Liz Cheney voted out of GOP leadership position

First, McCain has nothing to do with Cheney's words and actions against Trump, let's stay on topic here. Which is Cheney, I'm not sure what she lied about; right or wrong, she's entitled to her opinion like Trump is and everyone else. I think she was wrong, or at least 'The Big Lie' is still somewhat in doubt. Some will always believe that the 2020 election was stolen and others won't. Trump had some reason to believe it was, and he had the same right to say so just as others had that right to disagree. C'est la vie, it'll never be proven in court and that election will never be overturned and that is just my opinion FWIW. I do believe voter fraud did occur, but whether it was sufficient to change the results is another matter.

Okay, two issues with this statement.

1) It has been taken to court dozens of times, and every court ruling was, "Trump Lost, Deal with it". Even his handpicked SCOTUS appointments didn't want to touch this one.

2) No significant voter fraud occurred. You jackasses lost because you foisted a guy who never should have been president into the office after the people said no, and when he FAILED EPICALLY, he got voted out in a landslide. This isn't complicated.

Maybe. I thought Trump's treatment of Jeb was just as petty, and in politics and life what goes around comes around. IMO, both Trump and Cheney went too far in their vitriol against others, the toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow. Neither Trump nor Cheney are asskissers, so they are reaping the whirlwind they created by their own indiscretions. Funny thing: Cheney would still have her job as Chair of the House Republic Conference if she had kept her mouth shut, and Trump might not have lost his bid to be re-elected if he hadn't been such a dick to people in his own party. Neither person is very good at controlling themselves and their emotions, and that ain't good in politics and in life.

Wow, guy, you are really trying very hard to sound like a not-crazy person, but you just can't get there, can you?

The fact is, the GOP caucus didn't even want to have a roll call vote in public on this issue. That's how cowardly they are.

IMHO, she was too much of a distraction at a time when the GOP needs to be united against Biden and the democrats . . . .

She is a traitor who lied through her teeth about Trump. It was all petty payback about Trumps treatment of Jeb! Its the same type of petty payback that the Traitor McCain engaged in when he betrayed all his voters and voted to keep Obamacare just to spite Trump. Remember that? Trump was about to keep an 8-year long GOP promise to get rid of Obamacare and when the moment came, McCain flipped his vote and burdened us all with continued Obamacare just to spite Trump. That is because McCain, like Cheney, are petty traitorous pigs who are only loyal to the swamp and not the voters
OK Karen. What lies did she tell about Trump EXACTLY!!??

McCain and Obama Care? Is it possible that you small mind cannot comprehent the possibility the he was just doing what he believed was right?
Yes, Trump promised to get rid of Obama Care-mostly because it was Obama Care and not for any rational reason or benefit to the American people. He also promised to replace it with a new and wonderful plan. For 5 byears he lied and said that any day now he would present a plan that would cover everyone at an affordable rate. He was totally full of shit! There never was a plan

Stuff your right wing Q Anon Trumpian talking points and start to think for yourself

Last edited:
First, McCain has nothing to do with Cheney's words and actions against Trump, let's stay on topic here. Which is Cheney, I'm not sure what she lied about; right or wrong, she's entitled to her opinion like Trump is and everyone else. I think she was wrong, or at least 'The Big Lie' is still somewhat in doubt. Some will always believe that the 2020 election was stolen and others won't. Trump had some reason to believe it was, and he had the same right to say so just as others had that right to disagree. C'est la vie, it'll never be proven in court and that election will never be overturned and that is just my opinion FWIW. I do believe voter fraud did occur, but whether it was sufficient to change the results is another matter.

Okay, two issues with this statement.

1) It has been taken to court dozens of times, and every court ruling was, "Trump Lost, Deal with it". Even his handpicked SCOTUS appointments didn't want to touch this one.

2) No significant voter fraud occurred. You jackasses lost because you foisted a guy who never should have been president into the office after the people said no, and when he FAILED EPICALLY, he got voted out in a landslide. This isn't complicated.

