Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

Liz Cheney drank the WOKE kool-aid big time.
She's the GOP's new Jeff Flake...hang the dirty whore in public
Liz Cheney is from the party of idiotic never-ending interventionist foreign wars....And the moonbats are genuflecting to her.
I agree that she's an unapologetic neocon. Although the gop brought us Iraq War I and II
Bullshit

WWI - Wilson
WWII - FDR
Korea - Truman
Vietnam - LBJ
Iraq I & II - the Bushes

Progressives -and the noecons are progressives- like you gave us every idiotic foreign war of the 20th century.
What did you fail to read in my post? LOL JFC Literacy is your friend.
Misread it...I stand corrected.

Point still stands as factual.
No actually it doesn't. Sorry for the snark.

I've been rereading bios on TR. I'm a little confused as to how he could be so ready to start a war not even in our hemisphere, yet believe in nations meeting and reasoning to avoid, or end, war.

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America. Why do Republicans persist in denying both the existence of racism and the structures that support it?
I think people make a mistake when they use the term "white supremacy".

That gives the hardcore right the opening to point out that there are few Americans who actually call themselves "white supremacists" -- which is true -- and allows them to dismiss the racism that still comes from the right for that reason.

It also allows for something that I think is even worse: These people enable racism when they downplay it or dismiss it. What's worse -- one individual racist, or a large group who enable it? It could be argued that it's the latter, and these people wouldn't call themselves "white supremacists".

Do these USMB Trumpsters call themselves "white supremacists"? Probably not. But what they are is pretty obvious, and most Trumpsters here downplay and dismiss this list when I post it:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
Blacks... prone to violence, think they're still in the jungle, low IQ blacks.
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Pay the pavement ape or he will get very angry and burn his house down.
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
Fuck off House Negro. Shine my boots bitch
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
Cain was one black life that did matter
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Herr Mac;

The white hatred from you Nazis is bound to cause a visceral reaction from Der Juden whom you berate and vilify 24/7. I wrote a detailed response explaining this, but you lack the wits and integrity to read beyond "Orange Man Bad."

Even so, the reaction you did provoke is FAR from "supremacy." Nowhere does it speak of whites as inherently superior. Now you Nazis are LOUD and PROUD in your demands that whites are genetically inferior and born "racist" (hence deserving of the hatred you spew at us.)
Right on cue.

Just in case anyone doubted you were a troll and nothing but.

Yeah I agree. I mean there are some undoubtedly white supremacists who want a "white only" state within the nation. I don't think everyone who opposes removing to a "white only state" confederate statues is necessarily a white supremacist. Trump is obviously not a white supremacist. Neither is Lindsey Graham when he says a black man is perfectly safe driving across SC, so long as he's a conservative.

So the confederacy of democrats was a "white only" state?

But white people are responsible for creating and sustaining the racist structures in the United States of America. Why do Republicans persist in denying both the existence of racism and the structures that support it?

That gives the hardcore right the opening to point out that there are few Americans who actually call themselves "white supremacists" -- which is true -- and allows them to dismiss the racism that still comes from the right for that reason.

It also allows for something that I think is even worse: These people enable racism when they downplay it or dismiss it. What's worse -- one individual racist, or a large group who enable it? It could be argued that it's the latter, and these people wouldn't call themselves "white supremacists".

Do these USMB Trumpsters call themselves "white supremacists"? Probably not. But what they are is pretty obvious, and most Trumpsters here downplay and dismiss this list when I post it:

This is pipe dream shit meant to feed the n-I-g-g-e-r-s and the s-p-I-c-s because they're stupid enough to believe that shit.
Today blacks act like animals because they are BARELY evolved past the Ape and need a strong central figure (the white man) to keep them in place and acting like normal people.
Sick of their shit and we should not hide it anymore. When they call me a fucking racist, and I say you damn right I am!!! Fuck those fucking people!
Why do Browns ("people of color") feel compelled to steal, assault, rape, murder Whites, their obvious superior beings? Browns should be worshiping Whites instead of being jealous douchebag criminals.'
How can you look at the world and not see that ALL ADVANCEMENTS came from Europe and America? Yeah, we're the superior race on the earth. All others developed because of whites
Look, he is actually intelligent and an actual person of color! How often does that happen?
“We swear muthafuckers, you take our beaners from us and we’ll come for your guns one day” Filthy fucks!
MAGA! This is great news! Everything is falling into place so we can build the Wall and thwart this invasion of brown diseease ridden third worlders who are a threat to our sovereignty, culture and American traditions.
Being the elected representative of a bunch of dumbass ghetto Jungle Monkeys doesn't take intelligence. It take a ghetto dialect and a promise to get them more welfare.
Valerie Jarrett.... Is she that light skinned negro who looks like that ape in Planet of the Apes (negroes?)
I thought she was an ape...Next you'll be telling me Mooch isn't really a shaved wookie.
The asians made fun of obama.....the asians refer to negroes as 'monkey people' and not in jest....they are serious....and why shouldn't they be?
Yawn, Kambala wants every African American crack addict to have their own home while White, Red, and Yellow Americans some disabled vets rot on the street.
Nigga's acting like a Nigga...must be part of the Thugery... most blacks don't act like that!
Engage me and die, n'gr.
Folks, you couldn't today pay me enough to live anywhere near a large black population.
I believe the black race is inferior to both the white and yellow races....I can prove it by taking a look at the world map and income, innovation/scientific discoveries, and prison populations. Maybe you have some other mysterious way of defining the word but you never seem to say what it is.
Most intelligent people understand how stupid blacks are....average i.q. of 85.....being one you should know.
Come on people you blacks are better than this shit every fucking week....stand BEHIND your police, you do the crime you get locked up...you fuck with THE MAN, he has every right to beat the shit out of you, and your community standing behind you just shows what stupid, low life idiots you are!
You're talking about balkanization. I'm all for it. I'm also for restoring the 1790 Naturalization Act, the very first legislation by the first Congress making only White people U.S. Citizens.
Hasn't it been proven, in the last few days, that blacks are incapable of living in the environment of civilization? Send them back to Africa.
..just like Africa is the shithole of the world, the black US communities mirror that
You can take a negro out of the ghetto. But you can't take the ghetto out of the negro.

