Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

Do you guys ever realize that all the shit you spew is always predicated with may have's, could haves, and would haves?
Sissy dodge. Your incapability or unwillingness to directly meet my points is noted.

And, just to make sure you understand how dumb your comment is:

Yes, 'may have' and 'appears' (my actual words, your intentional misrepresentation notwithstanding). If that were not the case, we would not need an investigation. If the orange pile of shit would publicly state that it was his intent, we would not need to put his dumb ass under oath and ask him.

I cant believe i have to explain that to a functioning adult.

Liz Cheney? That brainless twit? News flash for her and the leftards here. The FBI investigated this for 8 months. And found NO evidence of any “organized plot”. Zero, zip, nada, zilch. Desperate attempt to deflect from the “committee” and their (and Xiden’s) utter failures.

Do you guys ever realize that all the shit you spew is always predicated with may have's, could haves, and would haves?
Furthermore, that's the kind of language used in official proceedings when things have not been demonstrated Beyond doubt. As for my personal opinion, I know full well it was Trump's intent to incite a violent Riot that day. He gave away the game when he said he would march with them, despite clearly having no intent whatsoever to march with them. And there it is. There you have it. It is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain cell who is willing to admit the truth to themselves.

Sissy dodge. Your incapability or unwillingness to directly meet my points is noted.

Yes, 'may have' and 'appears' (my actual words, your intentional misrepresentation notwithstanding). If that were not the case, we would not need an investigation. If the orange pile of shit would publicly state that it was his intent, we would not need to put his dumb ass under oath and ask him.

Thanks for referring to me as a functioning adult. Unfortunately, I can't return the favor.

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

"You cant handle the truth. SAD",

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.

I call bullshit. You leftards have been all over this. If you had ANYTHING, we would have seen it long before now.

She is lying or you are. Whatever.

The fbi already investigated. This is you libtards spewing shit to create teh illusion of credibility for your bullshit, though the "where there is smoke there must be fire" fallacy.

Furthermore, that's the kind of language used in official proceedings when things have not been demonstrated Beyond doubt. As for my personal opinion, I know full well it was Trump's intent to incite a violent Riot that day. He gave away the game when he said he would march with them, despite clearly having no intent whatsoever to march with them. And there it is. There you have it. It is obvious to anyone with a functioning brain cell who is willing to admit the truth to themselves.
LOL. All the left have are opinions and no facts. Yes, we already know you hate Trump. That is not Earth shattering news. Of course your opinions are biased by that fact. So, it's onward with Trump might have done this, could have done that, wanted to do this.

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

"You cant handle the truth. SAD",

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.

Nice try. Well not really.

But the facts are no one from Trump's rally crashed the capital. There was a group already assembling who did not attend Trump's rally who's plan was to crash the capital when the rally finished., This group had nothing to do with Trump. MSM will never tell you this.

"If you had ANYTHING, we would have seen it long before now."
..............................................................................................

I demur.
As far as finding 'conspiracy', including Trump, to commit this attack, well, I think that cake is still baking.
Has it been revealed totally just yet....doesn't seem so. At least not to the general public. Perhaps the Committee knows stuff that is critical stuff? Time will tell. Too, if memory, serves there ARE some within those Jackass Fatboy Militias that have been charged with conspiracy.

But, anyone of us who can fog a mirror understands there are powerful incentives to stonewall, deflect, and deny.....by Trump, by Bannon, Rudy, Stone, Meadows, and assorted others. The condemnation of what happened on January 6th was a tidal wave of revulsion. Any conspirator has gotta be fearful of that.

Of course, it will be a challenge to pin anything on the Don, because.....well, like Don Corleone he has likely learned enough about being indirect in his instructions and participation.

But the 'smoke=fire' analogy need not be dismissed to peremptorily. After all, it was the Don who Tweeted to 70 million people to assemble in DC on January 6th because...."it will be wild". And it was Bannon on January 5, who announced on his podcast, "All hell is going to break loose tomorrow," explaining that it would be, "extraordinarily different than what most Americans expect."

So we have a bi-partisan Congressional committee, thank goodness, to help us understand what ...."it will be wild" was meant to mean. And what "All hell is going to break loose"....was meant to mean.

So, my poor avatar would advise....."Patience, Grasshopper. Let the cake bake."

Just sayin'.

..............................................................................................

I demur.
As far as finding 'conspiracy', including Trump, to commit this attack, well, I think that cake is still baking.
Has it been revealed totally just yet....doesn't seem so. At least not to the general public. Perhaps the Committee knows stuff that is critical stuff? Time will tell. Too, if memory, serves there ARE some within those Jackass Fatboy Militias that have been charged with conspiracy.

But, anyone of us who can fog a mirror understands there are powerful incentives to stonewall, deflect, and deny.....by Trump, by Bannon, Rudy, Stone, Meadows, and assorted others. The condemnation of what happened on January 6th was a tidal wave of revulsion. Any conspirator has gotta be fearful of that.

Of course, it will be a challenge to pin anything on the Don, because.....well, like Don Corleone he has likely learned enough about being indirect in his instructions and participation.

