Liz Cheney says Trump appears to have been ‘personally involved in planning’ 6 Jan insurrection

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

"You cant handle the truth. SAD",

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.
Yep, and the UK won't be an Islamic emirate in 30 years. Cheney is lying.

I didn't bother reading past page 2.

Has ANY Trump Humper said they would be bothered if Trump either helped plan 1/6 or had knowledge of it ahead of time?

Pelosi ordered the police to stand down and not send any backup. She wanted it to turn into a riot and she hoped the protesters would be armed. Instead it was a mostly peaceful protest of people waiving flags and taking selfies. Too bad for your side, the only person shot was an unarmed female protester.
Just stop. It was violent insurrection. Best at this point to stop deflecting and just own it. If it was a peaceful protest, they'd have all stayed outside in the courtyard.
Not treated the place like a frat house. Windows broken, police officers assaulted. Offices ransacked. Property stolen. Feces smeared. But sure, it was peaceful. :)
And as far as the one woman shot? She was a 12 year veteran. She should have known the danger she was placing herself in.

When will they indict him? Until then this is all media fluff and filler "appears to have" means nothing, more than media sound bites and continuing the hype broadcasted daily to convince the public of guilt. I know lets impeach him again the fourth time is a charm.

Just stop. It was violent insurrection. Best at this point to stop deflecting and just own it. If it was a peaceful protest, they'd have all stayed outside in the courtyard.
Not treated the place like a frat house. Windows broken, police officers assaulted. Offices ransacked. Property stolen. Feces smeared. But sure, it was peaceful. :)
And as far as the one woman shot? She was a 12 year veteran. She should have known the danger she was placing herself in.

Congress is nothing more that a old boy frat house that the public owns. Where is the Constantine wire and machine gun nests?

lol Cheney. What has she done for the American People lately?

Seems so many ensured this fiasco would occur so that they could make some lame excuse to continue their 24/7 rants against Trump during four years of Biden.

I turn on CNN on any given day and the headline is always "January 6th". Now the rat Bannon is in their headlines again. CNN should just change their motto to "Trump always".
Biden hasn't done any thing wrong and he's a decent human being unlike trump. This trump character tried to over throw our government simply because he didn't get reelected.

She doesnt really provide a silver bullet in this statement but it really does look like that is the case. Bannon has an obligation to Trump and it is the logical conclusion.
I think that it might be alike that scene in A Few Good Men where Trump would want to scream at America.

On a positive note it does appear that Liz and her friends have bollocks big enough to deal with this.
If it is an insurrection then why did the FBI state that it was not coordinated and not one offender was charged with insurrection? Most of the charges have been parading. How do you explain that?

If it is an insurrection then why did the FBI state that it was not coordinated and not one offender was charged with insurrection? Most of the charges have been parading. How do you explain that?
You base that on THIS

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Anonymous sources...some who don't even work for "law enforcement" anymore

the explanation is here.

its a poor article, since it doesnt describe how the DOJ is making charges.
Also, it doesnt correctly describe proud boys role.

Oh right, a “violent insurrection” with zero guns. Wow, a few broken windows. Compare that to BLM and Antifa riots, burning down police precincts, shooting cops, and burning people’s businesses down.

You base that on THIS

WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Anonymous sources...some who don't even work for "law enforcement" anymore

I base it on the fact that not one person has been charged with the crime of insurrection

Oh right, a “violent insurrection” with zero guns. Wow, a few broken windows. Compare that to BLM and Antifa riots, burning down police precincts, shooting cops, and burning people’s businesses down.
A LOT of broken bullet proof glass and doors...140 cops injured..."tourists" hunting lawmakers...death threats chanted...feces smeared around the seat of our government and

AN ATTEMPT TO STOP THE PEACEFUL HANDOVER OF GOVERNMENT

Nothing excuses that.

the explanation is here.

its a poor article, since it doesnt describe how the DOJ is making charges.
Also, it doesnt correctly describe proud boys role.
Until someone is charged with Insurrection and is found guilty it's not an Insurrection. Last time I checked in America one is innocent until proven guilty

I base it on the fact that not one person has been charged with the crime of insurrection
When you find a statement FROM the FBI ...with a NAME on it...then you have something.

Till then you're full of shit

Still ..not one Trump Humper has said they would be bothered if it were shown that Trump was involved in this

NOT ONE

Of course it appears that way. Trump is acting guilty, because he is guilty. Obviously.

Still ..not one Trump Humper has said they would be bothered if it were shown that Trump was involved in this

NOT ONE
That's right, they dont care. But they adore their special orange lard and master, and so they must protect him at all times and at all costs.

In reality, every one of these Trumpleton frauds was rooting for the insirrection attempt in real time and are still disappointed that it did not work.

If it is an insurrection then why did the FBI state that it was not coordinated and not one offender was charged with insurrection?
Because it was not well coordinated. Some individuals went there with that intent, and the rest were incited on the spot.

Because insurrection charges are never pursued. If it were that easy, then the people stating on video and facebook that their intent was to overturn the election and keep their orange pile of shit in power would already be in prison for insurrection, based on their public confessions.

So now you know.

When you find a statement FROM the FBI ...with a NAME on it...then you have something.

Till then you're full of shit
Not one person has been charged with the crime of insurrection. Are you not innocent until proven guilty? And I am not even saying convicted. I am saying charged? How do you explain that, Herr Lesh?

Forum List

Back