LIVE: Public Hearing on Election in Arizona

Hahahahaha what a joke of a “hearing”. All we have here is some legislators sympathetic to — or scared of — the *choochoo* Trump Train giving Giuliani a space to air grievances and unfounded accusations of voter fraud that Trump’s own DHS disputes.

Rudi just did a mic drop and the crowd applauded.

The crowd is applauding constantly now.

It seems the legislature has understood there has been fraud.
How can any sane or moral thinking person not see the massive fraud?

Yes. I can see there was NO massive fraud. Just a bunch of conspiracy theory and baseless accusations.
Time for this bullshit to stop. Everyone who signs on to this attempt at an overt coup needs to be held accountable.

Who do you think you are kidding. There is fraud and plenty of evidence.

If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud and you know it.

If there were, these lawsuits wouldn't be being shown the door. There is no evidence.
If Biden had lost, like Hillary Clinton four years ago, he would have conceded.

Again, the lawsuits are not thrown out for lack of evidence. The evidence has largely not even been looked at a court yet.

Why do you repeat these lies?

The officials do not need any proof from court, they only need evidence that they can determine to be correct. Somehow you have brainwashed yourself to think that only evidence presented in court matters. That's probably because you plug your ears and scream lalala. Others can easily judge for themselves.

They need evidence to present to a judge to be ruled on. So far, that hasn't happened. Screaming in the media hoping to sway the court of public opinion does not a legal argument make.
Only evidence presented to a judge in court matters. That's how the law works.

What the fuck are you talking about.

Pages and pages of evidence in the various lawsuits.

And pages and pages of more evidence to be put on new lawsuits.

You are THOROUGHLY clueless, just keep repeating the same bullshit point. Troll worthy...

Then present those pages to a JUDGE!! Not to a TV camera. What's so difficult for you to understand about this process?
What you want is an attaboy circle jerk...FRAUD!!..RIGGED!!..CONSPIRACY!!...yeah!, yeah!, right on!!..I agree!

If Rudy had ANY evidence he could sell to a judge, he'd be filing it. Not sitting in front of a TV camera.
So far, they haven't filed anything. And what they've attempted to file, has been shown the door.

They will be presented to a judge.

Right now they are presented to us, so we can decide for ourselves. Of course, those of us with a brain. That does not seem to include you. Jesus, you probably require a court to prove that things fall downwards.

Hahahahaha what a joke of a “hearing”. All we have here is some legislators sympathetic to — or scared of — the *choochoo* Trump Train giving Giuliani a space to air grievances and unfounded accusations of voter fraud that Trump’s own DHS disputes.

All I am seeing is massive applause. You must have not even watched it.

JackOfNoTrades You should realize that this thread is not about any court cases, it's about the public hearing.

And yes, people can present evidence in public hearings and people can judge for themselves. That's how 99.999% of human interaction occurs, not through some court.

So basically, you're admitting straight up this is just a show for the willing Trump lemmings to keep them foaming at the mouth. The election is over. Biden won.
Well, I appreciate the honesty. :)

JackOfNoTrades You should realize that this thread is not about any court cases, it's about the public hearing.

And yes, people can present evidence in public hearings and people can judge for themselves. That's how 99.999% of human interaction occurs, not through some court.

So basically, you're admitting straight up this is just a show for the willing Trump lemmings to keep them foaming at the mouth. The election is over. Biden won.
Well, I appreciate the honesty. :)

I didn't admit any such thing.

It's a public hearing, if you don't want to hear it plug your ears and scream lalala. That seems to be the default around there. The rest of us will watch the newest update on election fraud.

Biden did not win.

Yes. I can see there was NO massive fraud. Just a bunch of conspiracy theory and baseless accusations.
Time for this bullshit to stop. Everyone who signs on to this attempt at an overt coup needs to be held accountable.

If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud and you know it.

If there were, these lawsuits wouldn't be being shown the door. There is no evidence.

Again, the lawsuits are not thrown out for lack of evidence. The evidence has largely not even been looked at a court yet.

The officials do not need any proof from court, they only need evidence that they can determine to be correct. Somehow you have brainwashed yourself to think that only evidence presented in court matters. That's probably because you plug your ears and scream lalala. Others can easily judge for themselves.

They need evidence to present to a judge to be ruled on. So far, that hasn't happened. Screaming in the media hoping to sway the court of public opinion does not a legal argument make.

You are THOROUGHLY clueless, just keep repeating the same bullshit point. Troll worthy...

Then present those pages to a JUDGE!! Not to a TV camera. What's so difficult for you to understand about this process?
What you want is an attaboy circle jerk...FRAUD!!..RIGGED!!..CONSPIRACY!!...yeah!, yeah!, right on!!..I agree!

If Rudy had ANY evidence he could sell to a judge, he'd be filing it. Not sitting in front of a TV camera.
So far, they haven't filed anything. And what they've attempted to file, has been shown the door.

Right now they are presented to us, so we can decide for ourselves. Of course, those of us with a brain. That does not seem to include you. Jesus, you probably require a court to prove that things fall downwards.

