Liz Cheney Says The GOP Risks Becoming Known As 'The Party Of White Supremacy'

YOu were afraid that I could show that child molesters do support Biden.
I would like to see some figures on THAT demographic. And too, I would be curious how the poster, Correll, isolated and identified a group that organized as a 'Pedo' group for anybody.

If you can enlighten us, Correl, please do so.
On the flip side, white supremacists support Trump because they feel a kinship with him on the matter of white supremacy, not because they like adulterers.
but ws supporting Trump, supposedly shows negative shit about Trump. In your opinion.

In my opinion too.

These two posts, by berg & Correll, can serve as a couplet. Yes, Trump's non-criticism, or better said, 'his non-timely criticism', even 'his criticism under duress'........have all embolden and heartened the WS Nutjob Right. Trump's failure to emphatically criticize in a timely manner has acted as an imprimatur for them. There is a reason the Proud Boys made up their T-shirts with "Stand Back, Stand By".

My point is that making a point of denouncing a small fringe group with no real connection with a larger group, creates the illusion of a connection.

And that is a valid point that has many applications, in many contexts.

But one prism we can view the nuances of Trump's support or non-support for the WS Nutjobs, be they Proud Boys, QAnon, Oathkeepers or what have you........ is this exchange when asked about QAnon back in August, as reported by Reuters: t

“I don’t know much about the movement, other than I understand they like me very much,” Trump told reporters at a briefing.

Ummm, "Like me very much??????
WTF!

Look, Donald, ....and trust me on this......when a dangerous nutjob organization that is disrespected and dismissed as idiotic by the vast vast majority of Americans, and they "like you"......well, my friend, you don't brag about it as if it is a prized endorsement. Don't be so desperate to be liked that you embrace folks even more desperate and disrespected than you are.

The world expected more out of the President of the United States.

Duh!!!

1. The question about pedophiles was hypothetical. Berg's dodging was NOT. He was afraid that I could "isolate" it. My point that the support of pedophiles would not invalidate Biden stands.

2. Trump was explicit in his denouncing of ws and teh media lied to the American people about it. If the situation was as you claim, they would not have had to lie, because there would be plenty of real and better examples to smear him with.

3. Thank you for admitting that my point is valid. ws support of Trump does NOT say anything about Trump.

4. YOu gave one example quanon. Trump's response was to plead ignorance of them, completely believable. Ignorance is not a supporting statement.

Trump’s tacit approval of the violence in progress by white supremacists is indicated by his response to calls from help from Congressman McCarthy.

no, it is not. That is a lie. Your best example to support your claim, of support, is Trump being inactive. As though normally during riots, he is on a phone directing cops on what to do.

That is absurd.

New Topics

Forum List

Back