Live Streaming: Trump Rally In Michigan Right Now With Patriotic Icon Ted Nugent

get

uncle ted can go blow himself then knob off Donnie ... hunter my ass

a sack of corn and an 8 foot game fence makes him a pissant .... the sorry bastard can't spell fair chase.

Trump supporters aren't going to have anything to do of an evening once the election is over, they'll have to go back to watching trashy TV or robbing stores.

That was a dumb and immature comment...sheesh. This election is a no winner for anyone.

But I most certainly will be very busy...house hunting, moving several hundred miles away....so yeah...I will have RL going.

Trump supporters aren't going to have anything to do of an evening once the election is over, they'll have to go back to watching trashy TV or robbing stores.

That was a dumb and immature comment...sheesh. This election is a no winner for anyone.

But I most certainly will be very busy...house hunting, moving several hundred miles away....so yeah...I will have RL going.

Dumb and immature? No, not really. I'm just fed up with the election and taking it seriously is kind of "dumb and immature". I agree, the election there is a winner for no one, except for the individual who wins and those who would get ahead out of it, those elected to certain positions, like the Supreme Court Justice and those working for Hillary or Trump.

New Topics

Forum List

Back