Maybe. I thought Trump's treatment of Jeb was just as petty, and in politics and life what goes around comes around. IMO, both Trump and Cheney went too far in their vitriol against others, the toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow. Neither Trump nor Cheney are asskissers, so they are reaping the whirlwind they created by their own indiscretions. Funny thing: Cheney would still have her job as Chair of the House Republic Conference if she had kept her mouth shut, and Trump might not have lost his bid to be re-elected if he hadn't been such a dick to people in his own party. Neither person is very good at controlling themselves and their emotions, and that ain't good in politics and in life.

Wow, guy, you are really trying very hard to sound like a not-crazy person, but you just can't get there, can you?

The fact is, the GOP caucus didn't even want to have a roll call vote in public on this issue. That's how cowardly they are.

Just more of your lies. The courts tossed the cases on technical grounds. They didn't rule either way on whether the Democrats stole the election.

Sadly Democrat fascism won. The courts were afraid to stand up to the Democrats as they have been since FDR's original threat to stack the courts.

Democrats, you just lie and lie and lie. Every supposed Trump is a racist quote was actually a misquote by you. Misquote = lie.

You're liars, racists and fascists. It's your core being

Hysterical hate drive the right.
Always has, always will. And it will be the death of them.

You're just a zero content angry little boy who knows nothing and adds nothing. All you do is post this same childish post over and over.

You hate Republicans, got it. You're a racist and a dick, who gives a shit?
Racism? That's you blabbing to the mirror.

You're the racists, Holmes. Democrats are the party of slavery, Jim Crow, the KKK, lynching, cross burning and segregation. And when a black tries to make a break from the Democrat Plantation, you remind them how racist you still are and how they are still your property.

You're a total sick as fuck racist and in the racist party, Adolph

Just more of your lies. The courts tossed the cases on technical grounds. They didn't rule either way on whether the Democrats stole the election.

Wow, that's what your are going with. Um, yeah, the courts tossed them because they presented no evidence. That's why the courts tossed them.

Sadly Democrat fascism won. The courts were afraid to stand up to the Democrats as they have been since FDR's original threat to stack the courts.

It isn't the court's place to throw out valid elections. Trump lost, by the exact margins the polls said he was going to. This ain't complicated, buddy.

Democrats, you just lie and lie and lie. Every supposed Trump is a racist quote was actually a misquote by you. Misquote = lie.

Yeah, you guys do all sorts of pretzels to excuse Trump.

1621197451456.png

This just shows which political party has a set of balls. No Democrat would ever be removed by their own party, regardless of all the BS they're continually getting away with.

Case in point: Swallwell slept with a Chinese spy, but was he removed from the House Select Committee on Intelligence?

Nope.

Virginia Governor either wore black face or full klan robes, and they didn't remove him...

Wow, that's what your are going with. Um, yeah, the courts tossed them because they presented no evidence. That's why the courts tossed them.

It isn't the court's place to throw out valid elections. Trump lost, by the exact margins the polls said he was going to. This ain't complicated, buddy.

Yeah, you guys do all sorts of pretzels to excuse Trump.

View attachment 490257

You actually don't know what he's referring to, do you? Be honest

I know exactly what it was. He was referring to Gov. Northrup supposedly being tagged in a yearbook as one of the two guys in the picture. Except- they don't know which guy he was... and no one knows where the picture came from or who wrote the blurb.

You know, I like to actually have proof before I hang someone.

You actually don't know what he's referring to, do you? Be honest

I know exactly what it was. He was referring to Gov. Northrup supposedly being tagged in a yearbook as one of the two guys in the picture. Except- they don't know which guy he was... and no one knows where the picture came from or who wrote the blurb.

You know, I like to actually have proof before I hang someone.

