Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

Nope, all the Bushes have LOATHED the Rump Dumpster.

I voted for the Bushes and totally disagreed with Trump regarding Iraq. I disliked Trump for the same reasons many uninformed and unsophisticated people disliked Trump. I have grown up. Bush and other Trump Derangement syndrome people have not!
They still look at Trump's bragging, tweeting, and above all Trump's grossly unpolitical correctness! I like more sophisticated and realistic people look at Trump beyond those juvenile TDS people's justifications. See Trump did things for the benefit of:
America, Americans, the military, law enforcement, and above all for families like mine and his!
I defy any of you TDS people to tell me you liked what Obama did in making the following statements and policies that TRUMP rejected and that Biden has re-instated! Really are you TDS people for laying off 500,000 people, bankrupting utilities, 1,400 companies? You are really in favor of destroying the ocean by 1 million barrel oil tanker per day traveling when 700 barrel pipeline on dry land is better? Are TDS people so unsophisticated you can't see the price of gas has gone up over 40% and Biden now begging OPEC we need more of your gas... all the while Biden stopped signing exploration leases on land that provides over 25% of our oil!
You unsophisticated, uninformed TDS people, read the attached and tell me which President was more inclined to think of America first?
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Liz Cheney delivers another gut punch to Donald

Oh yeah, trump’s pants leg is really taking a beating

Grrrr, yap yap, grrrr

I see that GWB is helping fundraise for her. Good on him.
Why? She's a war mongering neo-con, just like her father. If Liz Cheney had her way we'd be in Afghanistan for the rest of our lives, not to mention nation building who knows where. Being opposed to the DoTard is hardly a reason to keep her around.

No moderate wants to primary Trump, he'll win the nomination by default.

Why doesn't General Powell come forward and run, so he can get the support of moderates?

Powell will be 88 years old in 2024. Ain't gonna happen.
Why not run someone like Kinzinger - Who would rip Trumpy a new one in a debate?

DrLove

Bush was a mixed blessing for conservatives

He was much better than algore or john kerry on most issues but in some ways a damn fool

Iraq for instance

And since leaving office he looks even worse to me

Somebody really cares about what Cheney or Bush think? Kinda thought thinking for yourself was a good thing.

DrLove

Bush was a mixed blessing for conservatives

He was much better than algore or john kerry on most issues but in some ways a damn fool

Iraq for instance

And since leaving office he looks even worse to me

Junior looks normal at this point to sane folks.
I couldn't stand the guy when he was president - Yes, Iraq was a total FUBAR.
But around 2018 I'd have taken him back in a heartbeat.

No moderate wants to primary Trump, he'll win the nomination by default.

Why doesn't General Powell come forward and run, so he can get the support of moderates?

You can't "primary" someone who isn't in office. Yes, there will be other candidates even if Rump is in. Hopefully, by then he'll be in prison.

4m6yz8.jpg

If you guys are unlucky enough to get Rump as your nominee in 2024 .. I'm sure she will support Biden. Anybody else? Very unlikely. Be smart - Don't run the butthole again.
Given that Biden cannot actually have a border and hold the progressive wing of the gop, I think Trump could actually win. And that imo is why the dems are desperate to get any conviction on the guy

Nope, all the Bushes have LOATHED the Rump Dumpster.

Way back then Prog skewered Dick Cheney. Media and entertainers sent a constant barrage of insults, comedy skits, comedy shows and animation, comedy and disaster films about Dick Cheney and W. Bush. You remember don't you? There are even ties ins to Prog agendas. Now 8 years of Obama and Biden...and nothing. Near always on the up and up and softball at worse. Propaganda. We have a installed potentate and his accomplice in office and the Comedy skits, comedy shows, movies in all ways should be in full production mode. Nothing....nada....But now W and Cheney are heroes. We wised up. You have not yet.

Given that Biden cannot actually have a border and hold the progressive wing of the gop, I think Trump could actually win. And that imo is why the dems are desperate to get any conviction on the guy

True, Trump could win. And this would be a catastrophe for our country. Btw, staying out of jail was Trump's primary motivation for the lie firehose about the election.

Mac-7
The op likes to exaggerate. I doubt Trump even knows Liz Cheney exists. Let alone that she gut punched him. What a load or horse shit. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back