Again, the court of public opinion has no standing here. There is no court of public opinion that will sway a judge to issue a ruling to keep this snipe hunt alive.
You must present evidence. So far, all lawsuits have been thrown out. Only the faithful are watching this horseshit. The rest of us are moving on.

Again, the court of public opinion has no standing here. There is no court of public opinion that will sway a judge to issue a ruling to keep this snipe hunt alive.
You must present evidence. So far, all lawsuits have been thrown out. Only the faithful are watching this horseshit. The rest of us are moving on.

Yes there is, the American people.

Contrary to your beliefs there are other actors that can invalidate a fraudulent election than courts. They want to hear the evidence as well.

If you don't want to watch the hearing, no one is forcing you to. If public opinion of the matter doesn't matter to you at all, why are you constantly whining about the topic?

All I am seeing is massive applause. You must have not even watched it.
Applause from the gallery. So what? Applause doesn’t translate to legal victories.

Try again, champ. I don’t how you look yourself in the mirror after your string of embarrassing predictions have blown up in your face. This one will turn out no different.

Well, I appreciate the honesty
Have you ever tried to keep track of how many times you have used your blatantly false and tiresome
lie that claims the election is over?

As one who continually tries to gaslight others shouldn't you try to be even slightly believable?

JackOfNoTrades

If you don't start addressing the topic I am going to start reporting you, this is not the topic on whether public hearings are just or not. I don't have any problem with public hearings, but if you do, make your own thread. So far you have not addressed anything that is taking place in the hearing. Instead we have seen your opposition to the hearing itself, because for some reason only courts should be relevant now. Not good enough...

JackOfNoTrades

If you don't start addressing the topic I am going to start reporting you, this is not the topic on whether public hearings are just or not. I don't have any problem with public hearings, but if you do, make your own thread.
He is addressing the topic, junior hall monitor. The topic is this sham of a “hearing” that will sway no judge or state from certifying the election.

Go cry into your Trump pillow, you incessant whiner.

Have you ever tried to keep track of how many times you have used your blatantly false and tiresome

As one who continually tries to gaslight others shouldn't you try to be even slightly believable?

The election is over. There has been no evidence presented of voter fraud that would be so massive that it would change the outcome of the election.
If there was, a judge would have taken these cases up and there would be no need for a right wing media spectacle. But the lawsuits have all been thrown out.
That should tell you something right there. Sour grapes and sore loser.

Trump lost. Deal with it.

JackOfNoTrades

If you don't start addressing the topic I am going to start reporting you, this is not the topic on whether public hearings are just or not. I don't have any problem with public hearings, but if you do, make your own thread.
He is addressing the topic, junior hall monitor. The topic is this sham of a “hearing” that will sway no judge or state from certifying the election.

Go cry into your Trump pillow, you incessant whiner.

He hasn't said a single thing regarding the hearing.

Only repeating troll points.

The election is over. There has been no evidence presented of voter fraud that would be so massive that it would change the outcome of the election.
If there was, a judge would have taken these cases up and there would be no need for a right wing media spectacle. But the lawsuits have all been thrown out.
That should tell you something right there. Sour grapes and sore loser.

Trump lost. Deal with it.

The election is not over, that's what the hearing is about.

Next stupid claim...

Discussing right now - illegals can easily vote in Arizona.

Banana republic election...
That is an outright LIE you ignorant fuck. I was watching while that was being discussed. There are about 36,000 Greencard holders who are allowed to vote in FEDERAL elections only. They are immigrants from around the world, and IF you had been honest you would have stated these Federal ballots are for very special conditions which the woman in the legislative panel didn't elaborate on, you lying fuck!

Not having any fun in MI, PA, and GA so now we're gonna move to AZ?? Again, this is in front of a friendly legislature..not a judge.
This also looks like a committee room. Not the entire legislative body.
Honey--they are going to show widespread voter fraud across the nation.....which means they will continue to fight in multiple states.

Discussing right now - illegals can easily vote in Arizona.

Banana republic election...
That is an outright LIE you ignorant fuck. I was watching while that was being discussed. There are about 36,000 Greencard holders who are allowed to vote in FEDERAL elections only. They are immigrants from around the world, and IF you had been honest you would have stated these Federal ballots are for very special conditions which the woman in the legislative panel didn't elaborate on, you lying fuck!

Can and are allowed to... that is a different thing.

Giuliani's key witness says he "personally debriefed the son of a Cuban intelligence officer who had first-hand knowledge" through two Chavez family members about Hugo Chavez's involvement in Dominion.

I hope Trump isn't paying this clown too much.

Not having any fun in MI, PA, and GA so now we're gonna move to AZ?? Again, this is in front of a friendly legislature..not a judge.
This also looks like a committee room. Not the entire legislative body.
Honey--they are going to show widespread voter fraud across the nation.....which means they will continue to fight in multiple states.

They've had plenty of time to prove this. Again, this is just a media driven spectacle to keep the election in the news leading up to December 14th.
They are hoping to poison the well so that Republican led legislatures in these states will send their own slate of electors to give the election to Trump.
That's all. Feeble and futile attempt..but they'll give it the old college try.

New Topics

Forum List

Back