Democrat: Uh, I can't remember if I wore black face or other racist costumes or not. Damn it, I honestly don't remember

JoeB131: {believes him}

OMG you're stupid. You're the real thing, aren't you? Be honest

Bret Baier nailed her with being more interested in her hate for Trump then being for the good of the nation=TDS.
View attachment 489181

She refused to lie to the American people.
Do you even know what a lie is? Her lie is ignoring the difference between "opinions" and proven falsehood. Honest commentary doesn't use orchestrated phrases by the media and deniars saying the word "the great lie" over and over to program a narrative. Honest commentary admits there is a voter fraud problem but her/their opinion is that it wasn't systemic fraud. The reason she/they/you can not be honest that way is because it destroys former narrative/arguments about systemic racism.-oops. If systemic voter fraud is a great lie then the systemic racism narrative is the left's attack on democracy and used to pander to voters they were losing in droves.-oops. You lose not only the voter fraud argument by being dishonest in wording, but also lose your party's racism crutch and ploy.
View attachment 489251

You prove you know what a lie is as your entire post is a lie. No one has found any major voter fraud. It is a great lie that Biden won because of fraud. He won fair and square and that is the truth. There was no systemic fraud however there is systemic racism. Neither have anything to do with the other.

Bullshit. Trump expanded the Republican Party.

No, he didn't. He got the exact same percentage of the vote they've been getting since 2008.
He gained more votes because he brought Democrats into the Party who care more about jobs than gay marriage, ANTIFA, and BLM.
SO YOU REALLY BELIEVE BIDEN BEAT TRUMP??

View attachment 489252
View attachment 489253

All that proves is that Trump has more rabid followers. We don't vote on the basis of who has more Twitter or Facebook likes. I voted for Biden and use neither Facebook or twitter.

You don't have to like Trump to be a Trump supporter.

She had been wandering off the trail for quite some time.

I think they just got fed up.
Disagreeing with Trump on policy is one thing.
Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!

Trump is already a goner. Dead man walking!

Cheney didn't side with Pelosi in the impeachment vote, she sided with Truth, America, Democracy, and the Constitution.

Once the Trumpbots get shallacked in 2022, expect 'Cheney 2024'!!!

Look at you whoring for Dick Cheney's daughter and billionaire corporate CEOs.

LOL!

Only `a person with the self respect of a slug believes that supporting a truthful person is 'whoring'.
Right now there are no truthful persons in politics. You really need to snap out of it and face reality.
Talk about childish generalizations!!!!

Grow up!!!

Apparently you watch too many political dramas on T.V.

You have no idea as to the level of honesty of anyone, including politicians.
If you trust anyone in Washington you're a fool.
We're in the middle of a world-wide upheaval in governments.
If you think everything is as it seems then you're a fucking idiot.

What you seem to be saying is that because YOU are an extremely dishonest person and that if YOU were a politician, YOU would be absolutely corrupt - and YOU just can't believe that anyone else isn't corrupt.

The heyday of your 'World-wide upheavals in governments' is over. YOU have failed.
No....what I'm saying is you wouldn't be able to spot corruption if it kicked you in the nuts.

If you're such an expert on corruption, why don't you report it?

Is it because it's all just your paranoid delusions?

Or is it because you're a corrupt asshole that doesn't want to rat out of your friends, while whining about how everyone else is corrupt?

How old are you, Eight? Grow up, idiot.
I shouldn't have to spell out to you the corruption that people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are exhibiting.
Everyone with an open mind can spot it in a micro-second.

Specifically, what are Pelosi and Schumer doing that is corrupt?

If you're SO sure, then SPELL IT OUT.

Or are you just some Qunatic that believes that if you can imagine something it must be true?

Either put up or shut up!!!!

No problem:

Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer put up a wall all around the Capital and stationed NGs to conduct security after a false-flag operation on Jan 6th. They still, to this day, have National Guardsmen guarding the Capital.

But this is how they reacted when BlackLivesMatter (arguably a known domestic-terrorist group) made demands after riots in 2020 which caused billions in damage and the deaths of hundreds of cops. They instead bowed to BLM a group that uses Marxist tactics, and claimed that ANTIFA doesn't exist....but instead is just an ideology:

View attachment 489440

Question: Who is in charge of the Capital Police?

Answer: House Democrats...Speaker of The House...

BTW, I don't know what a Qunatic is....or whatever other media manufactured rightwing group you libbies choose to demonize.

Untrue. It is a shared responsibility.

