Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

Riiight, like any Dem has ever been held accountable for the hatred they preach.
Well, not to your absurd, exaggerated, delusional standards. I imagine you have started to realize that reality rarely aligns with your childish, embarrassing fetishes, on this or any other tpoic.

That's a you problem.

The event as a whole is an insurrection, according to the definition of the word.

For charges against the offenders, it requires some basic understanding of our legal system and justice. There is no precedent for the events of Jan 6th. There is a law in the books 18 U.S.C. § 2383 "rebellion or insurrection", but it hasnt been prosecuted since the civil war. Regular criminal charges come first, because there is case law history, AKA precedent. But charging under 18 U.S.C. § 2383 requires more legal effort, see the case law history here.
So in your book one is guilty until proven innocent? I see.

Because this is the court of public opinion, not a court of law. It is obvious that the expresident incited an insurrection and fanned the flames while it was occuring. Holding him culpable under the law is a different ballgame.

It also may be necessary to refine our code of law so that the actions of the rioters and the expresident on and leading up to Jan 6 are more easily held to account and penalized. This investigation will be very important for that.
Ahhhh public opinion. The same public opinion that vilifies me for voting for Trump, which is my constitutional right. The same public opinion that vilifies me for being a Jew. You can take your public opinion and shove it, leftist. My ancestors allowed people to bully them based on public opinion and then 6mil died. That will not happen again. In my opinion you and your fellow leftists can eat it.

The same public opinion that vilifies me for voting for Trump, which is my constitutional right.
Well that is you fpcusing on something to complain about to pretend to be a victim, given that 74 million others also voted as you did. So i find that comment dumb and useless and thinl you are being a bit of a drama queen.

Yes thats right, public opinion, and also maybe even refining our code of law. Which is definitrly in order in many areas, now that the orange pile of shit has lowered the bar so much.

Last edited:
So this is where i whine about being the victim, right?
Never again will We be victims. If you had the balls not to cut my post you would see why I am the way I am. You think Jews cannot fight? You’re sadly mistaken. Don’t care about myself. My kids, I do care about. Public opinion is meaningless to me when it comes from uneducated leftists like you and your hateful Ilk.

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

"You cant handle the truth. SAD",

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.
Her like you are a lying POS.

Ten months later the lack of evidence of cheating proves that they were lying about the election being "stolen"...
Come on....We still have the Uncle Tom spews after a century or more which is insulting to Black Americans who are not Progs in todays world. So why are you so against this idea.

Never again will We be victims
You aren't now. You are drama queens.

You spend all day every day smearing libs... Then you all had a little hissy fit when Hilary called you deplorables. That was... Kind of hilarious, but still a bit embarrassing to watch.

Public opinion is meaningless to me when it comes from uneducated leftists like you and your hateful Ilk.
Yet here you are, crying about it.

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

"You cant handle the truth. SAD",

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.
Well if that lying sack said it, it must be true.

You aren't now. You are drama queens.

You spend all day every day smearing libs... Then you all had a little hissy fit when Hilary called you deplorables. That was... Kind of hilarious, but still a bit embarrassing to watch.

Yet here you are, crying about it.
Deplorable is a term of endearment. I am annoyed because your party is the party of overt antisemitism and you don’t care. Elect more devout Muslim extremists into Congress. You may call me whatever you like. You draw a swastika on my kids locker and I will power bomb you. Fair?

Cheney is, of course, correct. One giveaway was when Trump repeatedly said he would march with the crowd, which he clearly had no intent of doing.

am annoyed because your party is the party of overt antisemitism and you don’t care.
No you aren't. You literally just pulled that out of your ass, because you are upset and couldn't think of a better way to lash out at me.

Elect more devout Muslim extremists into Congress.
As opposed to people devout to a religion who insist the Jews killed their messiah? Maybe you haven't read much history, but it was not the Muslims who performed the Holocaust. The muslims went to the gas chambers too. It was the Catholic Churchs support that enabled it and fomented the centuries of anti semitism in Europe and in the United States.

And the orange pile of shit appointed 3 catholics (one in a sick cult that is an offshoot of catholicism) to the SCOTUS.

Yet here you are, carrying his water, like a good little boy. So surely you understand when i don't buy any of your act.

Jan 6th was your Reichstag Fire and you’re going to use it to attack your political opponents and to take away people’s rights.
I'd suggest to you, poster Hawk, to try to watch the HBO documentary tonight on the January 6th attack on the Capitol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not like Short Timer Liz has a vendetta against Trump does it?

The reciprocal of that observation is: 'It's not like Election Loser and twice impeached Trump has a vendetta against Cheney, does it?

No you aren't. You literally just pulled that out of your ass, because you are upset and couldn't think of a better way to lash out at me.

As opposed to people devout to a religion who insist the Jews killed their messiah? Maybe you haven't read much history, but it was not the Muslims who performed the Holocaust. The muslims went to the gas chambers too. It was the Catholic Churchs support that enabled it and fomented the centuries of anti semitism in Europe and in the United States.

And the orange pile of shit appointed 3 catholics (one in a sick cult that is an offshoot of catholicism) to the SCOTUS.

Yet here you are, carrying his water, like a good little boy. So surely you understand when i don't buy any of your act.
Orange Pile of shit…lol

You’re so pathetic. We will never agree. Only way to settle this is via a fight and since I have zero desire to be in Indiana it will continue to be a word battle. Don’t care what you buy. You’re a leftist aka the epitome of evil.

Orange Pile of shit…lol

You’re so pathetic. We will never agree. Only way to settle this is via a fight and since I have zero desire to be in Indiana it will continue to be a word battle. Don’t care what you buy. You’re a leftist aka the epitome of evil.
What would a fight settle? You would still be among the few people on the planet (your cult) who doesn't admit the obvious facts of January 6th.

I am evil? Haha...please, continue. Then make sure to whine like a little bitch afterward about the mean things liberals say. Just to complete the full, embarrassing circle.

The President is allowed to plan for a rally and protest.

So what? He told everyone to go home peacefully.

But you Nazis want to keep inventing some real threat. Jan 6th was your Reichstag Fire and you’re going to use it to attack your political opponents and to take away people’s rights.
Nobody believes your ridiculous revisionist history.

Forum List

Back