LIVE - right now Biden is giving a very divisive speech

Oh, so disunity is the fault of Trump, too? It could not be because the media built up the anger and hatred and covered up all of the scandals of the left? Could not be the voices of the entertainment behemoth influenced the tempers and minds of young liberals to act up? It could not be the race baiters on the left telling the world the USA is full of “systemic racism.” It could not be the vile corrupt DNC that engaged in criminal operations to try to destroy Trump in every which way possible including a fake Russian collusion investigation holding the nation hostage for 2 ½ years? How do people live with such dishonesty and hypocrisy and still think they are the “righteous ones?”

It was both.
The media today is pitiful little brats. Their treatment of Trump was absolutely terrible... near treasonous. Probably is.
At the same time, Trump just couldn't stop acting like a 14 year old on Twitter. Saying and doing things way-way-way below the office of President.
It was both.

Oh, so disunity is the fault of Trump, too? It could not be because the media built up the anger and hatred and covered up all of the scandals of the left? Could not be the voices of the entertainment behemoth influenced the tempers and minds of young liberals to act up? It could not be the race baiters on the left telling the world the USA is full of “systemic racism.” It could not be the vile corrupt DNC that engaged in criminal operations to try to destroy Trump in every which way possible including a fake Russian collusion investigation holding the nation hostage for 2 ½ years? How do people live with such dishonesty and hypocrisy and still think they are the “righteous ones?”

It was both.
The media today is pitiful little brats. Their treatment of Trump was absolutely terrible... near treasonous. Probably is.
At the same time, Trump just couldn't stop acting like a 14 year old on Twitter. Saying and doing things way-way-way below the office of President.
It was both.
The media was correct about Trump. You've been gaslit. I watched his kids go on fox news and deny there was a trump tower meeting with russians at all, to begin with. The report revealed that was a lie. Trump hid pertinent documents via executive order surrounding the meeting. I watched the Russia testimony. I watched the Ukraine testimony. I've read the report, the one whose conclusion states, quote:

1610054522103.png

And most of Trump's whine about the media being against him was about the Russia investigation that he called a hoax, that Barr said exonerated him and clearly, based on all of the testimony, the report itself and the report's conclusion, clearly DOESNT exonerate him.

Gas lighting gas lighting gas lighting, hey....it works on you guys! So...why not?

And since Intelligence and Leadership actually triggers the Cult, here's a good interview. It's of Obama, the guy that took your guns, raised your taxes and allowed all those terrorists to fly planes into more buildings because Kenya:

It was both.
It was both.

Not excusing some of Trump's glaring flaws. I am just laying blame proportionately to where I believe it belongs. As dumb as Trump was to mouth off continuously, I still liked his courage and initiatives to help America. Far better than the cowardly republican party who refused to support him time and again. IOW, was the corrupt democrat machine a viable option? Nein.

And since Intelligence and Leadership actually triggers the Cult, here's a good interview. It's of Obama, the guy that took your guns, raised your taxes and allowed all those terrorists to fly planes into more buildings because Kenya:

No he just gave all of our money to the super wealthy, put globalism on hyperdrive and waited to bask in the favors that would return.
The Obama admin turned America into the Dining table of the world... come one come all...let the feast begin.
Obama is an elitist/globalist... the very thing liberals are supposed to be against - but he was black, spoke well and whispered sweet nothings in your little ears to put you sleep each night.
Worked like a charm.

Now it is your turn to ignore this, and say Orange man bad and I worship him.
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

It was both.
It was both.

Not excusing some of Trump's glaring flaws. I am just laying blame proportionately to where I believe it belongs. As dumb as Trump was to mouth off continuously, I still liked his courage and initiatives to help America. Far better than the cowardly republican party who refused to support him time and again. IOW, was the corrupt democrat machine a viable option? Nein.
Trumps policies was actually pretty good. Certainly better than Bush/Obama.... not even close.
But his damn, childish rants are what did him in. He could have made the media look like the gutter snipes they are - but instead he got right down their with them and joined in the playground fight.
It was embarassing and I am at least glad it is over.
Now all we have to do is go through with the embarrassment of the fact we elected a senile old man, 25 years past his prime who struggles to form a single coherent statement without notes to help him.
We did not improve. We got worse.

No he just gave all of our money to the super wealthy, put globalism on hyperdrive and waited to bask in the favors that would return.
The Obama admin turned America into the Dining table of the world... come one come all...let the feast begin.
Obama is an elitist/globalist... the very thing liberals are supposed to be against - but he was black, spoke well and whispered sweat nothings in your little ears to put you sleep each night.
Worked like a charm.

