Liz Cheney say she has not ruled out a possible Presidential Run

I would like to see her debate Trump

I would pay to see that

It's not a wrong assessment. The Republican party has gone slowly batshit crazy since the night Barack Obama was elected President.
Do you think Reagan would have approved of Q?..Of the shit show that went on at the Capitol on 1/6/2021?...of the vermin that the party has let in to call home? :)

I believe they lost their [collective] minds in 1993, not 2008.

Neither could Trump.
LOL. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, doesn't Trump reside in Florida? Are you actually saying that Liz would have a better chance of being president than Trump? If so, then you are way out of touch with reality. Claim Trump won't ever win a presidential election again as much as you want but don't give me any bull that Liz Cheney could be president. Who in the hell would voter for her? She voted with Trump 93% of the time. Are democrats going to vote for someone like that? I don't think so. And, as I said, she can't even win her own primary in Wyoming so how many Republicans would vote for her for president?

It's not a wrong assessment. The Republican party has gone slowly batshit crazy since the night Barack Obama was elected President.
Do you think Reagan would have approved of Q?..Of the shit show that went on at the Capitol on 1/6/2021?...of the vermin that the party has let in to call home? :)
I could see the GOP stealing the election away from Trump if he got the nomination. They know all the ways to do it.

LOL. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, doesn't Trump reside in Florida? Are you actually saying that Liz would have a better chance of being president than Trump? If so, then you are way out of touch with reality. Claim Trump won't ever win a presidential election again as much as you want but don't give me any bull that Liz Cheney could be president. Who in the hell would voter for her? She voted with Trump 93% of the time. Are democrats going to vote for someone like that? I don't think so. And, as I said, she can't even win her own primary in Wyoming so how many Republicans would vote for her for president?

When he lived in New York, he lost New York.

Liz Cheney say she has not ruled out a possible Presidential Run​

That's some funny shit. Hell Cameltoe Harris' run will look monumentally successful by comparison.

Oh that would be funny to see when the 1-6 stuff is done and she is no longer the lefts useful idiot they will toss her under the bus and the right already has no use for her. In a Republican Presidential primary she could actually end up polling worse than Bill De Blasio did in his joke of a run for the Democratic Presidential nomination in 2020.

Not true!

A Marxists, yes. Democrat?
Nope.

LOLOLOL

Because Marxists vote some 95% with conservatives. Thanks for the tacit confession that conservatism == Marxism.
thumbsup.gif

Forum List

Back