Security is provided by the sergeant-at-arms of the House, the sergeant-at-arms of the Senate and the Capitol Police. The House sergeant-at-arms reports to the House speaker, Pelosi. The Senate sergeant-at-arms reports to the Senate majority leader, then McConnell. The Capitol Police is overseen by a four-member board that includes both sergeants-at-arms.

Bret Baier nailed her with being more interested in her hate for Trump then being for the good of the nation=TDS.
View attachment 489181

She refused to lie to the American people.
Do you even know what a lie is? Her lie is ignoring the difference between "opinions" and proven falsehood. Honest commentary doesn't use orchestrated phrases by the media and deniars saying the word "the great lie" over and over to program a narrative. Honest commentary admits there is a voter fraud problem but her/their opinion is that it wasn't systemic fraud. The reason she/they/you can not be honest that way is because it destroys former narrative/arguments about systemic racism.-oops. If systemic voter fraud is a great lie then the systemic racism narrative is the left's attack on democracy and used to pander to voters they were losing in droves.-oops. You lose not only the voter fraud argument by being dishonest in wording, but also lose your party's racism crutch and ploy.
View attachment 489251

You prove you know what a lie is as your entire post is a lie. No one has found any major voter fraud. It is a great lie that Biden won because of fraud. He won fair and square and that is the truth. There was no systemic fraud however there is systemic racism. Neither have anything to do with the other.
You said "no fraud" not no systemic fraud, which is the exact "lie" the media and politicians used until case after case of indictments and arrests were exampled (then they gad to change the word play). Fraud including a mayor and including reports on CNN sharing those cases of fraud.
It always has existed it's just gotten to a tactical level this time around.
So you are saying this lady "Brenda SNIPES" never got kicked out of her Florida supervisor of elections duties in Dade County TWICE for perpetrating county wide voter count fraud? THE FACT DEMS BROUGHT HER BACK (SO SHE GOT CAUGHT AGAIN) IS EVIDENCE OF INTENT.
=BRILLIANT ARGUMENT, LIE to debate the
"great lie" then call a Rabbi a liar.
49yh0r.jpg

Democrat: Uh, I can't remember if I wore black face or other racist costumes or not. Damn it, I honestly don't remember

I don't remember 90% of what I did in college. And I rarely went to parties where alcohol was served.

He says he doesn't remember, no one can definitively identify him from the picture.

You know, one of those silly "libertarian" ideas you believe in... innocent until proven guilty.

When you can tell me which guy he was at the drunken party, then I might move on to the "should I be upset about what a guy did in his early 20's."

I don't remember 90% of what I did in college. And I rarely went to parties where alcohol was served.

He says he doesn't remember, no one can definitively identify him from the picture.

You know, one of those silly "libertarian" ideas you believe in... innocent until proven guilty.

When you can tell me which guy he was at the drunken party, then I might move on to the "should I be upset about what a guy did in his early 20's."

Now I laughed out loud.

So you don't remember if you wore BLACK FACE or not?

OMG, what a racist you are.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I remember, and I didn't. What a fucking moron

You don't have to like Trump to be a Trump supporter.

She had been wandering off the trail for quite some time.

I think they just got fed up.
Disagreeing with Trump on policy is one thing.
Siding with Pelosi and her jackals and voting to impeach is another. That's unforgivable.
Is there a conflict between Cheney and Trump? I don't see one. Cheney is expendable. Trump is not!

Trump is already a goner. Dead man walking!

Cheney didn't side with Pelosi in the impeachment vote, she sided with Truth, America, Democracy, and the Constitution.

Once the Trumpbots get shallacked in 2022, expect 'Cheney 2024'!!!

Look at you whoring for Dick Cheney's daughter and billionaire corporate CEOs.

LOL!

Only `a person with the self respect of a slug believes that supporting a truthful person is 'whoring'.
Right now there are no truthful persons in politics. You really need to snap out of it and face reality.
Talk about childish generalizations!!!!

Grow up!!!

Apparently you watch too many political dramas on T.V.

You have no idea as to the level of honesty of anyone, including politicians.
If you trust anyone in Washington you're a fool.
We're in the middle of a world-wide upheaval in governments.
If you think everything is as it seems then you're a fucking idiot.