Herr Mac;

The white hatred from you Nazis is bound to cause a visceral reaction from Der Juden whom you berate and vilify 24/7. I wrote a detailed response explaining this, but you lack the wits and integrity to read beyond "Orange Man Bad."

Even so, the reaction you did provoke is FAR from "supremacy." Nowhere does it speak of whites as inherently superior. Now you Nazis are LOUD and PROUD in your demands that whites are genetically inferior and born "racist" (hence deserving of the hatred you spew at us.)
Right on cue.

Not responding to your comically unhinged posts is merely a demonstration of my superior temperament.

But you're free to think otherwise!

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.
"blacks cant be racist!"
Right on cue.
Good lord, you are such a narcissist.
Most of the Dem party refuses to admit that black racism even exists.
This must be another instance of something that cant be applied equally, right?
You still haven't admitted it.
Ive never admitted white people can be racist? :lol:
Three strikes, you're out.
This is the shit you tell yourself to make you think you won something. Its quite humorous and sad at the same time.......
Print these out and hand them to everyone you know. It may help you.
3 Ways to Help a Narcissist - wikiHow

Better idea, send them to your God/King!!!

MAGA

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Herr Mac;

Right on cue.

Not responding to your comically unhinged posts is merely a demonstration of my superior temperament.

Oh, it was my post that was unhinged, not your maniacal data mining to find dirt on forum conservatives.. :rofl:

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Herr Mac;

Right on cue.

Mac bitches about political correctness, yet he is one of the most politically correct posters on this site

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Herr Mac;

Right on cue.

Mac bitches about political correctness, yet he is one of the most politically correct posters on this site
Nope. Quite the opposite. Rather than trying to stop or punish you Trumpsters for what you say, I want you to keep saying it so that we know how much work we still have to do. I want you to be what you are: Ignorant, paranoid, bigoted rubes.

Be yourself. Loud and clear. I won't stop you. I'll defend your right to be you.

That's pretty much the opposite of PC, which is why I'm against PC.

Sorry Trumpster, you lose.

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Herr Mac;

Right on cue.

Nope. Quite the opposite. Rather than trying to stop or punish you Trumpsters for what you say, I want you to keep saying it so that we know how much work we still have to do. I want you to be what you are: Ignorant, paranoid, bigoted rubes.

Be yourself. Loud and clear. I won't stop you. I'll defend your right to be you.

I'd say the same to you Herr Mac, but since being yourself involve marching people into forced labor and death camps, it's a little hard to support... :dunno:

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Herr Mac;

Right on cue.

I'd say the same to you Herr Mac, but since being yourself involve marching people into forced labor and death camps, it's a little hard to support... :dunno:
I do? Wow, that's terrible!

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Herr Mac;

Right on cue.

You'll defend my right to be what I am?! Where do you get this shit? Oh, and btw, fuck off if you think I need you to defend me, God damned snowflake!

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Herr Mac;

Right on cue.

You'll defend my right to be what I am?! Where do you get this shit? Oh, and btw, fuck off if you think I need you to defend me, God damned snowflake!
:itsok:

Most of the party refuses to admit that white racism even exists. The reputation is not exactly a shock.
"blacks cant be racist!"
Right on cue.
Good lord, you are such a narcissist.
Most of the Dem party refuses to admit that black racism even exists.
This must be another instance of something that cant be applied equally, right?
You still haven't admitted it.
Ive never admitted white people can be racist? :lol:
Three strikes, you're out.
This is the shit you tell yourself to make you think you won something. Its quite humorous and sad at the same time.......
Print these out and hand them to everyone you know. It may help you.
3 Ways to Help a Narcissist - wikiHow

Better idea, send them to your God/King!!!

MAGA
Who would that be?
---
Awww mac thanks the post because it was binary lol
How many times today has he spoken against binary thinking? :lol:

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Herr Mac;

Right on cue.

Oh, it was my post that was unhinged, not your maniacal data mining to find dirt on forum conservatives.. :rofl:
Notice none of them on the list are racist quotes from the left. I even paged him to a horribly racist post by paul e or im2 and he just shrugged it off. Dude is such a joke lol

Engage me and die, n'gr.
So are you saying All white people are racist because a tiny number of actual 'white supremacists' actually exist? Your party is saying that white people are born racist and that math is unfair and minorities aren't capable of getting ID or using the internet. Even you have talked about low expectations and your party going too far. I'm curious, do you buy into the Critical Race Theory? Why is it that republicans just want to get everyone jobs, but democrats list thing after thing minorities are not supposed to be able to do?

Engage me and die, n'gr.

Herr Mac;

Right on cue.
Right on cue.

Forum List

Back