insurrections. The Capitol was people protesting fraud. The disturbance was exploited and probably caused by the Left. The murder of an innocent unarmed woman who somehow threatened everyone in Congress was for pure intimidation purposes.

Let's face it, you suck. :ahole-1:

I think Liz is banking on one of two things happening:

1. The Republican Party will totally self-destruct and cease to exist.

2. The Republican Party will eventually return to reality and she'll be hailed as a brave and visionary hero - with awards and rewards to follow.

Last edited:

And the GOPQ is willing to help him initiate Putin plan....all to gain power.
It's Margaret Chase Smith against Joe McCarthy all over again. We know who, in history, won that one:

Joe McCarthy was infamous. But Republicans stuck with him — just as they have with Trump.​

A strong fear of retribution and the lure of political gain keep Republicans loyal.​

The only Republican to take a firm stand against McCarthy was the Senate’s only woman, Margaret Chase Smith of Maine. It would be her proudest moment in the chamber and one for which she would pay dearly. Smith had met McCarthy years before at a dinner party and had not been charmed. The two shared a skepticism about communism, and McCarthy not only named her to the investigations subcommittee where he was ranking Republican but also touted her as a future vice presidential nominee.
Yet “the more I listened to Joe … the less I could understand what he was up to,” Smith said, looking back. “One day, Joe said, ‘Margaret, you seem to be worried about what I am doing.’ I said, ‘Yes, Joe. I want to see the proof.’ ” McCarthy: “But I have shown you the photostatic copies.” Smith: “Perhaps I’m stupid, Joe. But they don’t prove a thing to me that backs up your charges.”
On June 1, 1950, mimeographed remarks in hand, Smith was heading for the members-only train that would take her from her office to the Capitol when she ran into McCarthy. “Margaret,” he said jauntily, “you look very serious. Are you going to make a speech?” “Yes, and you will not like it,” she said. McCarthy, smiling: “Is it about me?” Smith: “Yes, but I’m not going to mention your name.” McCarthy, frowning: “Remember Margaret, I control Wisconsin’s 27 convention votes!”

On the Senate floor, Smith said she wanted to discuss with her colleagues “a serious national condition” that made it “high time for the United States Senate and its members to do some soul-searching — for us to weigh our consciences — on the manner in which we are performing our duty to the people of America. … Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism: the right to criticize; the right to hold unpopular beliefs; the right to protest; the right of independent thought.”
While saying that “the nation sorely needs a Republican victory” in the 1950 elections, she added, “I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny — Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry and Smear.”

It's Margaret Chase Smith against Joe McCarthy all over again. We know who, in history, won that one:

Joe McCarthy was infamous. But Republicans stuck with him — just as they have with Trump.

A strong fear of retribution and the lure of political gain keep Republicans loyal.​

The only Republican to take a firm stand against McCarthy was the Senate’s only woman, Margaret Chase Smith of Maine. It would be her proudest moment in the chamber and one for which she would pay dearly. Smith had met McCarthy years before at a dinner party and had not been charmed. The two shared a skepticism about communism, and McCarthy not only named her to the investigations subcommittee where he was ranking Republican but also touted her as a future vice presidential nominee.
Yet “the more I listened to Joe … the less I could understand what he was up to,” Smith said, looking back. “One day, Joe said, ‘Margaret, you seem to be worried about what I am doing.’ I said, ‘Yes, Joe. I want to see the proof.’ ” McCarthy: “But I have shown you the photostatic copies.” Smith: “Perhaps I’m stupid, Joe. But they don’t prove a thing to me that backs up your charges.”
On June 1, 1950, mimeographed remarks in hand, Smith was heading for the members-only train that would take her from her office to the Capitol when she ran into McCarthy. “Margaret,” he said jauntily, “you look very serious. Are you going to make a speech?” “Yes, and you will not like it,” she said. McCarthy, smiling: “Is it about me?” Smith: “Yes, but I’m not going to mention your name.” McCarthy, frowning: “Remember Margaret, I control Wisconsin’s 27 convention votes!”