What you seem to be saying is that because YOU are an extremely dishonest person and that if YOU were a politician, YOU would be absolutely corrupt - and YOU just can't believe that anyone else isn't corrupt.

The heyday of your 'World-wide upheavals in governments' is over. YOU have failed.
No....what I'm saying is you wouldn't be able to spot corruption if it kicked you in the nuts.

If you're such an expert on corruption, why don't you report it?

Is it because it's all just your paranoid delusions?

Or is it because you're a corrupt asshole that doesn't want to rat out of your friends, while whining about how everyone else is corrupt?

How old are you, Eight? Grow up, idiot.
I shouldn't have to spell out to you the corruption that people like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer are exhibiting.
Everyone with an open mind can spot it in a micro-second.

Specifically, what are Pelosi and Schumer doing that is corrupt?

If you're SO sure, then SPELL IT OUT.

Or are you just some Qunatic that believes that if you can imagine something it must be true?

Either put up or shut up!!!!

No problem:

Democrats like Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer put up a wall all around the Capital and stationed NGs to conduct security after a false-flag operation on Jan 6th. They still, to this day, have National Guardsmen guarding the Capital.

But this is how they reacted when BlackLivesMatter (arguably a known domestic-terrorist group) made demands after riots in 2020 which caused billions in damage and the deaths of hundreds of cops. They instead bowed to BLM a group that uses Marxist tactics, and claimed that ANTIFA doesn't exist....but instead is just an ideology:

View attachment 489440

Question: Who is in charge of the Capital Police?

Answer: House Democrats...Speaker of The House...

BTW, I don't know what a Qunatic is....or whatever other media manufactured rightwing group you libbies choose to demonize.

Do you even bother to view the videos that you post? Neither of these videos show any indication of Pelosi or Schumer being corrupt. Nor does their support for BLM.

You've only proven that you're a bullshit artist...and a poor one at that!!!

Oh.....I viewed them.
Both of them were caught showing their corruption....and then were bailed out by the media.
Their corruption is evident in that wall they put around their staged riot at the Capital on Jan 6th. The timeline on the riot clearly states that it started an hour before Trump ended his speech. It took 45 mins for anyone that attended that speech to arrive at the Capital....so Trump supporters didn't arrive until nearly 2 hours after the riot started. Many of them were escorted thru roped off areas....some of them were taking selfies with the Capital Police. Pelosi is in charge of the Capital Police....and the name of the so-called cop that shot the only person who died in the Capital still has not been officially released. You explain that for me, okay? If this isn't corruption then what is?
Nevermind the time Pelosi and Schumer set up Trump....started arguing with him and then ran to media cameras making all kinds of wild claims that prove to be fabrications.

View attachment 489463

As usual you have nothing to add but lies. This was no staged attack on our capitol. Trump supporters attecked the capitol. You are assuming everybody stayed for the whole thing. Also Trump had earlier tweeted about the same thing. Trump supporters stormed the capitol. Pelosi is not in charge There is a House Sergeant of Arms, Senate Sergeant at Arms and the Capitol Police have seperate leadership. The woman was shot because she was trying to break through the door. There was no corruption.\

Trump was not set up by anybody. Every person who has been arrested has been a Trump supporter.

IMHO, she was too much of a distraction at a time when the GOP needs to be united against Biden and the democrats . . . .

She is a traitor who lied through her teeth about Trump. It was all petty payback about Trumps treatment of Jeb! Its the same type of petty payback that the Traitor McCain engaged in when he betrayed all his voters and voted to keep Obamacare just to spite Trump. Remember that? Trump was about to keep an 8-year long GOP promise to get rid of Obamacare and when the moment came, McCain flipped his vote and burdened us all with continued Obamacare just to spite Trump. That is because McCain, like Cheney, are petty traitorous pigs who are only loyal to the swamp and not the voters

You are the traitor who lies through their teeth about Trump. She refused to lie for Trump. John McCain wasw a hero. Something you wouldn't know about. Obamacare is nore popular than Trump ever was. You are the petty traitorous denizens of the Trump swamp. Now you and Trump are attacking this country.

Forum List

Back