Living in Obama’s Mad House

Yeah.....just get a shotgun and blow their asses away. That'll reduce the surplus population there Scrooge.

Who said anything about "blowing their asses away?"

The fact that someone who claims to have worked in "Mad houses" yet cannot list a single example of them ever having done any "good," speaks volumes about what they REALLY believe they accomplished:

Very little. In fact, possibly nothing.

Nothing wrong with this, but it is a bit duplicious to accuse Obama of having accomplished much less.

I'm sure you'll come up with something equally smarmy if she does.....maybe accuse her of tooting her own horn.

Save it. You don't have to be a prick every day of your life.

I can only conclude that your "Mad House" experiences must have been more rewarding.

However, the Lobotomy seems to have failed.

Another indirect response.

:eusa_hand:

Thanks, but I've lost interest in wondering why it is "good" to keep "tortured souls" alive.

Yeah.....just get a shotgun and blow their asses away. That'll reduce the surplus population there Scrooge.

The fact that someone who claims to have worked in "Mad houses" yet cannot list a single example of them ever having done any "good," speaks volumes about what they REALLY believe they accomplished:

Nothing wrong with this, but it is a bit duplicious to accuse Obama of having accomplished much less.

I did list a couple. Perhaps you missed them.

The one I forgot to list was that before Medicaid required some justification for hospitalization welfare mothers could get a 45 day vacation at the taxpayers' expense EVERY year in a swanky upscale psych facility. One swanky upscale patient said it was better than her cruise. So, no wonder we were full the the brim with welfare mothers. Until Tenncare hit and put a stop to it. We weren't nurses. We were their maids, and we'd better get their valium to them on time, or else. More? I didn't think so.

Last edited:

I'm sure you'll come up with something equally smarmy if she does.....maybe accuse her of tooting her own horn.

Save it. You don't have to be a prick every day of your life.

I can only conclude that your "Mad House" experiences must have been more rewarding.

However, the Lobotomy seems to have failed.

Wow, great comeback.

Nothing rewarding about where I've been btw. It's difficult to find a shirt that celebrates it.

Last edited:

I did list a couple. Perhaps you missed them.

The one I forgot to list was that before Medicaid required some justification for hospitalization welfare mothers could get a 45 day vacation at the taxpayers' expense EVERY year in a swanky upscale psych facility. One swanky upscale patient said it was better than her cruise. So, no wonder we were full the the brim with welfare mothers. Until Tenncare hit and put a stop to it. We weren't nurses. We were their maids, and we'd better get their valium to them on time, or else. More? I didn't think so.

With some proding you were able to make #1. some vague reference to keeping tortured souls alive.

#2, Keeping the public safe was actually doing more good for the public.

Now, deciphering the latest rendition of "Good Things Done in a Mad House," (excellent title for a novel, BTW), you seem to have listed #3: Bringing Valium to Undiagnosed Patients.

Frankly, I find it difficult to describe this as "Good" and certainly no better that whatever Obama is doing.

I'm astonished that curing anyone of their illness seems to have escaped your list.

what is your problem and since when have become a owner or the board police
you really aren't looking any less stupid

Media Matters?

They think anyone who isn't on the White House payroll is a rightwinger.

STFU dumb-ass.

there you have it. :up: They don't let facts stand in tyhe way of theor pre-packed wingnut *cough* news" source even after I debunked it as a tinfoiler :tinfoil: magnet.

omg, pin a metal on your chest you think you did something Nobel it seems, and you want to use mediamatters as some source of truth, have at it..others no better
you really are a baby, grow up

medal
noble
know

You never let me down.

Forum List

Back