Liz Cheney Goes Down In Flames

Dick Cheney should be ashamed of himself for supporting the Democrat Cult's dangerous agenda.
Satanic Dick Cheney worked for Progressive Republican George Bush 43 who brought us Wireless Wiretaps of US citizens through his Department of Homeschool Security. George also signed into law the Swimmer Ted Kennedy's leave every child behind act. Also the free prescription drugs that somehow are no longer FREE which was why this "Inflation Reduction Bullshit Act" was signed by the sniffer in chief Joe Biteme. The daughter of Satanic Dick was just doing what daddy told her to do...To fuck US who wanted the war in Afghanistan to end.

Liz ran on her family name. The only thing she knew about Wyoming was it was a vacation spot for her family. She had no idea what they wanted, needed or their values.
Loyalty. That's one of their values, and one of mine. Best prez in a long time, and Liz was a traitor to him. She has no concept of decent loyalty. She went straight over to the enemies, the Democrats.

Let her run for prez as a Dem.

I wonder if she will? She could change parties. The Dems do have a little problem about their bench: they've only got Biden, Karamel Harris, and a bunch of sex perverts and known liars. Maybe they'd welcome Liz Cheney.

Satanic Dick Cheney worked for Progressive Republican George Bush 43 who brought us Wireless Wiretaps of US citizens through his Department of Homeschool Security. George also signed into law the Swimmer Ted Kennedy's leave every child behind act. Also the free prescription drugs that somehow are no longer FREE which was why this "Inflation Reduction Bullshit Act" was signed by the sniffer in chief Joe Biteme. The daughter of Satanic Dick was just doing what daddy told her to do...To fuck US who wanted the war in Afghanistan to end.
bush and cheney are frauds

Why won't Bush speak out about the Democrat Party's police state crimes?
Maybe Bush puts his hatred for Trump above his love for our country.
I think this says it all..

1660761683718.png

Loyalty. That's one of their values, and one of mine. Best prez in a long time, and Liz was a traitor to him. She has no concept of decent loyalty. She went straight over to the enemies, the Democrats.

Let her run for prez as a Dem.

I wonder if she will? She could change parties. The Dems do have a little problem about their bench: they've only got Biden, Karamel Harris, and a bunch of sex perverts and known liars. Maybe they'd welcome Liz Cheney.

They would but the Democrat voters wouldn't even though they have really nobody to replace Joe.

Forum List

Back