But the 'smoke=fire' analogy need not be dismissed to peremptorily. After all, it was the Don who Tweeted to 70 million people to assemble in DC on January 6th because...."it will be wild". And it was Bannon on January 5, who announced on his podcast, "All hell is going to break loose tomorrow," explaining that it would be, "extraordinarily different than what most Americans expect."

So we have a bi-partisan Congressional committee, thank goodness, to help us understand what ...."it will be wild" was meant to mean. And what "All hell is going to break loose"....was meant to mean.

So, my poor avatar would advise....."Patience, Grasshopper. Let the cake bake."

Just sayin'.

So, you have nothing, other than some out of context fire up the crowd rhetoric.

And while we "wait" for the "cake to bake" you want to keep panic mongering, smearing your enemies, and supporting the increasing use of government power to target your partisan enemies.

You are a piece of shit.

But the facts are no one from Trump's rally crashed the capital. There was a group already assembling who did not attend Trump's rally who's plan was to crash the capital when the rally finished., This group had nothing to do with Trump.

First, I do believe that folks who were at the Eclipse rally did march to the Capitol and illegally entered it. Just what damage or violence individuals from the rally committed......is probably hinted at in the charging documents for each of the arrestees (you can research it on the up-to-date data base published by Business Insider).

But then another questions loom, and they involve the acknowledged groups who had assembled at corners of the Capitol building....and did not attend the rally. Many of them appeared to be ringleaders or breaching leaders when enough of a mob assembled to have force of numbers. Why did they assemble?

Were they directed or instructed? Were they in communication with someone in government or closely linked to someone in government? After all, it was widely acknowledged---and photographed--- that some of these Fatboys-in-Kevlar served as a personal bodyguard for Roger Stone.

So, thankfully we have a bi-partisan and seemingly quite committed Congressional committee to help all of America...and the World....understand the players and the communicating that lead to shameful events of January 6th.

The cake is still baking.

"You are a piece of shit."

Ah, poor poster Correll, calm down, son. Maybe go back to de-caff.
Civility can be useful in your communicating with people you know, and even strangers on internet forums.

So, with that well-meaning advice behind us.....we, and all of America, needs to better understand if there was a sinister intent to Don Trump Tweeting to 70 million followers to come to DC because "it will be wild". Was there sinister intent to Steve Bannon's public announcement "All hell is going to break loose".

In and of themselves, as stand-alones, those assertions could be dismissed as rhetoric; however, then what actually happened on January 6th at the Capitol adds a context to those statements that require a thorough autopsy.

So, good poste Correll, be patient. This cake really is still baking. We will know more about it in the near future. I'm mildy sure you really can comprehend that.

But, good luck in your future attempts at civility. ;)

The President is allowed to plan for a rally and protest.

So what? He told everyone to go home peacefully.

But you Nazis want to keep inventing some real threat. Jan 6th was your Reichstag Fire and you’re going to use it to attack your political opponents and to take away people’s rights.
Obviously you who support the Orange Pustule must lie, as the truth indicts you all.

Trumpolini clearly organized an attempted coup which failed and flopped worse than Trump steaks or Trump University.

Clearly he is a vile traitor, as is anyone still supporting him.

Ah, poor poster Correll, calm down, son. Maybe go back to de-caff.
Civility can be useful in your communicating with people you know, and even strangers on internet forums.

So, with that well-meaning advice behind us.....we, and all of America, needs to better understand if there was a sinister intent to Don Trump Tweeting to 70 million followers to come to DC because "it will be wild". Was there sinister intent to Steve Bannon's public announcement "All hell is going to break loose".

In and of themselves, as stand-alones, those assertions could be dismissed as rhetoric; however, then what actually happened on January 6th at the Capitol adds a context to those statements that require a thorough autopsy.

So, good poste Correll, be patient. This cake really is still baking. We will know more about it in the near future. I'm mildy sure you really can comprehend that.

But, good luck in your future attempts at civility. ;)

You are supporting a witch hunt based on bullshit.

You don't deserve civility.

Actually the trial is probably a moot point in that the overweight orange narcissist will probably succumb to one too many Big Macs and the distractions of this self centered dolt will be behind us.

"You are supporting a witch hunt based on bullshit. You don't deserve civility."

Ah, good poster Correll, you need not fret too much about civility. Or lack thereof. Rather, let's back up a bit and re-visit this statement from post #236:

"...we, and all of America, needs to better understand if there was a sinister intent to Don Trump Tweeting to 70 million followers to come to DC because "it will be wild". Was there sinister intent to Steve Bannon's public announcement on January 5th, the day before --- "All hell is going to break loose".

Civil or not, that sentiment....that America needs to know more.....has relevance.

Now, to be sure, there are those MAGAHats who don't want to know more about January 6th; who don't want more Americans to know more about it; who would like to minimize, dismiss and deny that our Constitutional tradition, and mandate of a peaceful transfer of power was gravely threatened.

However, there ARE plenty of loyal and patriotic Americans who love this country who want to know how this happened and if there were actors who planned it, supported it, coordinated it, cheered it on. Want to know just how 'non'-spontaneous it could have been.

So being as well informed on those aspects as is possible....is what will make America stronger, and more resistant to demagoguery and sedition. Duh!

Forum List

Back