Now it is your turn to ignore this, and say Orange man bad and I worship him.
:rolleyes:

Gave all your money? He kept the bush tax cuts. The economy and the market ..he left them all growing and he shrunk the budget deficit.

I don't pay any mind to fake facts, try harder next time.

It was both.
It was both.

Trumps policies was actually pretty good. Certainly better than Bush/Obama.... not even close.
But his damn, childish rants are what did him in. He could have made the media look like the gutter snipes they are - but instead he got right down their with them and joined in the playground fight.
It was embarassing and I am at least glad it is over.
Now all we have to do is go through with the embarassment of the fact we elected a senile old man, 25 years past his prime sho struggles to form a single coherent statement without notes to help him.
We did not improve. We got worse.
I have to agree with you. Trump, alone, could have made the difference if his ego did not keep causing everyone to hate him. That does not explain it all, but it is a sad reality. I, myself, believe this whole political and social upheaval in the U.S. is providential. God is seeing to it that we get what we deserve.

People really need to be objective about Presidents and “unity” over the past 50 years. Trump can never be mistaken for a unifier; yet Obama expected unity because he felt entitled to it. George W. Bush genuinely wanted unity and tried but could not pull it off. I think the President in my lifetime who earned unity and proved he could work across the aisle with many is Bill Clinton..... and this is coming from someone who has many complaints and critiques about Bill Clinton and did not vote for him.
Oh, so disunity is the fault of Trump, too? It could not be because the media built up the anger and hatred and covered up all of the scandals of the left? It could not be the voices of the entertainment behemoth influencing the tempers and minds of young liberals to act up? It could not be the race baiters on the left telling the world the USA is full of “systemic racism.” It could not be the vile corrupt DNC that engaged in criminal operations to try to destroy Trump in every which way possible including a fake Russian collusion investigation holding the nation hostage for 2 ½ years? How do people live with such dishonesty and hypocrisy and still think they are the “righteous ones?”

I support Trump and voted for him twice. But, I did not see him as a unifier nor do I fault him for not being one. I don’t think he ever tried to bullshit the American People into thinking he was. You are correct that he definitely did not have a respectful opposition to being united and working across the aisle either.

People really need to be objective about Presidents and “unity” over the past 50 years. Trump can never be mistaken for a unifier; yet Obama expected unity because he felt entitled to it. George W. Bush genuinely wanted unity and tried but could not pull it off. I think the President in my lifetime who earned unity and proved he could work across the aisle with many is Bill Clinton..... and this is coming from someone who has many complaints and critiques about Bill Clinton and did not vote for him.
Oh, so disunity is the fault of Trump, too? It could not be because the media built up the anger and hatred and covered up all of the scandals of the left? It could not be the voices of the entertainment behemoth influencing the tempers and minds of young liberals to act up? It could not be the race baiters on the left telling the world the USA is full of “systemic racism.” It could not be the vile corrupt DNC that engaged in criminal operations to try to destroy Trump in every which way possible including a fake Russian collusion investigation holding the nation hostage for 2 ½ years? How do people live with such dishonesty and hypocrisy and still think they are the “righteous ones?”

I support Trump and voted for him twice. But, I did not see him as a unifier nor do I fault him for not being one. I don’t think he ever tried to bullshit the American People into thinking he was. You are correct that he definitely did not have a respectful opposition to being united and working across the aisle either.
Then I misunderstood your initial comments. My apologies.

No link - because it is live right now.

He is showing right now he is not the right person to be in office.
Spouting off rhetorical media talking points.
He said the BLM/ANTIFA protest in Washington were peaceful....

Here is what peaceful looks like apparently...

View attachment 438790

And he went on to attack our Justice System... lamenting about "Trump judges"... of course judges Obama named are not "Obama judges".

This was a very divisive little speech. Basically stood there and repeated left media talking points, alluded to basically every judge he appointed is suspect.

Unbelievable.
Not surprising, he already said : 'you ain't black if you do not vote for me' Now we all know who are the favorite of the democrat.

Then I misunderstood your initial comments. My apologies.

No worries. Thanks.

No link - because it is live right now.

He is showing right now he is not the right person to be in office.
Spouting off rhetorical media talking points.
He said the BLM/ANTIFA protest in Washington were peaceful....

Here is what peaceful looks like apparently...

View attachment 438790

And he went on to attack our Justice System... lamenting about "Trump judges"... of course judges Obama named are not "Obama judges".

This was a very divisive little speech. Basically stood there and repeated left media talking points, alluded to basically every judge he appointed is suspect.

Unbelievable.

If you are unhappy, I'm sorry. Elections have consequences.

Harris/Biden will be the greatest presidency in American history!
Time will tell.

Forum List

Back