Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

I can't but Biden is illegitimate to me and many, many others. You will not change that EVER.
Truthiness is the entirety of the Neo-GOP mind set.

Truthiness.jpg

The problem with that is Trump did absolutely nothing for the people, but he did talk a lot about it. I guess you aren’t as logical as you think.
So you didn't answer the attached observations of what Obama did and now Biden is doing to the country!
Trump advanced Keystone, thus stopping the potential of 1 million barrel oil tanker per day on the open ocean vs 700 barrels in one mile pipeline. Trump stopped the efforts to bankrupt businesses. Trump signed more leases and there is bullshit about nothing for the people! You obviously don't buy gas for your car and see the price skyrocket 40% from a year ago! Trump signed Federal leases. Biden/Obama didn't! 25% of your gas come from Federal lands. And now Biden is begging OPEC to increase??? How stupid is that! I'm proving what Trump did by the attached! With links! But you zero!
Give me your proof that these policies and statements didn't happen!
I mean do you really think ANY thinking real President would encourage bankruptcies? How dumb! Or prefer higher gas prices! How dumb. Or your utilities "skyrocket" as Obama wanted.
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

True, Trump could win. And this would be a catastrophe for our country. Btw, staying out of jail was Trump's primary motivation for the lie firehose about the election.
So we have Biden's phony outrage with the Border Patrol. His compassion for those illegal Haitians.
Strange that same "compassion" was apparent when he said this in 1994!
If Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean, or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn’t matter a whole lot in terms of our interests.”
Wow what a compassionate feeling President!!!

So we have Biden's phony outrage with the Border Patrol. His compassion for those illegal Haitians.
Strange that same "compassion" was apparent when he said this in 1994!
If Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean, or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn’t matter a whole lot in terms of our interests.”
Wow what a compassionate feeling President!!!

Funny how you kids accept half truths and sorta truths as truths these days.
That's a symptom of Trumpism. ;)

meter-half-true.jpg

Funny how you kids accept half truths and sorta truths as truths these days.
That's a symptom of Trumpism. ;)
So what was a Half Truth?
“If Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean, or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn’t matter a whole lot in terms of our interests.”
Are you saying politifact told a half truth?

So what was a Half Truth?
“If Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean, or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn’t matter a whole lot in terms of our interests.”
Are you saying politifact told a half truth?

You didn't read your own link?

Our ruling
Video clips in an Instagram post said that Biden said: "If Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean, or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn’t matter a whole lot in terms of our interests."

The clip with that quote is used twice in the post, suggesting a callousness on Biden’s part toward Haiti.

The full context of his remarks shows Biden was discussing the rationale for a potential U.S. military intervention and arguing that there were greater U.S. interests elsewhere in the world, including in Bosnia.

The post takes Biden’s remarks out of context. We rate it Half True.

True, Trump could win. And this would be a catastrophe for our country. Btw, staying out of jail was Trump's primary motivation for the lie firehose about the election.

I'll take the 3.5% unemployment and 40,000 manufacturing jobs in one month catastrophe anytime.

You didn't read your own link?

Our ruling
Video clips in an Instagram post said that Biden said: "If Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean, or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn’t matter a whole lot in terms of our interests."

The clip with that quote is used twice in the post, suggesting a callousness on Biden’s part toward Haiti.

The full context of his remarks shows Biden was discussing the rationale for a potential U.S. military intervention and arguing that there were greater U.S. interests elsewhere in the world, including in Bosnia.

The post takes Biden’s remarks out of context. We rate it Half True.
NO I didn't!
I read it and as I have always said Politifact.org which is owned by Poynter Institute a non-profit based in St. Petersburg,FL is an extremely LEFT WING biased 'fact checker".
Read what a web site dedicated to exposing this grossly biased group does!
I was doing that on purpose so some idiot might refer to the "out of context" AS the MSM did with this statement
which dummies like you NEVER heard about from the BIASED MSM!!! By the way you probably don't want to admit what the attached document shows that THE biased MSM donated 96% to Hillary and pissed she lost spent 94% of news negative against Trump and made sure Biden's exposure was positive with a 90% donations to him!

Trump said "there were good people on both sides... Remember that Dr.Love... how the MSM took the following out of context! But YOU believed it!
but the MSM never finished what he continued to say.. as the google search shows:
Trump said: on "there were good people on both sides"
and a Google search Results: 19,030,000,000... That's 19.03 BILLION results!!!
But the part that I'm repeating several times that the MSM and evidently many people still don't know..
I did a Google search on:
& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally.
Results: 339,000 or 0.001781430% of the 19.03 BILLION, that's 56,135 times the number of times you would hear Trump denouncing Neo-nazis and white supremacist when he said:
"& I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."
But dummies like you still believe this half ass quote. Unlike BIDEN who actually made the statement about Haiti..
MSMdonations.png

NO I didn't!
I read it and as I have always said Politifact.org which is owned by Poynter Institute a non-profit based in St. Petersburg,FL is an extremely LEFT WING biased 'fact checker".

Politifact is barely center left Loony Bird.

• Overall, we rate Politifact Left-Center Biased based on fact checks that tend to be more favorable for the left. We also rate them High for factual reporting and a credible fact-checker.

So you didn't answer the attached observations of what Obama did and now Biden is doing to the country!
Trump advanced Keystone, thus stopping the potential of 1 million barrel oil tanker per day on the open ocean vs 700 barrels in one mile pipeline. Trump stopped the efforts to bankrupt businesses. Trump signed more leases and there is bullshit about nothing for the people! You obviously don't buy gas for your car and see the price skyrocket 40% from a year ago! Trump signed Federal leases. Biden/Obama didn't! 25% of your gas come from Federal lands. And now Biden is begging OPEC to increase??? How stupid is that! I'm proving what Trump did by the attached! With links! But you zero!
Give me your proof that these policies and statements didn't happen!
I mean do you really think ANY thinking real President would encourage bankruptcies? How dumb! Or prefer higher gas prices! How dumb. Or your utilities "skyrocket" as Obama wanted.
View attachment 544550
Minor issue. You shouldn’t get all worked up over dumb Joe. He’s following the same policies as Don.

Nope - Stop pretending that Trump is a conservative, let alone a traditional conservative. The man is strictly transactional. He could care less about issues or politics really. It's all about what's in it him and what he can use to enrich himself and consolidate power.

/——/ I never once said Trump was a conservative. Neither were GHWB or GWB for that matter. Reagan was our last Conservative president.

Forum List

Back