Liz Cheney: 'I Was Wrong' In Past Opposition To Gay Marriage

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
Liz Cheney has changed her mind on gay marriage.

I have always thought that it was stupid to not let gay people get married. Now people who were against it, now see that they were wrong.

Heterosexual marriage never collapsed like the far right said it would before gay marriage became legal. Everything the right said would happen never did.

They were wrong. Again.

Now people who were against it, now see that they were wrong.

Um no, one old hag is trying to suck up to the leftist media for attention.

People who were against fags getting married before are just as against it today.

This person is an elected member of Congress. Congress has nothing to do with family law, including marriage. The states lead the way. Her opinion on the matter is no more significant than is my plumber's opinion.

Um no, one old hag is trying to suck up to the leftist media for attention.

People who were against fags getting married before are just as against it today.

Simply not true. 20 years ago I was vehemently against it, now I fully support it.

Plus there is this...people are finding out there is no good reason to be bigoted assholes against gay people...there is even hope for you.

1632748274198.png

Simply not true. 20 years ago I was vehemently against it, now I fully support it.

Plus there is this...people are finding out there is no good reason to be bigoted assholes against gay people...there is even hope for you.

View attachment 544400

People don't support it, they just don't give a fuck anymore. We've got a child molester in the white house who can't complete a sentence and a whore as VP. My mother used to be against it now she says "I've got much bigger concerns now." Shes a good Christian woman, she would never support it but if asked, shes not "against it" because shes got her life to live.

I have never been against gay marriage. If govt never got involved, I would support leaving the decision to the church.
But papa gubmit just had to get involved. All we got from that is more discrimination and less power the private sector has.

Liz Cheney has changed her mind on gay marriage.

I have always thought that it was stupid to not let gay people get married. Now people who were against it, now see that they were wrong.

Heterosexual marriage never collapsed like the far right said it would before gay marriage became legal. Everything the right said would happen never did.

They were wrong. Again.

Translation: “Pretending to be a Republican hasn’t worked out for me, so now I’m pretending to be a Democrat.”

All she has to do is say the right words, and Dems would be gullible enough to vote for her.

View attachment 544400

I remember when I first learned gay people couldn't get married. It was in the 80s.

I thought it was stupid and very illegal.

To me it has always been a matter of sexual discrimination.

People weren't being allowed to have a marriage license because of their sex. That is illegal. We have many laws that makes it illegal to deny someone a contract based on their sex.

They were being denied that contract because one of them is of the "wrong" sex in their views. Sexual discrimination is very illegal in America.

I am not surprised many people who were once against it now have changed their minds.

People don't support it, they just don't give a fuck anymore. We've got a child molester in the white house who can't complete a sentence and a whore as VP. My mother used to be against it now she says "I've got much bigger concerns now." Shes a good Christian woman, she would never support it but if asked, shes not "against it" because shes got her life to live.

Actually not true. At least not in my state.

My state made gay marriage legal before the Supreme Court.

It was a ballot initiative in 2012 and it passed with a good margin. I voted in the majority.

So at least in my state, you are so wrong.

I remember when I first learned gay people couldn't get married. It was in the 80s.

I thought it was stupid and very illegal.

To me it has always been a matter of sexual discrimination.

People weren't being allowed to have a marriage license because of their sex. That is illegal. We have many laws that makes it illegal to deny someone a contract based on their sex.

They were being denied that contract because one of them is of the "wrong" sex in their views. Sexual discrimination is very illegal in America.

I am not surprised many people who were once against it now have changed their minds.

Homosexuals have always been allowed to get married.

Back in the 1950's, Notorious Homo Rock Hudson got married.

Marriage is defined as a relationship between a man and a broad.

Wow, that should get her 7 or 8 new votes. It's sad watching media whores crash and burn instead of just quietly scurrying into obscurity.

Why doesn't she stop the charade and just admit she's a leftist moonbat

Absolutely no conservative buys into her nonsense

Forum List

Back