Liz Cheney Goes Down In Flames

My point was that the voters of Wyoming voted Cheney out entirely because she attacked Trump.

She didn't just "attack" Trump, she dedicated her entire career to it and is vowing to continue to do so.

You could have said "My point was that the voters of Wyoming voted Cheney out entirely because she vowed to continue to do nothing but continue attacking Trump.

Why would people in Wyoming when they support Trump vote for someone who was committing their entire career to opposing them even if they theoretically agreed on most issues?

Manchin is massively Democrat and votes with you almost every time, but you all hate his ever loving guts. Yet again, your standard changes by party

She didn't just "attack" Trump, she dedicated her entire career to it and is vowing to continue to do so.

You could have said "My point was that the voters of Wyoming voted Cheney out entirely because she vowed to continue to do nothing but continue attacking Trump.

Why would people in Wyoming when they support Trump vote for someone who was committing their entire career to opposing them even if they theoretically agreed on most issues?

Manchin is massively Democrat and votes with you almost every time, but you all hate his ever loving guts. Yet again, your standard changes by party
”Attack” is more broad and encompasses the extent of the attack you’re describing. So it looks like we generally agree on my point.

I don’t hate Manchin at all. I would even say that I like him.

”Attack” is more broad and encompasses the extent of the attack you’re describing. So it looks like we generally agree on my point.

What we agree on is that they voted for her opponent because of her position on Trump, but you made up that the problem was everyone just loves Trump rather than her obsession and dedication of all her time and energy to be getting him. Those are clearly different points. Some were one (dedicated Trump supporters) some were the other (the country ran well) and you lumped us all together, as Democrats do

I don’t hate Manchin at all. I would even say that I like him.

Note how we were talking about Republicans and Democrats and you deflected my point by making it about your personal view rather than your party's that I was referring to

What we agree on is that they voted for her opponent because of her position on Trump, but you made up that the issue was her positions rather than her obsession and dedication of all her time and energy to be getting him. Those are clearly different points. Some were one (dedicated Trump supporters) some were the other (the country ran well) and you lumped us all together, as Democrats do

Note how we were talking about Republicans and Democrats and you deflected my point by making it about your personal view rather than your party's that I was referring to
Not sure what you’re saying in the first part. I’m saying that Republicans voted Cheney out entirely due to her attacking Trump, not her policy positions. She has a very conservative voting record. She just doesn’t like Trump.

You said “you all” which would include me. So I responded to show that it’s not all. I don’t even think it’s most Democrats considering that he has held a prominent position in West Virginia (hardly a blue state) for some time now. Obviously he’s getting a sufficient amount of votes and support from enough Democrats.

Not sure what you’re saying in the first part. I’m saying that Republicans voted Cheney out entirely due to her attacking Trump, not her policy positions. She has a very conservative voting record. She just doesn’t like Trump.

Again, change " I’m saying that Republicans voted Cheney out entirely due to her attacking Trump" to "I’m saying that Republicans voted Cheney out entirely due to her vowing to spend every bit of her energy attacking Trump."

Some voted her out because they are Trump fanatics, sure, but you said they all did, which is BS. Many of us if we lived in Wyoming would have taken her at her word she was dedicating her career to avenging her father and was now a useless representative

You said “you all” which would include me. So I responded to show that it’s not all. I don’t even think it’s most Democrats considering that he has held a prominent position in West Virginia (hardly a blue state) for some time now. Obviously he’s getting a sufficient amount of votes and support from enough Democrats.

Gotcha, so when I said the Democrat party, your standard was that one person proves me wrong, that while your entire argument was based on that all Republicans are the same and you lumped us all together, even those of us that don't belong to the party.

That's my point, Buckwheat

Again, change " I’m saying that Republicans voted Cheney out entirely due to her attacking Trump" to "I’m saying that Republicans voted Cheney out entirely due to her vowing to spend every bit of her energy attacking Trump."

Some voted her out because they are Trump fanatics, sure, but you said they all did, which is BS. Many of us if we lived in Wyoming would have taken her at her word she was dedicating her career to avenging her father and was now a useless representative

Gotcha, so when I said the Democrat party, your standard was that one person proves me wrong, that while your entire argument was based on that all Republicans are the same and you lumped us all together, even those of us that don't belong to the party.

That's my point, Buckwheat
Not all of them voted that way, obviously. Just enough of them to decisively vote her out.

When you said “you all”, yes, my standard is that one person proves you wrong. More importantly, I’m expressing my disagreement with the people you’re describing.

I didn’t say all Republicans voted a certain way. That would be stupid. Obviously there are many Republicans who did not vote the way most did.

Looks like we all have a solid grasp on the difference between “some“ and “all”. Anything else?

Last edited:
Read my post again, that's what I said. How did you possibly miss that, it was the whole point of my post that you were lumping everyone into one view and we weren't all the same? Sheesh ...
Great. So we’re in agreement that they didn’t all vote that way. Anything else?

Great. So we’re in agreement that they didn’t all vote that way. Anything else?

We agree who didn't vote what way?

Again, what I said was that many are Trump supporters who love him no matter what. Others just realized her vow to spend every waking moment avenging her father isn't what they want in a Senator even if she does vote with them most of the time.

I've explained this multiple times, how do you still not get it?

That not all Republicans in Wyoming voted against Liz Cheney because she attacked Donald Trump.

I can't take you seriously after all the trashing you do of the Republicans party that no one can say anything about "Democrats" if one Democrat disagrees

I can't take you seriously after all the trashing you do of the Republicans party that no one can say anything about "Democrats" if one Democrat disagrees
Go ahead and trash them. I have my own disagreements with them at times.

If you don’t want to take me seriously, that’s fine. Up to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back