Living in Britain is like north korea

All the bbc channels have cleared the schedules to broadcast the news channel which is playing the same shit. All the bbc music chanels have stopped playing music . Even QVC has shut down. Fucking QVC.
Its ridiculous.

The whole nation is united in state of "whatever" and the tory lackeys are busy bending over to suck their own dicks. Nobody gives a shit that hes dead.
View attachment 478010

I shit you not.

England is one of the few countries to still have a royal family, I guess to some Englanders its still a big deal. Get over it, none of this will last much longer.
If I was English I would give a shit.

So your not even English? Tell me then. what are you being so selfish for? You sure complain a lot.

There are loads of you cowardly fucks who need AR59s to go and buy a pint of milk. That aint living som.

I have never seen anybody in my life carry an AR of any type into a grocery store.
You may need to rethink that. Stay sade mate.

Why? I know it's true. As a matter of fact, I have rarely seen anybody walk into a public place with any type of firearm. The last time I can recall seeing someone openly carry a gun was at the Service Center at the Ford dealership shortly after I moved to Las Vegas. That was eight years ago.

All the bbc channels have cleared the schedules to broadcast the news channel which is playing the same shit. All the bbc music chanels have stopped playing music . Even QVC has shut down. Fucking QVC.
Its ridiculous.

The whole nation is united in state of "whatever" and the tory lackeys are busy bending over to suck their own dicks. Nobody gives a shit that hes dead.
View attachment 478010

I shit you not.

England is one of the few countries to still have a royal family, I guess to some Englanders its still a big deal. Get over it, none of this will last much longer.
If I was English I would give a shit.
If you had the luck of the Irish you would wish you was English instead!

Its ridiculous.

View attachment 478010

I shit you not.
So, how many people have been strapped in front of cannons and blown apart lately, or murdered by the government for simply wanting freedom, or for trying to flee the country?

Last edited:
Its ridiculous.

View attachment 478010

I shit you not.

Watch Netflix instead...

Since you hate your little home island so bitterly, Oh Tainted Tommy...why not just go for a walk? France is said to be quite nice this time of year. Walk quickly as I will not tell you where the rocks are.

Its ridiculous.

View attachment 478010

I shit you not.
So, how many people have been strapped in front of cannons and blown apart lately, or murdered by the government for simply wanting freedom, or for trying to flee the country?
Less than a hundred. A few of them had covid as well.

Forum List

Back