Liz Cheney say she has not ruled out a possible Presidential Run

Not when he ran for POTUS he did not. Damn you people have a short memory.

Of course not, just pointing out the facts. Trump did not win his home state in 2016 and you all did not think that was a negative back then. Crazy how things change.
Who said anything about 2016?
Trump did not win NY in 2016 dumb fuck. Are you really that fucking stupid?
Who said anything about 2016?

You are comparing the past to the future. Nice work, retard!

LOL. She can't even win her own state. She is currently begging Democrats to vote for her in the primaries in order to win. Democrats wouldn't vote for her for president. Neither will Republicans. This is what happens when you contract TDS. You can't think straight.
She will win the real conservative American vote...

What a Conservative voters supposed to do after the see the evidence and realise that Trump & Co tried to undermine the US Democracy... Cheney wants to make it clear that GOP head in the sand tactic to Trump criminal behaviour is not acceptable...

I don't share a lot of view with Liz Cheney but I don't think she wants bad for America, she doesn't accuse her political opponents of pedophilia as a method not to discuss with them... I might not agree with her but I respect her...

Not when he ran for POTUS he did not. Damn you people have a short memory.

Of course not, just pointing out the facts. Trump did not win his home state in 2016 and you all did not think that was a negative back then. Crazy how things change.

Trump did not win NY in 2016 dumb fuck. Are you really that fucking stupid?
I didn't think of it one way or another. I didn't vote for either Hillary or Trump.

Yet you did so this time
I had to vote for Trump over Biden in 2020 because I knew damn well what would happen if Biden and the progressives took over and that is exactly what happened. The country has been destroyed. People can't pay for gas in their cars or groceries and can't even pay their rents or mortgages. They have put us in a lose lose situation where our only two choices are high inflation or recession. If it had been Manchin against Trump in 2020 I would have voted for Manchin.

Post#14, you said: "Neither could Trump."

Where does it say 2016 anywhere in your post?

I apologize, I forgot that you are just a stupid fucking squid and did not know that Trump was living in NY when he ran for POTUS the first time.

Now, go fuck yourself.

You are not worth the time any longer

Forum List

Back