Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

I don't agree with her on much but I agree with her on this.

She's using the MSM narrative in order to allow the dinosaurs of the old GOP to remain relevant. Where has she been the last 25 years while America lost so much of it's global economic influence? The same people who have been wrong so much for so long want their old supporters to think "we know what's best".

By the way, this has been done long ago in Canada, when the Conservative Party here in the 1990s felt threatened by the Reform Party out west, lead by Preston Manning. He went so far as to suggest that if elected, ANY major political decision by government would be put to a referendum in which citizens would directly vote on it.

Go look at how all the mysterious racist people suddenly became associated with the Reform movement after they were gaining traction. Including security and others. Nice little plants by the traditional Conservative Party. Ironically, one of it's Reform members, Stephen Harper, became PM many years later under the Conservative banner.

She's useful to someone I suppose...

Last edited:

Ok? I don't know how we could possibly do that anymore than Trump did.

He condemned white supremacy over and over over.
So.... what does Liz Cheney and all the moronic little parrots who are Trumpetting this, want to have happen?'

Honestly it's just a bunch of lies and stupidity. We could denounce hate groups until the end of time, and they would just pretend we didn't, because they themselves are filled with hate, and they want it to be true.

If only the Nazi democrats could come up with a final solution to the white people problem.

All the problems in the universe are due to the existence of white people.

But I'm sure you Nazis will think of something.....

and yet its been the democrat party behind every oppressive act committed against people of color...

Further, the GOP diversified more under Donald Trump than any other time in the last hundred years.

Cheney is echoing the racism of the Nazi democrats. Using whites as a scapegoat to distract from the real culprits fucking up our society.

So.... what does Liz Cheney and all the moronic little parrots who are Trumpetting this, want to have happen?'

Honestly it's just a bunch of lies and stupidity. We could denounce hate groups until the end of time, and they would just pretend we didn't, because they themselves are filled with hate, and they want it to be true.

Trump condemning white supremacy shows as much honesty as a cop kicking the shit out of an unconscious guy on the ground while shouting "quit resisting"

Trump stated on live tv that ws were bad people and teh media told the American people that he said that ws were very fine people.

Against a power like that, we can do little.

Liz can go fuck herself.

She's using the MSM narrative in order to allow the dinosaurs of the old GOP to remain relevant. Where has she been the last 25 years while America lost so much of it's global economic influence? The same people who have been wrong so much for so long want their old supporters to think "we know what's best".

By the way, this has been done long ago in Canada, when the Conservative Party here in the 1990s felt threatened by the Reform Party out west, lead by Preston Manning. He went so far as to suggest that if elected, ANY major political decision by government would be put to a referendum in which citizens would directly vote on it.

Go look at how all the mysterious racist people suddenly became associated with the Reform movement after they were gaining traction. Including security and others. Nice little plants by the traditional Conservative Party. Ironically, one of it's Reform members, Stephen Harper, became PM many years later under the Conservative banner.

She's useful to someone I suppose...

She's a RINOsaur!

Trump condemning white supremacy shows as much honesty as a cop kicking the shit out of an unconscious guy on the ground while shouting "quit resisting"

Notihng we can do will every be enough for people like you and you will lie about what we say and do.

What option is left for us?

Notihng we can do will every be enough for people like you and you will lie about what we say and do.

What option is left for us?

I suppose you regaining the integrity the right once had, and abandoning all your favorite conspiracy theories is a little too much to hope for, isn't it?

Forum List

Back