Living Mobile

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
We have at least one member here who thinks its a reason to shame somebody and a bigger fool there is not. Living mobile allows me to enjoy sunshine and great temps ALMOST every day of the year. I have not even seen snow in a decade let alone have to shovel it. I live and travel by "Air Stream" and I can live places where people with ten times my income cannot live.

Any member here have a beach house in California? I HAVE... Here is THE place to be..
image_thumb%25255B201%25255D.png

Yeah, Guno it really sucks to live like this. I'm sure ALL the folks feel the "SHAME" of living like this...
image_thumb%25255B202%25255D.png

YOU folks can call that "Trailer Park" and MAYBE reserve a spot IF someone died. Rates for regulars are lower say about 600 for a month. Do you have any idea how hard it is to live like this in the middle of winter? It might get down to a bone chilling 50 degrees at night.

I LOVE the portable privacy wall these folks put in and if you look at the bottom left that waterfall ROCKS!
image_thumb%25255B219%25255D.png

Now I myself LOVE my Mahogany walls, I just flat LOVE the grain the pattern and the color. So now you want to buy an old one but don't want to "restore" it and yes they have clubs and still make parts to restore old Airstreams AND Shasta's.

Well some member like our village idiot sees this and starts yelling "TRAILER TRASH" which is fine because it keeps HIS kind the hell away.
image_thumb%25255B393%25255D.png

This is a real "mobile home" folks, a forty foot pull behind. But the owner gutted it to the shell and did a remodel added the sliding glass door you see and then knocking out HIS idea for the inside.

image_thumb%25255B272%25255D.png

I got money that says this kitchen is finer then that member ever has had or ever will. But hey time to rest at that beach resort right?

image_thumb%25255B273%25255D.png

True punishment right? GOT what they deserve right? They MUST be stupid retards right?

I live on the edge of the Senora during the winter and the White Apache Mountains during the summer. While that SAME member is out shoveling snow or putting up with rain I am sandal wearing beach side with a campfire for 600 a month.

Now granted 600 a month may sound a little high but when you throw in a Sauna a hot tub a pool a billiard room, weight room and the almost nightly outdoor camp fire it does not seem so bad. Me? I have a mount for my flat scree on the OUTSIDE of my unit so I can watch my favorite movie by camp fire with coffee.

And I smile and snicker at every trailer trash joke that member makes as he shovels snow as I post beach side/desert side or atop the grandest mountains.
I think I will continue to suffer, someone has to take a "hit" for the team right?

Fury

I was on that thread that motivated you to do this......................

You are..............are...................are........................are..........................

wait for it........................

510kRlcEF%2BL._SX342_.jpg

Shiiiitttt!!!! Thats a great way to retire for little money.
Before I had kids I would take my pup tent, sleeping bags and cooking equipment and travel, sleeping where ever I could..or in the station wagon..The last time I went Colorado and traveled the state..That was 1983...

Once the last child is gone, I plan on getting an RV and traveling the nation until I can't anymore....
I did the motor home thing first. It sucks as the "cockpit" area is wasted space when you are parked. Then I did the 5th wheel bit for a number of years. 38 foot with three slides but you lose truck bed space.

Pull behind IS the way to go. That truck bed is better used for your four wheeler/bike or whatever.

Last edited:
We have at least one member here who thinks its a reason to shame somebody and a bigger fool there is not. Living mobile allows me to enjoy sunshine and great temps ALMOST every day of the year. I have not even seen snow in a decade let alone have to shovel it. I live and travel by "Air Stream" and I can live places where people with ten times my income cannot live.

Any member here have a beach house in California? I HAVE... Here is THE place to be..
image_thumb%25255B201%25255D.png

Yeah, Guno it really sucks to live like this. I'm sure ALL the folks feel the "SHAME" of living like this...
image_thumb%25255B202%25255D.png

YOU folks can call that "Trailer Park" and MAYBE reserve a spot IF someone died. Rates for regulars are lower say about 600 for a month. Do you have any idea how hard it is to live like this in the middle of winter? It might get down to a bone chilling 50 degrees at night.

I LOVE the portable privacy wall these folks put in and if you look at the bottom left that waterfall ROCKS!
image_thumb%25255B219%25255D.png

Now I myself LOVE my Mahogany walls, I just flat LOVE the grain the pattern and the color. So now you want to buy an old one but don't want to "restore" it and yes they have clubs and still make parts to restore old Airstreams AND Shasta's.

Well some member like our village idiot sees this and starts yelling "TRAILER TRASH" which is fine because it keeps HIS kind the hell away.
image_thumb%25255B393%25255D.png

This is a real "mobile home" folks, a forty foot pull behind. But the owner gutted it to the shell and did a remodel added the sliding glass door you see and then knocking out HIS idea for the inside.

image_thumb%25255B272%25255D.png

I got money that says this kitchen is finer then that member ever has had or ever will. But hey time to rest at that beach resort right?

image_thumb%25255B273%25255D.png

True punishment right? GOT what they deserve right? They MUST be stupid retards right?

I live on the edge of the Senora during the winter and the White Apache Mountains during the summer. While that SAME member is out shoveling snow or putting up with rain I am sandal wearing beach side with a campfire for 600 a month.

Now granted 600 a month may sound a little high but when you throw in a Sauna a hot tub a pool a billiard room, weight room and the almost nightly outdoor camp fire it does not seem so bad. Me? I have a mount for my flat scree on the OUTSIDE of my unit so I can watch my favorite movie by camp fire with coffee.

And I smile and snicker at every trailer trash joke that member makes as he shovels snow as I post beach side/desert side or atop the grandest mountains.
I think I will continue to suffer, someone has to take a "hit" for the team right?

Fury

Me and the wife have talked about doing this for quite some time. If you could would you relay any suggestions you have learned. Such as what sort of RV. Tag along or motorized. Class A, C or whatever. We will be doing the snow bird thing on the East Coast. 600/ month is comparable to rent.

Once the last child is gone, I plan on getting an RV and traveling the nation until I can't anymore....
I did the motor home thing first. I sucks as the "cockpit" area is wasted space when you are parked. Then I did the 5th wheel bit for a number of years. 38 foot with three slides but you lose truck bed space.

Pull behind IS the way to go. That truck bed is better used for your four wheeler/bike or whatever.
I was thinking of one of the smaller RV's not one of the big ones.It just be me and a dog...

I did the motor home thing first. I sucks as the "cockpit" area is wasted space when you are parked. Then I did the 5th wheel bit for a number of years. 38 foot with three slides but you lose truck bed space.

I was thinking of one of the smaller RV's not one of the big ones.It just be me and a dog...
An older Shasta is a great start.

An older Shasta is a great start.
They are around 6-8k around here for a used one...

New Topics

Forum List

Back