Liz Cheney voted out of GOP leadership position

The Trumpers have soiled their pants.

If Biden misgoverns, and there is a good chance of that, the Democrats will have soiled their pants.

A third party of Romney and Cheney supporters plus disgusted Dems and Republicans can win in 2024.
WTF are you smokin? I'll even throw in Kasich, and you still can't get more than 300-400 votes in a general election, duh.
In 2024 the democrats will be "damaged goods", the GOP will do just fine against Kamala and her commies.

If Biden misgoverns, and there is a good chance of that, the Democrats will have soiled their pants.

A third party of Romney and Cheney supporters plus disgusted Dems and Republicans can win in 2024.
That's at least seeing with some clarity and putting raw denial behind for a while so that a discussion ban take place.

You don't have to like Trump to be a Trump supporter.

She had been wandering off the trail for quite some time.

I think they just got fed up.

This is pretty much where I am. Look, we have the primaries where the people decide who they want as their nominee. Right or wrong, for better or worse, that's the way it is and that's the way it oughta be IMHO. And if Trump wins the nomination again, well so be it. I don't like Trump as a person at all and I don't like all of his policies and decisions, but he's way better than Joe fucking Biden and the democrats.
Joe 'fucking' Biden threatens the American way and it's now crucial that the GOP runs a strong conservative against him.

The taking down of Liz Cheney has just handed you a very strong bidder with impeccable credentials. LOL
The GOP don't want no stinking "conservative" loser we want an "America First Populist"!!!!

Disagreeing with Trump on policy is one thing.
Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!
The Orange Jesus got kicked out. He's not only expendable, he is gone.
Well, you aren't real bright but Liz Cheney lost her place in the party precisely because Trump
still has great support among the base. Cheney made this a referendum over Trump and
she got her fat globalist ass handed to her and now she's gone.

When idiots like Judas Cheney decided to throw her support to Nan Pelosi and vote to impeach she made herself a pariah among republicans.
If Trump was "gone", and not just illegally removed from the presidency, Liz Cheney would
still have her position within the republican hierarchy.

But she doesn't and you don't seem smart enough to appreciate all that.

Good riddance, bitch.

Good ol' Lez--- --- bound and determined at any cost to restore the GOP to the good ol' years of Bob Dole, John McCain, and Mitt Romney. None of these shits came within a mile of winning dog catcher, but at least they can hold their head up high that they all went down losing with their Cheney Conservative Values all intact as the democrats secretly laugh at her thanking her for her help!

Exactly.
She said she would do all in her power to keep Trump out of the Oval office, and she represents a State with 70% vote for Trump.

Sounds like someone drunk on her own personal opinions who got slapped down by her own constituents and party.

Romney for her running mate? That doesn't quite work with Romney already failing too many times for the top job.

How about Ted Cruz? He has about as much commitment to extreme right teabaggery as Trump has to conservatism!
And little doubt that Teddy already sees the biggest roadblock as Liz who is standing in his way.

So wouldn't it be funny if Ted is one of the first to break from Trump's shrinking covey of lunatics!

It's too crazy. An elected republican congresswoman who declares war on the former (republican) president while the current (democrat) president leads the Country down the drain. She needs to resign from congress and find some storefront where she can try to recruit fools like herself for a 3rd party.
She's taking big corporate money with her.
The Republican party must have known that this wasn't a good time to challenge her conservative prinicples.
or
Maybe they saw it as the opportunity to have a reason to desert Trump as he goes off the deep end in Florida.

Who is a strong enough conservative voice that can stop Biden from taking America down the drain? Trump or Liz?
Sorry, but Liz Cheney is part of the problem.......

Liz is the face of conservatism and she now owns the loyalty of the corporations with the money. And she has the pretty face it takes for a politician to succeed in America.

Her foes are people like Marjorie, Matthew, Kevin, and Trump.

Could Ted Cruz break to go with her on the excuse of needing to support her solid conservatism?
Can any real conservatives ignore the attraction she offers to end it all for teabaggery in general?
Now the neocons are "conservative"?!?....ROFLMFAO!!!

It was "conservatives" like Cheney that made Trump possible, numbnutz.

Romney for her running mate? That doesn't quite work with Romney already failing too many times for the top job.

How about Ted Cruz? He has about as much commitment to extreme right teabaggery as Trump has to conservatism!
And little doubt that Teddy already sees the biggest roadblock as Liz who is standing in his way.

So wouldn't it be funny if Ted is one of the first to break from Trump's shrinking covey of lunatics!
In 4-years Trump will be 78, and Biden 82.
Trump is damaged goods and will never win the GOP primaries, but he does have the winning strategy, "America First Populism".
Any of the GOP candidates can pick up the Trump policies and win easily over Kamala, duh.

It's too crazy. An elected republican congresswoman who declares war on the former (republican) president while the current (democrat) president leads the Country down the drain. She needs to resign from congress and find some storefront where she can try to recruit fools like herself for a 3rd party.
The Republican party must have known that this wasn't a good time to challenge her conservative prinicples.
or
Maybe they saw it as the opportunity to have a reason to desert Trump as he goes off the deep end in Florida.

Who is a strong enough conservative voice that can stop Biden from taking America down the drain? Trump or Liz?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Just saying.

^^^Look at the lefty whoring himself out for Dick Cheney's daughter and the corporate billionaires. LOL!
I'm a Canadian and that makes me a lefty by default.

I'm sure shockedcanadian will be interested to know that!

Liz Cheney is the conservative's conservative who is threatening to save America.

First from the failed leadership of Trump. And second from the Biden threat to the American way.

How true, except for the first, middle and last thing you said! Trump's leadership has not "failed" anywhere, and if Biden is a threat to the American Way (your words), then why is this bitch trying to break up the GOP to further facilitate his success???

Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!
Well, you aren't real bright but Liz Cheney lost her place in the party precisely because Trump
still has great support among the base. Cheney made this a referendum over Trump and
she got her fat globalist ass handed to her and now she's gone.

When idiots like Judas Cheney decided to throw her support to Nan Pelosi and vote to impeach she made herself a pariah among republicans.
If Trump was "gone", and not just illegally removed from the presidency, Liz Cheney would
still have her position within the republican hierarchy.

But she doesn't and you don't seem smart enough to appreciate all that.
Good talking points but: It all boils down to your point of Trump being illegally removed instead of him being defeated.

And that's a real problem in getting enough people to buy it isn't it!

Trump is gone from the picture and you crazies need to find a leader who will pick up where Trump left off.

You only have one of America's finest and strongest conservatives to worry about first.

or

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Just saying.
She's part of the swamp. Cheney....Bush jr....Bush Senior.....Bill Clinton....Hillary....Michelle.....Barack Ovomit.....they're all part of it.

You want me to go ahead and order you a pussy hat? You gonna need it in 2024 when Trump wins again. Biden is screwing the pooch big time. Gas prices are going way up. Price of food is going up, goods are going up, inflation is going way up, and the middle east is back to fighting. Oh and the border, wow hundreds of thousands a month now.

Like a 'conservative' scorned. This is one conservative bitch that's going to take it to the end for either Trump or herself.
I don't see Trump as having much chance of getting into the fight now that he's blown all his soapboxes.
And I see Ted Cruz turning toward Liz being more likely than him turning against her.

Ted doesn't have long to act if he wants to get in on the ground floor!

This needs to be settled politics for the GOP before 2022.

Forum List

Back