Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

Do ye choose to be this ignorant ...

Ever heard of the Fillibuster..

The D's have a majority, they can get rid of the filibuster if they think its important enough. Or , they could actually be BIPARTISAN in their approach and reach across to their friends across the aisle.

I wonder what Never Trumper Republican that the never trumpers would vote for and how appealing they would be for D's to cross over in the general election for?

If Ms. Cheney were to throw in her hat for 2024, would Never Trumpers still back Sleepy Joe? How about General Powell- could he get Democrat support?

I don't think any of them stand a chance to turn enough Bidenistas to actually win- but would Powell or Cheney keep it respectable?

Not.

With a lifetime ACUF rating of 78% after three terms, Cheney has a rating that is decidedly less conservative than her father (lifetime ACUF rating 91%), Barbara Cubin (lifetime ACUF rating: 96.12%), who held the seat from 1994-2008, and Cynthia Lummis (lifetime ACU rating: 94.29%), who served in the House from 2008-16 and was elected to the U.S. Senate last year.​

Of course Angry Lil Boy. We can ALWAYS count on ewe to vote for the Kooks!

Then she is a war monger and a cushion when it comes to it for Prog advancements. Every Repub candidate for President since 1988 were neo cons except Trump. With W. Bush after 9/11, the reduction of our rights was a disgrace. Penalize the citizens for foreigners and the cluster phuk federal unelected spy/security people we spend bookoo dollars on who failed us all. She is part of that for not denying anything.

You (per usual and as always) got it wrong Loony Bird. Liz voted with the Rump Dumpster 92.9% of the time. Please find a novel way to attack your ally.

I wonder what Never Trumper Republican that the never trumpers would vote for and how appealing they would be for D's to cross over in the general election for?

If Ms. Cheney were to throw in her hat for 2024, would Never Trumpers still back Sleepy Joe? How about General Powell- could he get Democrat support?

I don't think any of them stand a chance to turn enough Bidenistas to actually win- but would Powell or Cheney keep it respectable?
Powell??

YES Last we are the ones who forbid blacks from renting in our buildings
That was because Trump's tenants refused to live with them. That was a business decision. He was not president then. If there is one thing Trump failed at, it was being a racist. The facts show what he did for the Black community.

General Powell was alive and well when I wrote that. Now the Never Trumpers would have to go for someone else like Mitt Romney
Mitt dropped the ball, screwed the pooch, turned himself into a RINO, and broke the three strikes you're out record. Thanks to his egomania the peace in the Middle East that was imminent flew over the cuckoo's nest which was not appreciated by conservatives in America and around the world that would have benefited by peace and caring on Planet Earth. Oh well. It ignited prayers in the hearts and lives of those of us who fight the good fight for peace on earth that President Trump had his heart thoroughly into, which is why I will back him in 2024 or as soon as the polls become unified against vote snatching by anyone who tries pulling another fast one.

Forum List

Back