On the Senate floor, Smith said she wanted to discuss with her colleagues “a serious national condition” that made it “high time for the United States Senate and its members to do some soul-searching — for us to weigh our consciences — on the manner in which we are performing our duty to the people of America. … Those of us who shout the loudest about Americanism in making character assassinations are all too frequently those who, by our own words and acts, ignore some of the basic principles of Americanism: the right to criticize; the right to hold unpopular beliefs; the right to protest; the right of independent thought.”
While saying that “the nation sorely needs a Republican victory” in the 1950 elections, she added, “I don’t want to see the Republican Party ride to political victory on the Four Horsemen of Calumny — Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry and Smear.”

Funny the Left is doing everything Mc Carthy did. The WP is projecting like a two bit hack.

It's offensive to hear people like her invoke Reagan. Disgusting to hear the Neo-Cons who never had the courage to confront China with even a 10 cent tariff, nor even call them out, and now they pretend that somehow they are in the same ilk as Reagan. Truth be told, Trump was FAR more comparable to Reagan than the Neo-Cons.

It was GWB and her fathers administration that hurt the GOP brand and destroyed the U.S reputation around the globe, whereas men like Reagan lead the world to embrace American Values, liberty and the like. What did GWB do? Promote "Freedom Fries". Right.

I always support the U.S president even if I don't agree with him. At the time I was fully behind the U.S avenging 9/11 and I supported Bush for not treading quietly. The Patriot Act and so forth was shocking to me. Your freedom and privacy undermined in the name of the war of terror. It never passed the smell test. I always thought, "when they say don't let the terrorist win, what do they think they are doing when they hurt U.S freedom domestically"?

She is in no position to invoke Reagan. Reagan was a trendsetter, the underdog who had a fierce hatred for Communism and the world loved him for it. This woman has a last name. Not one in good standing either.

The CCP elect officials from hard sciences and engineering. They pursue the best in computer science and A.I to help their government proceed into the next generation. The West often have people like Clinton, Bush and Cheney (Canada has the same), who are only in politics because of their name and they milk it to eternity.

She isn't a queen, there are no guarantees for her. If she is voted out, it's only a loss for her big donors.

The Trump Cult is beholden to their leader, and while I think a majority of the elected GOP is not wanting to be in the cult, the truth is, it's the rubes on this forum, and where I live, and in the hills and hollers and trailer parks of America who insist that their leaders remain subservient to their favorite authoritarian. We saw how this shit turns out, be it Germany, Japan, Italy, and a host of other countries, slavish devotion to an authoritarian never ends well.
We will not ignore the stolen election.

I really don't know what is on her personal agenda, but she is a big ZERO, whose comments would be noteworthy to approximately NOBODY were she not joining in the universal Leftist chorus to bad-mouth our former President. Further, were she not a woman and the child of a Republican ICON, she would be neither a congressperson nor in any position of leadership in Congress.

If she disagrees with Trump's position on the election - and MOST REPUBLICANS pretty much agree with the former President - then there are times and places to voice that disagreement. Does one imagine that there are not a few Democrats who think that Biden-Pelosi-Schumer are spending the country into perdition, but they have the maturity to STFU in public.

She is a despicable human being.
She's a genuine America hero, and you can't see it.

You are an AINO.

The Trump Cult is beholden to their leader, and while I think a majority of the elected GOP is not wanting to be in the cult, the truth is, it's the rubes on this forum, and where I live, and in the hills and hollers and trailer parks of America who insist that their leaders remain subservient to their favorite authoritarian. We saw how this shit turns out, be it Germany, Japan, Italy, and a host of other countries, slavish devotion to an authoritarian never ends well.
We will not ignore those who like you keep telling the Big Lie.

