Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America. Why do Republicans persist in denying both the existence of racism and the structures that support it?
I think people make a mistake when they use the term "white supremacy".

That gives the hardcore right the opening to point out that there are few Americans who actually call themselves "white supremacists" -- which is true -- and allows them to dismiss the racism that still comes from the right for that reason.

It also allows for something that I think is even worse: These people enable racism when they downplay it or dismiss it. What's worse -- one individual racist, or a large group who enable it? It could be argued that it's the latter, and these people wouldn't call themselves "white supremacists".

Do these USMB Trumpsters call themselves "white supremacists"? Probably not. But what they are is pretty obvious, and most Trumpsters here downplay and dismiss this list when I post it:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
Cain was one black life that did matter
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

It never disappoints.
These people can play make-believe all they want. What they are, is obvious.

No doubt.

I just looked it up. It's not taught anywhere in public schools. Some law schools teach it as one of several theories in law, but whoever told you it was being taught in our public schools is full of shit. Of course we already knew that.

You didn't look too hard, did you?

Your link says that this is taught in over 200 colleges and universities. Public school covers the periods grades one through eight. That’s not college or university.
The second link yes.

If you care - dig around a little bit Search 1619 project. Here's another.

I've given you enough links already. Educate yourself, or don't. I really don't give a hoot. You can pretend it doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean it is not happening.

This is why I so rarely give them links anymore. They just invent excuses to ignore them.
You mean like they don't show what you want them to show?

No, because you libs just dismiss them, no matter what.

Hell, nothing shows that better than the way you lefties can look at a link to the text of Trump's charlottesville speech and still claim that he said the opposite of what he actually said.

You people are completely dishonest.

I just looked it up. It's not taught anywhere in public schools. Some law schools teach it as one of several theories in law, but whoever told you it was being taught in our public schools is full of shit. Of course we already knew that.

Your link says that this is taught in over 200 colleges and universities. Public school covers the periods grades one through eight. That’s not college or university.
The second link yes.

I've given you enough links already. Educate yourself, or don't. I really don't give a hoot. You can pretend it doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean it is not happening.

This is why I so rarely give them links anymore. They just invent excuses to ignore them.

Hell, nothing shows that better than the way you lefties can look at a link to the text of Trump's charlottesville speech and still claim that he said the opposite of what he actually said.

No. More than 30,000 verifiable lies in 4 years is completely dishonest.

I think what she said is plenty of reason to castigate her.

Why? Do you disagree with her these these statements?

They exist as a fringe desperately trying to survive.

If white supremacists are just a fringe movement barely surviving what is wrong with comments

• Rep. Liz Cheney on Tuesday said the GOP must "make clear we aren't the party of white supremacy."
  • Cheney, a Republican, said her party needed to condemn the hate symbols at the Capitol riot.
  • She said the GOP had "a duty and obligation to stand against that, to stand against insurrection."
I would be glad to have LIZ CHENEY say those words if she were a Democrat speaking for the Democratic Party.

Because those comments support the illusion that ws is a real power in this country, that this country is wacist and that the gop in particular, is a big part of that.

Which is all a lie. And a very divisive and poisonous lie that is tearing this nation apart.

I think what she said is plenty of reason to castigate her.

Why? Do you disagree with her these these statements?

They exist as a fringe desperately trying to survive.

If white supremacists are just a fringe movement barely surviving what is wrong with comments

• Rep. Liz Cheney on Tuesday said the GOP must "make clear we aren't the party of white supremacy."
  • Cheney, a Republican, said her party needed to condemn the hate symbols at the Capitol riot.
  • She said the GOP had "a duty and obligation to stand against that, to stand against insurrection."
I would be glad to have LIZ CHENEY say those words if she were a Democrat speaking for the Democratic Party.

Because those comments support the illusion that ws is a real power in this country, that this country is wacist and that the gop in particular, is a big part of that.

Which is all a lie. And a very divisive and poisonous lie that is tearing this nation apart.
That would be easier to believe if the right didn't constantly pander to the supremacists.

I would have said extremists rather than white supremacists.
Those African Americans who have ignited fires, destruction, maiming and killing people in Baltimore are surely not extremists. You do not even listen to your own Prog women. Anyway...a few years ago during one of your riots, you stopped at the Baseball Stadium. You should have destroyed it. the converted warehouse in right field would have been a 10 Alarm fire. Make your point known big time. You got the guts to do it. but you think like pikers.

The second link yes.

No. More than 30,000 verifiable lies in 4 years is completely dishonest.

Except to get that count, the vast majority has to be hyperbolic statements with no intent to deceive.

SO, in that case, ironically, you libs are lying to support your accusation that President Trump is a liar.

Completely undermines your pretense of outrage.

The second link yes.

Hell, nothing shows how utterly dishonest and corrupt you liars are than your attempts to spin various speeches and pronouncements in Trump's public statements about Charlottesville as anything but an absolutely approval of everything that happened there.

Trump didn't make just one speech about Charlottesville. It made a series of tweets and statements about Charlottesvilles, each worse than the last, and then tried to use that "good people on both sides" speech to clean up the mess he'd made of things.

The Trump Cult defers to the "good people on both sides" speech as Trump's statement on Charlottesville, and utterly ignores the bald fact that Trump adamantly refused to condemn what happened in Charlottesville at all. He said NOTHING about the tiki torch march with white supremacists chanting "The Jews will not replace us", or the more than 30 protestors mostly left wing protestors that were sent to hospital on Friday night after that white supremacist march.

Trump said nothing about the two police officers who died, or the young woman who was run down. Trump said nothing to condemn the beatings, the deaths, or any of the white supremacists speeches.

So don't try this bullshit about Trump being misquoted and misunderstood on Charlottesville. One bad speech 5 days after the events happened suggesting it wasn't as bad as all that, is just fucking bullshit from the nation's leader.

I would have said extremists rather than white supremacists.
Those African Americans who have ignited fires, destruction, maiming and killing people in Baltimore are surely not extremists. You do not even listen to your own Prog women. Anyway...a few years ago during one of your riots, you stopped at the Baseball Stadium. You should have destroyed it. the converted warehouse in right field would have been a 10 Alarm fire. Make your point known big time. You got the guts to do it. but you think like pikers.
I am a moderate not a progressive and I would have sent the looters to prison for a LONG time.

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America.
NEGATIVE
The behavioral traits of dark people creates and sustains racist structures.
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America.
NEGATIVE
The behavioral traits of dark people creates and sustains racist structures.
Racism is born from stereotypes, stereotypes are born from behavior.
Today’s “RACISM” is nothing more than courageous, intelligent beings paying attention to behavioral statistics, stereotyping, profiling and forecasting. If darkies change their deficient behavior the “RACISM” goes away. TA-DA!
Sometimes but not always. My neighbor is a black gentleman who is as good as gold, while most black women are insufferable. What is the explanation?

Pretending to not know who that is is being disingenuous.

MAGA

MCDA - the Nazi credo.

Make China Dominant Again.

1614349736711.png

The second link yes.

If you think there “were good people there on both sides” when one side is yelling “ Blood and soil” then either you sympathies with the Nazi regime who systematically murdered ten million people in their death camps or you are unaware what that chant is all about. Those who idolize Hitler are not good people in my opinion.

Forum List

Back