Cheney is a RINO.
She made a great speech, accurate in every way and is a credit to that once fine party, now gone astray to cult-like subservience to that MaraLardo traiter to his oath.
"Once fine party" that you liberoidal freaks hated with white-hot heat when Cheney's old man was veep....Y'all dubbed him "Darth Vader".

If you asswipes didn't have double standards.....

Last edited:
We will not ignore those who like you keep telling the Big Lie.
Eat a bag of dicks, Jake.

Cheney is a RINO.
She made a great speech, accurate in every way and is a credit to that once fine party, now gone astray to cult-like subservience to that MaraLardo traiter to his oath.
"Once fine party" that you liberoidal freaks hated with whit-hot heat when Cheney's old man was veep....Y'all dubbed him "Darth Vader".

Her dad is definitely a Dick, but a good shot at close range, friend or foe. Nothing says friendship and good times like shooting your buddy in the head at close range.:auiqs.jpg:
1620787421825.png

Joe McCarthy was infamous. But Republicans stuck with him — just as they have with Trump.

Funny the Left is doing everything Mc Carthy did. The WP is projecting like a two bit hack.
Holy shit--talk about projection! You just won the prize.

Holy shit--talk about projection! You just won the prize.
What kind of power do the Republicans have? The Left is blacklisting people. The Left has a list of who to target. Mc Carthy would be proud. The Left has the power to persecute political rivals and that is exactly what they are doing.

Cheney is a RINO.
"Once fine party" that you liberoidal freaks hated with whit-hot heat when Cheney's old man was veep....Y'all dubbed him "Darth Vader".

Her dad is definitely a Dick, but a good shot at close range, friend or foe. Nothing says friendship and good times like shooting your buddy in the head at close range.:auiqs.jpg:
View attachment 488540
She's her old man with a full head of hair....You leftbats hated the neocons with the heat of 100 stars only a few short years ago.....Now you schmendricks are beating off to her picture.

It's offensive to hear people like her invoke Reagan. Disgusting to hear the Neo-Cons who never had the courage to confront China with even a 10 cent tariff, nor even call them out, and now they pretend that somehow they are in the same ilk as Reagan. Truth be told, Trump was FAR more comparable to Reagan than the Neo-Cons.

It was GWB and her fathers administration that hurt the GOP brand and destroyed the U.S reputation around the globe, whereas men like Reagan lead the world to embrace American Values, liberty and the like. What did GWB do? Promote "Freedom Fries". Right.

I always support the U.S president even if I don't agree with him. At the time I was fully behind the U.S avenging 9/11 and I supported Bush for not treading quietly. The Patriot Act and so forth was shocking to me. Your freedom and privacy undermined in the name of the war of terror. It never passed the smell test. I always thought, "when they say don't let the terrorist win, what do they think they are doing when they hurt U.S freedom domestically"?

She is in no position to invoke Reagan. Reagan was a trendsetter, the underdog who had a fierce hatred for Communism and the world loved him for it. This woman has a last name. Not one in good standing either.

The CCP elect officials from hard sciences and engineering. They pursue the best in computer science and A.I to help their government proceed into the next generation. The West often have people like Clinton, Bush and Cheney (Canada has the same), who are only in politics because of their name and they milk it to eternity.

She isn't a queen, there are no guarantees for her. If she is voted out, it's only a loss for her big donors.
Some corrupt administrations. The Reagan admin. was certainly in that bunch.

Of which there was none except in the brains of gullible trumpbots.

Cheney is a RINO.

View attachment 488540
She's her old man with a full head of hair....You leftbats hated the neocons with the heat of 100 stars only a few short years ago.....Now you schmendricks are beating off to her picture.
Have no allusions, I would ever vote for her. But, that does not change the fact that she is right this time and the trump-sucking republicans are wrong.

Cheney is of course wrong on the issues, as are others on the right.

Unlike most others on the right, however, she at least has the integrity to not propagate the Trump 2020 election lie.

Forum List

Back